Shadow Guy with a Top hat

Why were you calling this papa god anyway?

:man_shrugging:t2:
I dono man… it was a dream.

Look into Baron Samedi. from what ive heard he is cool as fuck, perpetually shitfaced, likes rum, weed, and cigars. HATES HENTAI I REPEAT HATES HENTAI

3 Likes

From what I have looked at he is an intermediate for communication between us and them…a kind of go between…I would take the mini tornado as a good sign tho, I have had many dreams, along the same theme, mostly when I’ve been feeling down, angry or drained. Were I’m in a dark room, many voices are talking, chattering, arguing and also animal noises, I Carnt see them, but I can hear them. Then as a walk into the center of the room, the talking and noises become louder and more intense, more focused. Then I suddenly feel the darkness, and air circle me, going faster until it is like a mini tornado, like what you described, an then I am lifted off the ground, and am levitating, surrounded by this swirling mass of darkness, noise and chatter, I can sense on the outside it is destructive, but because I am in the inside, I feel peaceful and content, drawing energy in some way…
Every time I have had this dream a wake up the next day, feeling fookin amazing, like nothing can stop me. So I would take the mini tornado and the peaceful feeling as a good sign.
Hope I have helped you mate

Hmmmm, I just posted a new topic about the Hatman. When i was done, other similar topics came up but i wasn’t sure how to merge my topic with yours and didn’t want to lose what i wrote and start over again. Maybe i should’ve added the photo?? Not sure how to do that now!

Oopsy! I replied to the wrong person, but nevermind, I’ll say the same thing… Hmmmmmm, I just posted a new topic about the Hatman. Maybe i should’ve added the photo?? Not sure how to do that now! :thinking:

Just post the photo in a reply under your initial post.

You sure it wasn’t me? :laughing:

How about an older man with a suit and fedora who whistles a melody?

Ok Thank you, will do that.