Shadow Guy with a Top hat

Kalfu and Kriminel are both pretty violent and aggressive. I’d say Baron Cimitierre, Baron La Croix, or Baron Samedi are the Lwa I’d be looking at.

1 Like

Explain?

Explain? Please?

How is the environment where you waited for your ride? Your common friendly neighbourhood?

1 Like

??? Explain?

Explain please oddnan?

No answers people? Mmmmmm

What you people perceive as shadow man, is not baron samedi, or any other god of power! They are feeders, animals, science calls this a sleep disorders! It is not! I have experienced this problem from an early age… I was stalked…yet the animal/Shadow man could not feed! Yet it sat in the shadows waiting! Still sense it now, now and then…but for some reason it Carnt hurt me! Which again brings me back to the half dead lady of my dreams? Can know scan this please?

@A_Pariah

The neighborhood I live in is pretty tame and clean energetically minus all the Hell raised by my rituals :joy:

I’ve seen hellhounds running through the shadows at different times like when I would walk up to Walmart (up the street from my house).

Not a whole lot of Paranormal activity in the neighborhood

3 Likes

Why were you calling this papa god anyway?

:man_shrugging:t2:
I dono man… it was a dream.

Look into Baron Samedi. from what ive heard he is cool as fuck, perpetually shitfaced, likes rum, weed, and cigars. HATES HENTAI I REPEAT HATES HENTAI

3 Likes

From what I have looked at he is an intermediate for communication between us and them…a kind of go between…I would take the mini tornado as a good sign tho, I have had many dreams, along the same theme, mostly when I’ve been feeling down, angry or drained. Were I’m in a dark room, many voices are talking, chattering, arguing and also animal noises, I Carnt see them, but I can hear them. Then as a walk into the center of the room, the talking and noises become louder and more intense, more focused. Then I suddenly feel the darkness, and air circle me, going faster until it is like a mini tornado, like what you described, an then I am lifted off the ground, and am levitating, surrounded by this swirling mass of darkness, noise and chatter, I can sense on the outside it is destructive, but because I am in the inside, I feel peaceful and content, drawing energy in some way…
Every time I have had this dream a wake up the next day, feeling fookin amazing, like nothing can stop me. So I would take the mini tornado and the peaceful feeling as a good sign.
Hope I have helped you mate

Hmmmm, I just posted a new topic about the Hatman. When i was done, other similar topics came up but i wasn’t sure how to merge my topic with yours and didn’t want to lose what i wrote and start over again. Maybe i should’ve added the photo?? Not sure how to do that now!

Oopsy! I replied to the wrong person, but nevermind, I’ll say the same thing… Hmmmmmm, I just posted a new topic about the Hatman. Maybe i should’ve added the photo?? Not sure how to do that now! :thinking:

Just post the photo in a reply under your initial post.

You sure it wasn’t me? :laughing:

How about an older man with a suit and fedora who whistles a melody?

Ok Thank you, will do that.