Shades Of Grey

Anna Elisabeth “Anneliese” Michel was a German woman who underwent Catholic exorcism rites during the year before her death
A Movie Based on This Story was made “Exorcism of Emily Rose”
She was possesed by 6 Demons
As I was watching the Movie A scene finally came when it was time for 6 Demons to reveal their Names and they revealed"Cain,Nero,Judas Iscarito,a member of Legion,Belial and Lucifer"
I mean What tha…Lord Lucifer is light bringer,Lord Belial is good as to my experience with them…They never harmed me.
So,why Lord Lucifer and Lord Belial would do such a thing to an Innocent Girl or Hollywood just tryin to Destroy Image of our Ancient Gods so that people consider them Evil…
Check this Out:

1 Like

In a nutshell yes. All to help program people to fest these demons so they won’t tappnings their latent powers, and thereby starting their ascent to godhood.

2 Likes

But anyway was Annalise Michelle Case Real???

Depends on who you ask, I’ll say no. There are several debunking videos on youtube for this. Search for them - seek and you shalt find.

2 Likes

Means all the Cases of Possession was not Real in History

There are some cases that were a bit odd which is hard for science to wrap its head around. However most of the Hollywood inspired cases are well, bogus. There are several threads here on possession if you want to read about what the experience is like.

Oh I See…Thank You for your Time

1 Like