but another did.

~Vanessa Ives

6 Likes

Yes! :pray:

1 Like

“What kind of hunter cries over his kill?”

"An honourable one"-The huntsman

5 Likes

“The thing about being a Time Master, is that the length and breadth of history gives one…perspective. I have seen darker days. I have seen men of steel die and dark knights fall, and even then, I have accomplished my mission, no matter what.”

-Rip Hunter, Legends of Tomorrow

5 Likes

“I don’t think you really understand who we are. We are the Justice League. We beat on actual gods and make them cry.”

-Martian Manhunter

6 Likes

“In my attempts to see clearly in the deepest dark, in my efforts to go to the still eye in the storm of madness, did I open myself to some pure source of evil? Did I finally reach the limits of reason? And find the Devil waiting? And was that fear in his eyes?”

• Batman
7 Likes

Great movie. Gotta love Walken. :slight_smile:

1 Like

6 Likes

“no one finds “God”. They only find themselves under the guise it is God they are looking for”-Mani/Me

4 Likes

12 Likes

There is no bodhisattva practice superior to the compassionate taking of life.
–Rinzai Zen master Nantembo (1839-1925)

3 Likes

“He looks determined… without being ruthless. There’s something heroic about him. He doesn’t look like a killer. He comes across so calm… acts like he has a dream… eyes full of passion…”
–Danny Lee (‘The Killer’)

4 Likes

“Girls are more confusing than daylight savings time” - TheGreyGuy

2 Likes

“Here’s all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid.” - George Carlin

6 Likes

“Be an angel to people if you wish, but never forget your sword.” – @PrinceX

(I hope it’s ok I shared this here, @PrinceX!)

6 Likes

I will always be the virgin-prostitute, the perverse angel, the two-faced sinister and saintly woman.

I do not want to be the leader. I refuse to be the leader. I want to live darkly and richly in my femaleness. I want a man lying over me, always over me. His will, his pleasure, his desire, his life, his work, his sexuality the touchstone, the command, my pivot. I don’t mind working, holding my ground intellectually, artistically; but as a woman, oh, God, as a woman I want to be dominated. I don’t mind being told to stand on my own feet, not to cling, be all that I am capable of doing, but I am going to be pursued, fucked, possessed by the will of a male at his time, his bidding.

— Anaïs Nin

6 Likes

@IrisAthena I’m honored thank you :blush:

2 Likes