“Share A Quote” Thread

‘‘I rather be whole than good’’. I think it was Jung but not sure, something that stuck with me.

4 Likes

One of my favorites :grin:

1 Like

Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

6 Likes

Don’t kill yourself for someone that doesn’t know you’re alive.

10 Likes

“Don’t live the same year 75 times and call it a life.” - Robin Sharma

9 Likes

4 Likes

Going to church doesn`t make you any more a Christian than going to the garage makes you a car. -Laurence Peter

5 Likes

Willpower is the key to a great many things. I have tons of quotes to share from virtually everywhere!
Strength

12 Likes

“I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.”- Groucho Marx

5 Likes

7 Likes

10 Likes

“It is my perception that a true friend never relies on anothers dream. A person with the potential to be my true friend must be able to find his own reason for life without my help. And he should put his heart and soul into protecting his dream. He would never hesitate to fight for his dream, even against me.”
-Griffith

6 Likes

“If fate is a principle beyond Human comprehension which capriciously torments man, then it is karma that man confront fate by embracing sorcery.”
-Void

4 Likes

“Providence may guide a man to meet one specific person, even if such guidance eventually leads him to darkness. Man simply cannot forsake the beauty of his own chosen path. When will man learn a way to control his soul?”
-Guts

4 Likes

“Don’t practice what you don’t want to become”- Jordan Peterson

11 Likes

I like this !

1 Like

“Even when I lose I win”

• Mark Sheppard AKA Crowley
6 Likes

“Call it a Miracle”

3 Likes

I like this one too!

1 Like

“I know what you’re thinking. Did he fire six shots or only 5”.
“To tell you the truth in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself”
“But being this is a 44 magnum the most powerful handgun in the world, you’ve got ask yourself, do you feel lucky punk?” “Do you?”

3 Likes