Shapeshifting course

I understand the logic behind that Metatron, my reasoning was due to the difference in mass. I could see someone shifting into something realatively the same size but such a drastic shift from a 160lbs person to a 8-10lbs cat is a huge shift and where would the leftover mass go?

I’m not trying to argue if it is possible, I believe almost anything can be achieved if one has the right state of mind.

The regeneration of the tooth really interests me, you basically stimulated cell/tissue growth through focus. I’m going to have to check that book out.

Where does the extra mass go? Well I’m not entirely sure how that works, but the method of physical shifting I have seen involves changing out object traits from other universes and writing them intot his one. The extra mass was always there and never there both at the same time, your just choosing to either not observe or to observe it depending on how that goes.

I know it’s going to sound silly but when I was in school reading the animorphs book series they always explained the extra mass would go to some extradimentional pocket called zero space. I always equated it with spiritus regnum or that little sliver between the physical plane and the astral plane but at the same time I mean it could just simply cease to exist and be brought back to existence if/when you change back to your original form.

I would think that your body would just add in the mass. I don’t think I could turn into a 1lb rat and all of that extra 293lbs would just disappear into oblivion… I’d end up turning into a 294lb super rat

I think defect says it best here. Mass is always around, and there doesn’t really seem to be a limit to how it is employed. When talking about this stuff, it kind of hurts the progress to think about things in too traditional a fashion, considering that the current idea of mass is an infantile one at best. Let’s just take a black hole, for instance. According to my understanding, when things disappear into a black hole, those shits are gone, nowhere left in our current space-time reality. However, it could very well pop up into another parallel space-time, which could also mean there are holes through which black holes empty things into our universe.

We can also consider rearranging subatomic structure so that things just dissipated into simpler atoms. Again, this might sound wild, but we are talking about things were people can also manifest objects out of the ether, so with that being possible… this really doesn’t sound too farfetched.

why not just have all of your excess mass sink back into earth, change and merge with what ever is around so you could be that 1 lb rat wandering through the walls, and once you were ready to shift back into a person, just draw from the matter of the earth that’s all around you. If displaced among a large enough area the changes in the objective environment would be minimal. Say you shaped shifted in a park or something, could you draw the excess matter into your current form, taking on the shape of a massive dragon, or giant warrior angel?

could you just change the way youre percieved by others, instead of physically changing, or is that a whole other branch of magick?

That’s called glamour magick