Sexual Healing

Does anyone have a ritual in mind for the removal of sexual trauma bonding to a childhood abuser? Im well aware that this is not the field of psychotherapy and that its a sensitive subject to talk about or to work on for other people.

The target will never be made aware that the ritual is taking place at all. Thank you

4 Likes

Healing entities like Marbas, Raphael and Ebuhuel from the Angels of Omnipotence book are the usual helpers for anything where healing is involved. You can also try Opfaal the angel of deliverance.

4 Likes

Opfaal seems the appropriate move. Thanks for the tip

1 Like

To add to the list, Helios.

1 Like

Igniting Intimacy has rituals that address trauma in the body and for working with your shadows to resolve them. It takes a therapeutic, tantric-inspired approach. I am working through the book and I recommend it. It isn’t something that you can do on someone else though, if your target is a person who has the trauma bond with a childhood abuser.

I’m not sure if your target is the abuser, or a friend with you want to help. If the latter, be careful. It might seem like a really nice thing to do, but if the person isn’t aware of what is happening, it might not go well and may do damage instead of healing them. They may not be ready. Its a very personal thing; be wary of stepping in and playing doctor without consent.

1 Like

Well yes, I’ve decided to fall back from such a touchy subject, because i didn’t have of the details. Not only that, I’m not the type to play The Therapist. It came up in conversation and it was messy for the evening, but I’ve always been the type to leave it up to the spirits to uproot things on a subtle note whenever it’s unethical to force feed it with direct targeting. I went with the angel of deliverance. In that same token, I feel that with great power, knowledge, and the chosen path of being a prophet, whether by design or by my own decision-making (likely both), it’s my responsibility to send in reinforcements whenever I’ve stirred up devils if you will.

Who could simply leave a dear and lover abandoned after having shown up and taken away her defenses towards that wound. We tend to surface things whenever we carry authority. The spirits tell the truth and they get stirred up, and it’s painful to experience over and over again. People tell us things they don’t like to talk about and under the most uncomfortable of circumstances from time to time. Do the small favor of giving up control of the way it gets resolved and pull back from playing the counselor if that’s not your job, if they haven’t asked you for that, and if you’re not paid and licensed to go there with people is my philosophy.

If you are working on the targets well being I would suggest to work on something that makes them re-discover their personal boundaries (physically and also mentally) and feeling comfortable with them. I had great success with Buer, but it was a conscious decision/deal that involved a lot of trust.

1 Like

I trust the archangels, because i cant see everything they can. I can’t have the patience they have either. Every spirit that i partner with has to have my respect just as i have to have theirs.