Shadownomicon - Nephilim Blood

Hello Everyone,

I’ve been reading through D.H. Thorne’s Shadownomicon and he mentions that there are people, who are born with Nephilim blood. Originally those of royalty and nobility. I do know that, for a fact, most ethnic British people (A very high percentage) are related to the British Royal family. Any thoughts on this?

I just got that book the other day… haven’t read it yet as usual…

Yes. But not all of them are noble. To those who have Nephilim blood the path of ascension and magick can feel a bit underwhelming at times tho

1 Like

I find this belief has been brought up many times, personally I don’t believe it and if it were true it no longer is, by that I mean “junk DNA” that has been made obsolete due to evolution.

I dont think it would be the British though.

3 Likes

Who do you think would have that IF it was a thing?
In all honesty I think the nephilim blood thing is bs as well, everyone is a soul in a human body. What kind of soul I dont know, that’s up to the individual to find out themselves.
I dont think the Angel’s physically walked on the earth, they had to incarnate in a human body like everyone else and get the human experience.

1 Like

If anything it would in my opinion be those of Israelite decent, given that was the nation that which Yahweh’s pantheon pre and post Monotheism.

1 Like

Cool, I do want to research how gods have shaped or influenced the civilizations following them and there evolution.
But first I’m making construct servitors. Ones made purely of energy. I got one down, 19 more to go :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I believe that is true, yes.
My own pet theory is that Neanderthal DNA is at least partially Nephilim DNA. Most people on earth have it, except for sub-saharan Africans, who are pure Homo Sapiens. The rest of Humanity are a hybrid species with 1-4 percent Neanderthal DNA, depending on individual and geographical location.
One thing to note is that Neanderthals had substantially larger brains than homo sapiens and some characteristics that allow Northern Eurasians to live in cold climates, such as a light skin tone, freckles, red hair and blue or green eyes are officially a remnant of Neanderthal characteristics. I think there is much to discover about the true history of Neanderthals and our co-existence with them until relatively recently. I very much doubt that they were the primitive brutes they are often depicted to be, the truth is very likely the opposite, given their much larger brains and sophisticated art, like the paintings in the Lascaux caves for instance.

It’s actually 2%> and red hair is found in a lot of Southern Africans and sub Saharan Africans. Red hair was thought to be a European trait for some time but it was later debunked when there exists many non Europeans with red hair, green eyes, etc.

3 Likes