Shadow people

They are probably trying to feed off your fear and annoyance.

idk if they are all that dramatic lmao

Just banish. They are parasites. Don’t be scared that’s what they want they might look scary but they ain’t shit.

3 Likes

Shadow people aren’t parasites lol. They sometimes cross over on accident, curiosity, and so forth. However, they are transparent af beings who intentions can be seen through their eyes, by this I mean red eyes are usually aggressive, white tends to curious, and blue/yellow tend to be “benevolent” Shadow people are pretty cool to be around in my experience. I openly invite them into my home for years now. Most create this fear-based stigma around them without actually getting to know them individually and just slap parasite or some other silly nonsense on all of them.

Shadow people are basically dark energy elementals. Just like there’s light elementals, fire, water, earth, air, and so forth.

4 Likes

I never see them fully just out of the corner of my eyes

Do you work with demons? I’ve experienced similar things when working with demons, especially Goetia. It doesn’t always happen, but occasionally I’ll notice a shadowy figure standing a distance away from me while out walking or out of a window in my home, especially at night. Sometimes they are blurry and vaguely-shaped, other times they have had more of a distinct figure, though still cloaked in shadows to an extent.

This has never been something to worry about, in my experience. If it bothers you then you could just banish regularly for a bit and ignore them if you see them again, but otherwise, unless they are harming you or causing distress they shouldn’t be an issue.

I used to have a shadow buddy… I named him George, I first noticed him when I lived at my Dad’s. I moved to an apt. but never saw him, then bought my first home and never saw him. However, the previous owner was a christian pastor and literally drew crosses in the paint all over the house near doorways and windows (faint but visible if looked for)… I’m guessing this had to do with him not coming to my first home.
When my wife and I moved into our current house he showed up… lurking upstairs. I can’t be for certain it was George from my Dad’s but I continued addressing him as such. He never came across as aggressive or with any intention at all, however I would sometimes get the creepy feels when walking around at night in the dark.

Interestingly enough, he disappeared after we started evoking goetic spirits… We never attempted a banishment or cleansing, since he wasn’t causing any issues.
Would a goetic spirit push a lesser spirit out of a dwelling? That seems to be what has happened, even though we never asked them to.

Doesn’t matter either way, just curious.

– Muad-Dib

1 Like

Yes, my experience is the Goetia spirits aren’t found of lesser entities, and they have told me if I play with them or summon them I need to deal with the consequences.

1 Like

@Brand_New Excellent, I figured as much since there is a pretty strict pecking order amongst spirits. Thank you!

– Muad-Dib

1 Like

I find it interesting when other beings call each other lesser beings because by that logic they are lesser beings to other beings somewhere. It’s pretty ironic.

1 Like

@anon48079295 back to the old school “there’s always a bigger fish”… not sure it really works that way though… seems too cut and dry “man-law” to apply to beings without time or physical constraint.

– Muad-Dib

1 Like

I think it has more to do with Geotia spirits like dealing with each preferably.

I mean I’m sure there is always bigger fish, something created something which created another thing, but then there’s also like humans one ethnicity considered another lesser, nonhuman entities are similar in considering one race or races lesser than themselves purely from their personal standpoint.

@anon48079295 I suppose there is no hope for humanity… if timeless beings of endless knowledge and incomprehensible power have such primitive standpoints. (half joking)

– Muad-Dib

That’s usually the issue with a lot of occultist they assume nonhuman beings are the pentacle of perfection and that they’re “timeless” they were born from parents, who were born from grandparents, so on and so forth who were created by some divine being. They started somewhere, grew up, faced things, experienced things, loved, hated, so on. They also are looking to reach a spiritual or mundane goal in their lives. They don’t have endless knowledge, they to seek things they don’t know or not yet within their grasp. It’s really primitive as beings even humans individually have their own reason for such ideals.

Goetia, Angels, fae, yokai, etc, being older than them like Gods, Titans, and so forth all individually have their own experiences and room to grow but I’d also go on to say what we view as morally taboo here, in their world taboo is often not even cared about in a general moral view only individually.

1 Like

@anon48079295 ahh yes… sooo many questions now. lol

I’ll digress and hit the books! :slight_smile:

Thanks!

– Muad-Dib

(This is my experience, yours may vary)
They want to scare you, some are perfectly content to just watch and let you be afraid of that feeling. Others are a bit more…persistent. they will actively affect you / your environment up to and including hallucinations. (My personal experience.) The trick is, and for lack of a better way to say this, just start swinging your big spiritual dick around. Tell them to leave, if they don’t then get forceful. Put energy behind your words to make them a command. If that doesn’t work, consume them. Visualize your jaw unhinging, becoming something horrible. A prison of teeth, sharp, long. Visualize your esophagus as a vortex of destruction. Inhale deeply. Close your mandible prison and swallow it whole. You’ll feel strange for a day or so, but after this the others generally stay away.

4 Likes

Parasites? oh my… poor shadow people; they have feelings too! Embrace them! Never fear them. Enjoy their company. Have fun.

They can get naughty too, but nothing to worry about.

4 Likes

Shadow people feed of fear and lower vibrations. You may be a magnet to them.

low vibrations= \ =fear or anything close to it because some people’s energy vibrates low that’s just how it is lol. Then again shadow people don’t eat they’re elementals, you’re mixing them up with something else because the fact they appear somewhat similar but what you’re talking about is a different kind of parasitic being that sustains itself off the fear and depression of others.

3 Likes