Sexual Intercourse with VAJRAKILAYA

Sure, please add your facebook name :slight_smile:

That is a great suggestion, thanks. How would you suggest to work with him? As per what you guys said here probably there is no book for this lol

1 Like

:slight_smile: wow thanks for your insight, I will try again tonight

Should I set an altar while I chant? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know about all that brother, but all I know is most gurus or enlightened masters are fake af, even from Tibetan Buddhism or any other school. I personally subscribe to Jiddu Krishnamurti’s teachings of having no master or a guru, same teachings Belial would give to anyone.

@Cogito_Testing More important question to me at least is it worth it? I just wanted to experience if Tibetan dark gods are indeed powerful to deliver results faster.

3 Likes

The next time you are having sex with him ask him how to work with him, he may give you some ideas. As I said I have no clue on Tibetan pantheon.

3 Likes

The tibetan Dark Gods can deliver fast it all depends on how you ask. If you know who commands those dark gods then and only then your expected result(s) can manifest faster. For example if you want to work with a Daka or and a Dakini (a.k.a. Tibetan Dark God and Goddess) it is required to do a puja first for Lord Ganapati in his naga form, then a puja for the Great Goddess Kali in her cemetery form. After that you should do a puja for Lord Shiva, as well for Lord Kala Bhairava (the angriest and scariest form of Lord Shiva). Ultimately you should do a puja for Lord Kroda Bhairava, whom I consider to be the manager of those Tibetan dark Gods.

Now Understand the Bhairavas themselves are part of the pantheon of the Tibetan Dark Gods. The feminine aspect of the Bhairavas are the Bhairavis and they are the Shakti of the Bhairavas. Since each Bhairava has a Shakti consort consequently the Bhairavis themselves should be worshipped as well. Then and only then you should access the Dakinis and or Yakshinis. Having say that there is a conjuration formula that I’m not in liberty to divulge; without it that specific spirit will not show up.

P.S.: Warning: For those who swear by the Solomonic conjuration please do not even dream of putting any one the spirits that I mentioned above in a triangle. That is to say only if you value your health. Sort of. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For now you are the altar. Keep chanting and Visualizing Him within your body and mind. If later on the Lord wants a specific type of altar He will certainly let you know.

1 Like

So basically you are saying after all the rituals there is no chance that the spirit shows up? Then what is the point of rituals?

The previous rituals or pujas that I mentioned are there to protect you especially from unintended mistakes. Moreover, these pujas are constructed for these dark gods and goddesses to know that you have been sent before them by higher up spirits. In addition to the conjuration formula you also have to do some saddhanas (not for the faint of hearts) to be performed in cremation grounds (some saddhanas require to seat on some specific corpses while reciting some specific mantras), cross-roads, some rivers or underneath specific tree(s). That’s why those type of spirits never fuck us up Hindus even when we make unintended mistakes. We Hindus know a lot of things that Tibetan Buddhists don’t know. Most people in the west don’t realize that Siddhārtha Gautama a.k.a. the Buddha was one of the avatars of Lord Vishnu the preserver God in our pantheon.

2 Likes