Shadow People

I woke with a shadow person in the back of my mind. Yet somehow I knew he was actually here. He did not have a hat, but he was a black human figure. He moved like a regular person, which is average for a shadow person.

Not to sound paranoid or anything, because I am not, but can a shadow person have anything to do with foretelling death. Not causing it, but foretelling?

I did a death spell a while ago and have incorporated other magick into this practice. The man who I preformed the last spell on went outside about an hour ago and never came back in. We live in the woods and his muffler is loud as hell, but I heard nothing. Plus the lights outside have all shut off and there is no sign of him. It is 5am and he usually sleeps till noon (or later)…

Again, not paranoia- just a thought.

Thanks for your input.

Blessed be.
~Aura

1 Like

I don’t think so. Sometimes shadow people just show up. It could be that they’re taking advantage of the energy to manifest.

4 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not to sound paranoid or anything, because I am not, but can a shadow person have anything to do with foretelling death. Not causing it, but foretelling?

There is nothing to worry about. There are many reasons why they show up suddenly, but most of these are innocent reasons and sometimes they has nothing to do with you.

I saw shadow people in the past, but they weren’t bad omens.

6 Likes

Thank you! <3

If it was a shadow person, I haven’t heard they do that - those guys seem to have something else going on, but so little is known about them I wouldn’t rule it out either.

But are you sure it was a spirit of the same race as “shadow people”? If it was a doppelganger, or the person’s ghost or a messenger, or another spirit that foreshadows, then I don’t see why not.
The black dog messengers of UK lore have been seen in alternate forms for example, including one that came as a toy soldier seen by my own mother.

1 Like

Thanks so much for your input! :slight_smile:

I am 100% positive that it was a shadow person, though.

:slight_smile: