Shadows

Yes, a few times almost every year since I was a child. I’m quite certain there are vampires.

instead of writing a lengthy story in a pm to leo, I figured I would just write a summary of some of the things I witnessed since I’m unable to pm people…

yes, I have read about them appearing with what looks to be like them wearing a hat or nothing at all on the head as well.

a couple things I remember also are them giving off certain smells. Some I have experienced is the smell of burning plastic, burning tires, burning hair.

I have also witnessed them manifest a few times into what looked like the shadow of a cat. Another time a dog.Therefore, I do believe they are capable of shape-shifting. I only saw these manifestations briefly until they dematerialized.

When I researched these shadows during the time when I first started seeing them, I read that people with certain mental disorders saw them frequently as well. mainly people with schizophrenia, sleep disorders, P.T.S.D., multiple personality disorder. The cases I read about were mainly all negative experiences though

2 Likes

I believe its possible they might be a form of phychic vampire that feed of negative energies.

2 Likes

Wow, the smell of burning hair, electrical fires, etc would be disconcerting. I’m glad to say I didn’t experience that.

My most vivid encounter with one had a 2nd witness. It was a shadow man in my room at night in my elder teen years. I had a best friend with me sleeping over. He didn’t bring any smells, he just loitered in the room. I pretended to be asleep when I saw him. He was sitting on a large chest by my window. He turned towards me but made no moves.

I didn’t tell my friend about it, but the following morning, she told me the story of how she had seen a man in my room. In her sighting, however, he was standing.

2 Likes

It’s always a negative experience. In mild forms, you can experience fear, nightmare, feeling tired. In severe cases, just as you mentioned.

1 Like

I’m very interested in that statement that they caused electronic devices you used to malfunction and such.

The same happened to me and another person in my peripheral social group when we had to engage in some psychological warfare against someone. I had always thought that it was some sort of psychic stress offloading then (because the opponent had me stressed out, sleep-deprived, etc.) And nearly everything I touched from DVD players to my car radio would malfunction or have their fuses burn out immediately.
The other guy was behind me in traffic one day having angry thoughts towards me and wishing me harm (because we had been lied to by our opponent about each other). I didn’t even know he was back there, and a dial popped out of his dashboard and smoke started coming out of it.

I wonder if the interference you experienced was from the shadows or from the stress and aggravation they caused you manifesting.

1 Like

I know it was definitely from the shadows. I bought a brand new cd player with brand new Duracell batteries. it was working just fine until i stared hearing their voices coming through over the music I could not make out what they were saying but about 30 seconds after I stopped hearing the voices the batteries died. I started it up again and it showed the battery sign with the line through it telling me the batteries were dead. I put in a pair of new ones, the same thing. dead. I got pissed off and smashed the cd player. I figured they wouldn’t let me listen to it anyways so fuck it.

another time it was around midnight. it was totally dead outside(no people) I decided to go in this parking lot where there were a bunch of semi trucks parked next to each other. I went underneath the trailer of a semi that was towards the middle of the rest of the trucks parked. as I was sitting there I was smoking a cigarette. about halfway through my smoke, the semi-truck turned on. I got startled, gathered my shit and got out from underneath the trailer thinking I could possibly get ran over. when I went towards the front of the truck, I looked to see who was in it I was completely shocked to see no one inside the truck. when the truck initially turned on, I got out rather quickly. a person would not have enough time without me seeing them to leave the truck and be somewhere I couldn’t see him. during all this, i already had the feeling that I was being intensely watched. I knew it was the 3 shadows.

i remember another time waking up around 3 am to the tv in my room turning on and off. the channel was static. it would not turn off. it stopped once I unplugged it though. I walked out of my room to notice the living room tv was doing the same thing. I unplugged it and it stopped.
i went into my room to go back to sleep. once I was just about to completely fall into sleep my radio randomly turns on super loud to static. I didn’t waste any time with the power button to shut it off. I yanked the power cord out of the wall and went to sleep. finally

everytime something paranormal happens(which is often for me) I always feel like I’m being intensely watched. more than usual.

Intense stuff.

In the same time period as the car radios and DVD players and the intense sleep-deprived stress for me, I also had a TV that went off and on to a static channel. I only had one TV at the time.

I’m somewhat embarrassed to admit that my opponent did succeed in convincing me for a time of a non-existent person’s existence, who subsequently “died” dramatically in an NY hospital of meningitis. We had seances for him, etc. I thought at the time, wrongfully, that the TV stuff was him.

I’m not sure if our experiences have anything in common, but some of the similar manifestations are interesting.

2 Likes

lucifer come to me

with grey robe and hood but his face like a black hole

2 Likes