Shadows

I’ll keep it as quick and easy as possible, yet as most accurate as can be.
I am surrounded by shadows. Especially at home. I don’t mind. Point is, if they have to be there, they better be useful. Since they are not coming from me, how can I bind them and use them? Any suggestion?

1 Like

There is a spirit in KOF that instructs a person in all the ways of binding spirits, and how to communicate with them. I don’t have my copy with me, but if anyone knows who I am talking about they could post his name.

As for controlling/binding them, if these are minor astral entities I use the same tendrils for vamping peoples energy only these tendrils, instead of draining, push my intent to bind the spirit. The tendrils push the intent in to the “DNA” of the spirit and rewrite their program to what ever I choose. (usually it is “Leave me alone, never return to me or whomever sent you”) I even chant words of power (while in the TG sync) or a binding incantation Belial taught me “Ar Rak, Mulz seth Kor dah”.

So far this has worked like a charm on minor entities and people who are unaware that I am binding them.

hope this helps.

I don’t think they are sent by someone. They seems to be attracted by something. Just hanging around… That’s why I want to use them. Yesterday evening also IPOS showed up uninvited sitting on a windowsill with a smile… That left me even more puzzled! But is not a priority, he left mere seconds after…
“Ar Rak, Mulz seth Kor dah” sounds beautiful… Is it to bind something in particular / for a specific reason?

This is funny… Since I’m visual, I always look up stuff… and found this, besides the botanical meaning of Tendrils:

“Tendrils is an irregular collaboration between noted Australian guitarists, Joel Silbersher and Charlie Owen. A difficult sound to describe, Tendrils features two seemingly chaotic but strangely melodic and complementary, guitar parts and occasionally stripped back percussion.”

He told me it is a Demonic Binding. He said that Demons and Angels have a bindings in their tongues, spirits in theirs, and even humans have ways of binding each other with words.

It is just a way demons bind things like Spirits, Angels, people, other demons…etc.

1 Like

I’d say try it out and let me know how it works for you. I am trying to see if some of the things Belial taught me are universal, tailored to me specifically, or if I am full of shit. (always good to have a reality check now and again)

I can tell you that I bound a vampire spirit and sent it packing with this technique, and other minor astral nasty’s. I also bound a person in my life and got them to refrained form doing something that I found to be annoying (She started to then her eyes went glassy and she walked away as if she forgot what she was going to say) I also bound my bank and go them to erase an erroneous fine they placed on me. When conventional methods failed I turned to binding. In all cases I was pretty steamed and used my anger as fuel for the working, that may be a key to this technique.

Try it and see if you can bind the shadows to do your will.

I know what you mean, that’s clear now.
I’ll try it out and let you know…
If anyone can and want to add more, please feel free to do so.

Ar Rak, Mulz seth Kor dah… Translated from Javanese sounds a bit like
"You do are, mule (at) Seth ('s) cord"… even more Interesting

In hungarian sounds like “That, last years seth did”.

Arabic: ART ORAC(le), Moules (of) Seth Call De (the?).

[quote=“SLS, post:8, topic:1999”]Ar Rak, Mulz seth Kor dah… Translated from Javanese sounds a bit like
"You do are, mule (at) Seth ('s) cord"… even more Interesting[/quote]

Interesting, I have never tried to translate it before.

Ar Rak, Mulz seth Kor dah

“You do are, mule (at) Seth ('s) cord”

Seth - Set - Shaitan - Satan

“You are now an animal worker bound by the chain of Satan”

1 Like

[quote=“Seeker, post:12, topic:1999”]Ar Rak, Mulz seth Kor dah

“You do are, mule (at) Seth ('s) cord”

Seth - Set - Shaitan - Satan

“You are now an animal worker bound by the chain of Satan”[/quote]

I always told people who called me a Satanist that I have not worked with him a great deal. Apparently I have been, or at least his chains.

Thanks for posting this man, I’ll have to try it out.

Please do and let me know if it works for you.

I will. I have something in mind for tomorrow, so I’ll post when I can. Have you noticed any difference between verbally speaking this vs mentally speaking it?

No, I think I have always spoke it repeatedly, like how E.A. does with the Grand Incantation.

[quote=“Orismen, post:2, topic:1999”]There is a spirit in KOF that instructs a person in all the ways of binding spirits, and how to communicate with them. I don’t have my copy with me, but if anyone knows who I am talking about they could post his name.

As for controlling/binding them, if these are minor astral entities I use the same tendrils for vamping peoples energy only these tendrils, instead of draining, push my intent to bind the spirit. The tendrils push the intent in to the “DNA” of the spirit and rewrite their program to what ever I choose. (usually it is “Leave me alone, never return to me or whomever sent you”) I even chant words of power (while in the TG sync) or a binding incantation Belial taught me “Ar Rak, Mulz seth Kor dah”.

So far this has worked like a charm on minor entities and people who are unaware that I am binding them.

hope this helps.[/quote]

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/mastering-evocation-omnipotence/binder-of-spirits-and-the-dead-atron/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/mastering-evocation-omnipotence/binder-of-spirits-and-the-dead-atron/[/url]

Here is the brief description of the spirit and its sigil.

[quote=“-TWF-, post:18, topic:1999”][quote=“Orismen, post:2, topic:1999”]There is a spirit in KOF that instructs a person in all the ways of binding spirits, and how to communicate with them. I don’t have my copy with me, but if anyone knows who I am talking about they could post his name.

hope this helps.[/quote]

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/mastering-evocation-omnipotence/binder-of-spirits-and-the-dead-atron/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/mastering-evocation-omnipotence/binder-of-spirits-and-the-dead-atron/[/url]

Here is the brief description of the spirit and its sigil.[/quote]

Thank you! Breaking out the Complete Works at my university’s library may have gotten me some strange looks. :slight_smile:

LOL I know right, sounds like when guest take a gander at my bookcase and then give me a funny look.

I’ll try that incantation you shared and see how that works. I had shadows moving around me a lot for a while especially while doing the first flame workings. I had everything from shadows and big black bugs and small darting balls of blackness to what looked like people walking up to me in my peripheral vision. Thought I was losing my shit for a little while. It’s lightened up considerably and only happens now when I start working with darker energies.

I had a weird ass dream today where I was in the dark and something told me “some things should not be summoned, be careful what you call” and I woke up with a real uneasy feeling that’s been coming and going. Next time that feeling rolls up I’ll try the oration and see what happens.

1 Like