Shapeshifting strangeness

So something strange happened. I was walking and I felt my lycan form activating out of nowhere. Ever since a particular Ritual a couple months back, I haven’t accessed that form on purpose. But it decided to just force it’s way out? Any thoughts? @Eye_of_Ra

3 Likes

Mine does that in my sleep I get woke up because I was shifting.

Did something alarm you, or put you on alert?

1 Like

Not really
Just randomly did it

1 Like

Maybe your getting more comfortable with it… or something is unlocking inside of you

1 Like

That is what I was thinking maybe your form sensed something that you didn’t and was triggered… That happens with me and I will suddenly feel things from my astral body in my physical body. We walk past many different things out there in the world and most our human senses are not picking up because we are distracted by the physical.

2 Likes

I don’t know. If they’re attacking me again, they’d be smart to run and quit it.

2 Likes

Damn right! Running is a good idea, but from what I’ve seen, there are a lot of dumb mf out there! And thanks to their sacrifice I’ve grown a lot stronger!

are you a physical werewolf? because i know a few things about that.

1 Like

Currently astral/energetic. That’s a goal to be physical. Also, there’s a difference between lycan and werewolf.

1 Like

ok.

1 Like

It happened again.

What do you know about physical werewolves?