Shade's Egregore's and Ngana's

Hey all!

Just a quick question in regards to the topic: if I can create a servitor and have it evolve to an Egregore (if need be)what difference is it by comparison to effectiveness in regards to: a Shade spiritually related servant and Ngana’a (basically a servitor with animal, human remain fetish)? Or is it just a more preferred tool ? A tool is a tool (cold yes I know considering the prior) but which is the most effective? I guessing I’m just tip toeing towards necromancy considering the path I’m on, but I’ve spent a good while cultivating myself energetically physically and spiritually. Entropy is well entropy lol death is it’s cousin in the context of life (or synonym lol)

Best
Keez

It depends on the strength of the egregore. And nganga can either refer to kongolese fetishes or spirits of Palo Mayombe. African spirits are closer to the earth and tend to get shit done faster.

Hey Euoi!

Thanks for the response, I’ll definitely do some more research before I make a decision! Ultimately it will eventually depend on need and what I feel pulled to.

Best
Keez

Unless you’re initiated into Palo, you can’t use the Ngangas anyway.
Necromancy is its own beast. I recommend practicing magic and forging powerful speak relationships before trying to screw with it.

Cool cool will do. Honestly I got enough on my plate as is anyway lol. I’ will make time for popper study of this topic eventually.