Shadows

Great, let me know how the visualization and incantion goes. I think they are supposed to be used together (at least that is how I always do it) I hope it works for you.

[quote=ā€œOrismen, post:13, topic:1999ā€][quote=ā€œSeeker, post:12, topic:1999ā€]Ar Rak, Mulz seth Kor dah

ā€œYou do are, mule (at) Seth ('s) cordā€

Seth - Set - Shaitan - Satan

ā€œYou are now an animal worker bound by the chain of Satanā€[/quote]

I always told people who called me a Satanist that I have not worked with him a great deal. Apparently I have been, or at least his chains.[/quote]

One of my favourite wordsā€¦ It means so many things and none of them what the general public believes!
Thank you for the link to Atron, heā€™s surely VERY interesting, but it might be a bit like trying to kill a mosquito with a bazookaā€¦ Done some in dept cleaning, about 70% still hangs around. They seem to be waiting for something, I feel like Iā€™m driving a bus, they are not there for me, but waiting for me to ā€œdo somethingā€ā€¦

ā€œI am the Satan of this earthā€ - Belial
I believe that was from Queen of Hell, Iā€™ll have to double check to make sure though. But it was one of the Trident Trilogy books.

[quote=ā€œandreeje, post:23, topic:1999ā€]ā€œI am the Satan of this earthā€ - Belial
I believe that was from Queen of Hell, Iā€™ll have to double check to make sure though. But it was one of the Trident Trilogy books.[/quote]

I havenā€™t read that book. But as Satan is a title I can totally see Belial as a Satan.

Update on the Shadows:
the chain seems to have slew down their movements.
Still home and same amountā€¦ Iā€™m not totally sure are they sentient, or really waiting for me to do something (other than try to use them, sort of make them pay rentā€¦)

One to do some divination on, maybe?

Orismen - I donā€™t know if it is my pronunciacion or I donā€™t have full control of the spell/mantra you suggested, but they are answering anyway. Very slowly though.

Well I am glad it is working.

The pronunciation I use is ā€œareā€ like how are you, ā€œrackā€ like gun rack, ā€œmulz Sethā€ ā€œkorā€ like apple core ā€œdahā€ like the dah from ā€œfus roh dahā€

Iā€™m kinda tempted to turn ā€œfus roh dahā€ into a banishing ritual lol. On a more serious note Iā€™m going to have to Use This binding in the future.

1 Like

If I ever work with any draconian spirits and they get too unruly I will sure as Hell use that as a banishing while crafting and sending an astral arrow to their knees.

1 Like

[quote=ā€œIcarus, post:29, topic:1999ā€]Iā€™m kinda tempted to turn ā€œfus roh dahā€ into a banishing ritual lol. On a more serious note Iā€™m going to have to Use This binding in the future.

[/quote[quote=ā€œIcarus, post:29, topic:1999ā€]Iā€™m kinda tempted to turn ā€œfus roh dahā€ into a banishing ritual lol. On a more serious note Iā€™m going to have to Use This binding in the future.[/quote][/quote]
Various versions existed of this before it was a game technique, the spirit who taught myself and a group of people about it only called it ā€œthe great voiceā€. From my research itā€™s mainly a lost art, and the idea of ā€œdoing thingsā€ with the ā€œshoutsā€ doesnā€™t seem to be itā€™s original intention but you can gear them toward it. Iā€™d say more, but that secret belongs to a crazy sorcerer on this forum whom I never want to piss off. Oddly enough he recently started playing Skyrim.

Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis

It always made sense. Condensing ones energy into one powerful blast funneled through the voice. I had heard this technique from someone as a way of blasting a curse off of oneā€™s self.

the ā€œGreat Voiceā€ is one of my favourite techniquesā€¦
I just wanted a ā€œsoftā€ approach with these shadows, since they were behaving so weirdā€¦ I gained complete control on themā€¦ Now Iā€™ve got a beautiful pair of black fluffy wingsā€¦ Next step, make them do stuff for me!

Awesome! If you donā€™t mind me asking:
How long did it take?
Do you have to do any upkeep? (I.E. do the chain ritual more than once? I only ever did it to control a behavior at one time I have never tried to do it long term)

I would love to hear about your experiences.

[quote=ā€œOrismen, post:34, topic:1999ā€]How long did it take?
Do you have to do any upkeep?[/quote]

It took about 40 hours of recitation, up to the point I could direct them. Then I moved from active to passive chanting. I have some structures built over years on the astral plane that can reflect and echo what I tell them to. The ā€œbeautiful fluffy wingsā€ means that now these shadows are following me behind my back and have a much less creepy appearance, other people also noticed the changeā€¦

Hey Iā€™ll be putting this binding to good useā€¦ I was meditating last night and these shadow creatures(six foot tall, white eyes, looked kind of like sableye for those of you who play pokemon/are familiar with google)ā€¦ they appeared to be waiting for something or really curiousā€¦ I did some divination on it and apparently they canā€™t survive without being bound or are seriously energetically malnourished.
You guys have any ideas what they are or what is up with their appearance?

Just bound them and made them an offering in return for their servitudeā€¦ I asked what I should call them and I the only word I got from them(I though legion due to a similar past situation) was poppetsā€¦ I know itā€™s a term connected to dolls used for magic and a term used for children(had to look it up for the second part)ā€¦ in a way they seem extremely doll-like and childish so it fits.
You guys ever come across anything like this?

I am glad to see that it is working! I have been experimenting with the binding and haveing some fun with it. I have been using it to get professors in college to drop assignments. I am sooo drained from writting tons of damn financial reports for multiple classes. I got one professor to give me an A on a paper that I totally bullshited and another to drop a 10 page paper off her class syllabus.

Keep up the great work all!