Sexy isn't it? (Pendulum!)

I’ve had my eye on you baby!

[url=http://www.ebay.com/itm/261356617219?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649]http://www.ebay.com/itm/261356617219?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649[/url]

So, I’ve just wrapped up Jake Stratton-Kent’s Goettic Divination pamphlet, and I’m thinking of summoning Scirlin(From the Grimoire Verum), and then ‘asking’ it to bring in Klepoth for some extra power while I have them assist me in pendulum answers.

I’ve been getting extremely proficient with the Pendulum of late as far as ‘Yes/No’ answers and kind of want to kick it up a notch.

You can divine pendulum answers with a chalkboard, dice, or whatever you can imagine if you aren’t interested in purchasing anything, I just think the one this guy is selling is cool. (Maybe I’ll sneek it into the racetrack!).

Anyway, I just wrapped up this new divination guide, it was an awesome supplement to E.A.'s Divination course(nothing beats E.A. though) and I’ve managed to incorporate bindings, rituals, etc into divination to bring it to a whole new level.

Pendulum, it’s not just for newbs anymore.

Very nice Gnosis, I’ve considered making some pendulum boards with the alphabet and numerals added but was unsure how well they’d be received. I’ve been sticking to the simple yes/no boards as thats what I get requests for. The eBay seller is selling that one for a great price.

Here’s a couple I’ve done, the Vassago one is mine and the God/Goddess is one I made by request.

Awesome work dude, hey if you have a full alphabet board with numerals to sell, post it up, I’m interested.

Your work looks great!

I try to keep my fetish items to a minimum but I’m splurging today…fuck it, happy Hanukkah, Christmas, Festivus, Solstice, Saturnalia and what not.

I just picked up a sexy engraved Seal of Solomon pendent for xorcisms off eBay too…murry xmas to me!

Give me a few weeks and I’ll have one made up, I’ve got some shit going on so I’m trying to keep myself busy so I don’t think too much. I’m making card boxes ATM, I’ll post some pics when I’m done. Might as well stay productive if I can’t sleep.

I just got done with the Strength one, I did the Death one earlier today. These do better justice to what I’m capable of.

Gettin good with that woodburner, TWF!

The pendulum board is cool, but the craftsmanship leaves a bit to be desired, perhaps Ill make my own. Im currently converting an old Ouija board into a pedalboard for guitar shenanigans

TWF is the Michellangelo of Magick, i was seeing your site and everything is polite, hand made and well designed…not to many using that skills on earht…