Sexuality Magick

Look all you want :eyes: i’m an open book @Maxwell

I sent you a DM @Maxwell

1 Like

I agree with what Darkest Knight said.Have you also considered trying an attraction oil as a perfume when you are around him?

I would like that too if you are interested :smiley:

lilith would be great a counsellor , she’s the ininhibited and libirating aspect of sexuality , she’s free and untamed and not held by anything , rebellious and free . so she would be of help counselling u or doing what she sees fit whith u or ur friend , talk to her . she along asmodeus did actually help me reaffirm that i’m bisexual not gay , i always thought i was gay but always had some doubts sometime and my first crush was a girl not a guy and i was probably traumatized and internalized my first rejection , anyways what i’m saying is u can ask cousel from lilith and asmodeus for the most part they preside over sexuality and are known for that . u can also ask belial but i wouldn’t recommend that alot . on the other hand venus can be good help more if it’s a romantic issue , she basically can help with any and all kinds of relationships . but if u want to reveal hidden truths those spirits are powerfull enough defenitely but u might want to seek the help of other’s who specialize and are known for revealing secrets and hidden truths . hope this was good help to anyone reading .

1 Like