Shapeshifting Group

@C.Kendall It’s turned out to be a rather time consuming ritual.

1 Like

Yeah with any modification to the self you loose track of time.

1 Like

@C.Kendall Any other Internal Alchemical things you’ve been doing? Transfiguration of self through any other means?

1 Like

Yeah i’ve literall focused 10 years on making my inner alchemical modifications godly, now I’m just working on changing them to such a degree I can change the flesh.

1 Like

@C.Kendall I’ve added on the hands (the hand, forearm area) since that’s an important energy center in Chinese Nei Gong as well as the aura and a divine mantle btw. The latter two because of other aspects of my practice.

2 Likes

I’m actually know quite a lot of this, if you’re into inner alchemical workings then here’s one exercise.

5 Likes

@C.Kendall Thank you. Bone marrow washing right? Xi Sui Jing I believe the term is.

1 Like

Sort of yes, but also uses your Skeleton as a pure magnet and base of pure energy and power.

Here’s another section.

4 Likes

@C.Kendall Where did you get these from? They are different from what I am used to. Self created I presume? Great work!

1 Like

Sort of self created I came up with them from experimentation and some techniques are from the spirits themselves.

2 Likes

Yes. I can relate to that.

1 Like

@C.Kendall, I did the exercise last. Already had results, I suppose because of my prior work.
Experienced the snarling and low growl. Skin started to tingle.

Also I have done a similar thing with my charkras while working on electrokenisis …I visualized each chakra having lightening wrapped around it. Zeus gave me that tip.

Anyway, think I’m off to a good start :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Alright great once @Aluriel does his part we can move on.

2 Likes

If I were you do it in the darkness and stand on a inverted pentagram and pull the powers of that symbol for you.

1 Like

@C.Kendall I am not very sure if an inverted pentagram is the right symbol. Just specific current and all. I understand your point though. I think I know what to do now. Pull the power of a symbol towards me right? I think I can do that.

2 Likes

The reason why is because ea explains in evocation course that the inverted pentagram holds extremely ancient power of the gods and the demons.

1 Like

@C.Kendall I know. It just doesn’t feel right. It’s like using an inverted pentagram for Lovecraftian entities. Doesn’t seem to quite match. Especially since they have their own symbols.

1 Like

Ah you’re wanting to become a lovecraftian being that will take a longer process.

1 Like

@C.Kendall No. Just a Lich. It’s just that idea of different symbols that I was referring to. It was a analogy. Nothing more.

1 Like

Yeah I got you :blush:.

1 Like