Shapeshifting Group

Something tells me this is a path I must take.

I purchased magickal bath oils that showed me images in my bath water, one of which was a wolf & a bird (like a Phoenix).

I also had a few OBEs ( happened sporadically mostly whilst asleep) one time I became a bird after wishing from the Akash to be one…

Shapeshifting is beautiful, whilst being a bird I understood the communication form, I could feel the strength of my wings, the lightness of my new body & absolutely no fear of height.
I enjoyed the freedom of flight & the feeling of air flowing through my feathers.

When I awoke, I could still feel my bird claws & the heaviness of my human body returning.

Unfortunately, this only happened once & I didn’t know if anyone would understand. I’m new to Magick & spiritual development, so when I do share my experiences ( to inform others that there’s more to life )… let’s say anyone can read their negative thoughts of me being looney.

Thank goodness for all of you!

Are you still pursuing Physical Shapeshifting?

No it was a fun experiment :relieved: I learnt a great deal in terms of the alterations of the energy/subtle bodies and its affects on physical and biological alterations.

1 Like

Oh alright then, I am curious though, how far did you get and do you have any bits of advice or recommendations for someone else working towards that?

I’d like to learn how to change my appearance