Sexually blocked?

@PrinceX, @Morgana9, and @Lady_Eva called it straight. Your issue sounds to me like vaginissimus, extreme physical tension.

I’d like you to understand that not every issue requires occult solutions. You don’t need to go to the superconscious to fix subconscious problems.

Consider hiring a QHHT practitioner in your area, to remove deeply-held fears and tension from your mind. Ideomotor responses are subconsciously controlled reactions. QHHT is very effective at dealing with deeply-held trauma issues.

I’d recommend doing that first before looking into demonology.

Beyond that, follow your doctor’s instructions. Your health is more important than sexual adventures.

4 Likes

I have a similar situation. I used to get turned on, but can’t anymore. Even when I could I couldn’t have sex for more than 10 seconds. My issue is due to past events in my life ( I don’t want to talk about ). My gynecologist say there’s nothing wrong with me physically. It physically hurts, so the more I did it the less I wanted to. Right now I’m in a relationship with a respectable man, have been for two years. I see that it annoys him, even when he doesn’t say. But I think when I see him upset about what I can’t do, it makes it worse. So I have the same question. Is there a way to unblock this, if so how? Should I ask a spirit for help?

It’s gotten so bad, for myself I’ve tried to end my relationship because I felt like I was being unfair to him (I still do.) but he won’t let me leave (not in an abusive way.). I can’t even cuddle with him anymore, because I know when we cuddle he gets all touchy and then I feel bad because I have to ask him to stop. He tells me I shouldn’t feel bad, or guilty. He knows of my past.

What should I do?

3 Likes

He cant help that hes frustrated and wants closeness but the fact that hes not forcing is great it is tough when you’re that ready and cannot. Avoiding hugs might not be good
@Urear there now thisis always an answer scrolling through here will help and someone with great experience. -not me. Sex and blocks are and can be freed i am working on my own
This weekend I am doing the ritual “The Four Angels of Prostitution”.
After working through other things and my crown third eye and now this popped in my files from Google. I found it in “temple of ascending flame”
Hey here’s an idea why don’t you both do the ritual together if you can handle sexual juice and blood. Or let hiim know what you mean to do and he may help you some how.
Only my suggestion I am not advanced so… Good Luck

3 Likes

Thank you.Can i pm you?

1 Like

@Morgana9 He’s not into magic, and doesn’t want to be a part of it, he’s atheist… I don’t avoid hugs, just cuddling, sometimes. Because more often than not he tries to move it further, but I can’t go further, so I feel bad for always telling him no.

1 Like