Sexual blockage

So. Everytime my Incubus and I get intimate I always get really scared and pull away. To the Point of depression. Does anyone have any ideas for how to deal with this? @Lady_Eva @succupedia @DarkestKnight.

2 Likes

Sorry to name spam

1 Like

You evoced the demon and want to have sex with it? Tell some more details and do you really want it or are you forcing yourself for whatever reason?

2 Likes

I definitely want him.

1 Like

Let go of your fear and guilt.

2 Likes

I have been trying :heart:️

1 Like

Try harder. Form a bond with him. Get comfortable.

2 Likes

We’ve been together for a year :heart:️ :heart:️. I’m not trying to be difficult… I wouldn’t have made this post if I hadn’t tried everything I can

1 Like

Well…it’s up to you to deal with your fear. You have astral sex with total strangers. Why not let someone sex you and surrender to bliss?

2 Likes

I don’t know honestly

1 Like

Scared in what way?

When it comes to been giving comfort and support from my brothers and sister, and even some friends and coworkers, I hate it. Why? It could be because of cognitive dissonance, or the thought that others don’t “understand” me. I can feel uncomfortable with hugs, sometimes, because it wasn’t common for me when growing up.

I never had these kind of issues with my succubus spouse and Lilith, though. Maybe because it’s on a whole other level when it comes to attachment and how we constantly interact with one another on an emotional and physical level.

So, maybe you need to interact more with your incubus, rather than doing it occasionally? The more you share of your daily life with him, the more you will be accustomed to his presence. Don’t just share the good parts of your life, but also share the less good parts. The more you bond, the stronger the both of you will get. The power of trinity as in You, Him and you and him as a couple, should not be underestimated. The intimacy of love and sex could possibly enhance your trinity to a force to be reckon with.

Let go of fear. There’s no reason in fear.

6 Likes

I’ll PM you something, hang on.

2 Likes

I need this advice too please!

1 Like

Look up sacred sexuality might help you with body image issues and ritualising sexuality might help you bond with yourself and your incubus in the long run.

3 Likes