Shapeshifting Group

I change my mind.

@C.Kendall have you ever thought of using say, wolf jewelry and enchanting it to enhance said transformations?

Yes this is why i have my wolf tattooed on my skin but jewelry is a way of having your form externalized beyond the body which is counterproductive.

1 Like

I’m sorry guys but the dragons eggs are all I can deal with right now. Maybe I can pick this back up after walpurgisnacht.

Dragon eggs???

Elaborate please? Pm if that is preferred.

Read all about it here

Tiamat …helped me develope 7 dragons eggs due to hatch on walpurgisnacht.

So far Azathoth, Azazel, and Belial have …I guess fathered an egg each would be a good way to say it.

1 Like

What about it is giving you a hand full then?

This where to start at the beginning

There are seven each nestled in a chakra due to hatch on walpurgisnacht. …

What about its isn’t giving me a handful is more the question. :joy:

Just read through it and the feel free to ask questions

1 Like

Well you said they are Dragon eggs. Have you thought to as for help? Just about any Dragon should be willing to. It would be kin after all.

It’s not that simple did you read the whole thing ?

Will take a closer look.

Still not seeing a problem with asking a Dragon for assistance. But if you feel it would be better not to, I understand, that is why it was just a suggestion.

To be honest, there is probably a Dragon just out of your knowtest, just waiting for an invitation to help.

Just another thought thoe and to tye in with this thread. Have you thought of shifting if only astraly into a Dragon? Might give you some insight for care.

I have did you read the thread, Tiamat, The Black Pyramid, the golden dragon eggs

I shift into a black dragon.

These are Tiamats eggs

1 Like

Yup… Didn’t catch that part of you doing that, sorry.

I’ve no clue what you all plan on doing with this but I actually want to do it so I’m continuing.

1 Like

I’m in, I need to work on shifting into lion form

1 Like

What have you guys done all together ?.

1 Like

Honestly I took time off for my tiamat work. . I just got the time to come back to this so I may need some brushing up.

1 Like