Shape Shifting

Ok so I’m a Dude. When one shape shifts do you have power over what you shift into or you just shift into say a wolf? Or can you shift just one part of yourself into whatever size you want it to be say for example when you’re having sex? Bigger is always better sort of thing, this is a real question I’m not trying to be humorous.

4 Likes

@Heartfire20 The only person I think who knows the answers is C. Kendall.

1 Like

Shapeshifting isn’t limited to just animals. You can become insects, plants, etc. I would say yes.

2 Likes

Thats awesome … The possibility is endless!!!

2 Likes

@Heartfire20 Great - you want a bigger woo woo and I want smaller boo boos…

1 Like

No its not a dumb question.I don’t know about literally changing the body part. It’s possible to make any part of your body look or feel different.Make your penis feel different (longer, fatter, more veiny, curved) to your partner.

Its a matter of influencing the other person. A wave of desire that washes over them so they are easier to influence. I’ve had a lot of practice observing Belial on how his mere presence influences women. But there is the danger of the woman becoming addicted to the feeling because deep down they know you are giving them something unusual.

1 Like

Good Council !!! Thank You

The best way to become a wolf is to kill one and eat it and wear its skin but generally shapeshifting is just using glamours right? Lol… If you project an image hard enough it will manifest into reality so.

1 Like

I would love to shift into a cat or a crow and fly around the city.

being a birb of the corvus variety is the good life yes highly recommend

1 Like