Shamanism and A rite or Spell to access One's power Animal Easier

I am not sure as to what section I was supposed to ask this so I am posting here, mods feel free to change it and move it to the appropriate section. So for some years now since our beloved @Lady_Eva introduced me to Core Shamanism, I am following it and have made me a better person in life in general and as an Occult practitioner. I am wondering after all this time if anyone knows of a method that while you are Journeying to make sure contact with your animal after you have established contact for the first time. Ofc that is a personal thing but I am thinking what if we can implement a way of making a shortcut while journeying? Just a thought I wanted to share with you all for discussion. Infinite blessings brothers and sisters.

1 Like

You don’t need a rite or a spell. My “power animal(s)” showed up as soon as I entered the ‘lower world’ you just need patience and not try and force it with some rite or spell, and it won’t make it easier it’s already easy.

1 Like

I think what the OP is looking for is a “short cut” to calling upon one’s Power Animal without a full journey after first contact is made.

2 Likes

I figured, but I wouldn’t consider that easier :thinking: maybe lazy.

No is not what I meant, sorry about the confusion. I mean what would be a good way to use a sigil or lets say any other method to call or bind one’s power animal for calling it forth without journeying. I myself has worked with my animal extensively but the thought crossed my mind. In no way I am lazy working with my animal, just thought would be a cool way of contacting it outside journeying.

1 Like

You don’t need to bind it, power animals some are permanent some come and go with progress in aspects of your life. You can find them and ask them to help you make a sigil for direct contact be ur ritual work or others means. I personally only really see mine when I soul dive myself from time to time but that’s just my own personal choice, or when I decide to journey.

1 Like

Yeah, same to be honest, I was just wondering if someone had developed a technique out there, after all magick can be reverse engineered and sometimes improved on, thanks for your input brother.

1 Like

To my experience - strictly speaking - They are similar to the concept of totems. They are an integral part of ourself, one might even say “soul”. They can help us understand better different aspects of our lives and how to proceed about things that we wonder or stumble upon. Through different periods of my life I found different power animals that each helped me move past the problems I had. So in that sense yes you can have more than one, but dont confuse it for the concept of a “familiar”

1 Like

Power animal is like usually the “main” spirit guide but it can also be the other spirit guides as well, usually animals. Guardians tend to more wide variety of beings. However they’re their own beings so you can be friends but you can’t keep them like a pet. They’re not exactly exclusive to you. Some have other “charges” or people they help guide.

1 Like