Shapeshifting Group

Wolf here as well. And I’m ready to move on when everyone else is

4 Likes

I’ll have more forms later on, under the guidance of the Morrigan.

3 Likes

That form is more difficult to achieve, that’s why I’m going with a real animal like a wolf, it’s something that exists in our plane unlike a Lycan.

2 Likes

Well I think I unintentionally became one. My form looks a lot like a werewolf off of Skyrim. My intention was set to wolf tho.

3 Likes

Okay the next step is to enter gain your wolf name, this is done by allowing the wolf to take over you.

So do the moon chakra morphing and the aura morphing, then feel deep inside of you, a wolf just observe it, it’s been feeding on the lunar energy within you.

It’s been growing through the alchemical process, say " it is my will, that I give you control ", then feel the wolf pushing against your skin.

You’ll feel a pressure this is were you’re enter the first stage of awakening, allow yourself to howl, snarl and allow the inner animal to take control, this is a energetic and mental shift.

Say in your mind " what is your name ", repeat this until you get your name, the name of your wolf is highly important to move on with the working.

5 Likes

Ok I will work on this ASAP. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Will do

3 Likes

Me

1 Like

Will work on this as soon as I can !

3 Likes

@C.Kendall Channeled forth my inner Lich with help from the Galilea thing you told me about. Next exercise?

2 Likes

Great dude, so who else found their name.

1 Like

@C.Kendall Can this name be used as a general magickal name? Can it be used to symbolize one’s state of Apotheosis overall?. Can I take this and use it for other rites that require a magickal name of some sort? Can I use it as my personal Godname?

1 Like

Yeah I suppose like when I work with nature magick I always use my wolf name.

And I use my other titles for other works.

2 Likes

@C.Kendall Thank you.

2 Likes

I have obtained my lycanthrope name.

1 Like

Alright so that’s two of you so far good job guys.

2 Likes

I couldn’t do that last night because I was still kind of tired but I’m definitely going to work on this today.

1 Like

How did it go

2 Likes

Great ! I have obtained mine as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

I need until tonight to get caught up with everyone…I got busy with other life happenings. But I should back on track after tonight. :slight_smile:

3 Likes