Sex with Bilal, Asmodeus?

uhhhhh…dude…piece of advice…from someone who isnt working with Demonicks right now, but used to, the last thing you want to do is call up someone like Belial with just sex on your mind, just my opinion.

11 Likes

I would highly advise not to summon them just to have sex with them, seriously, do not summon them for that.

however, if i misunderstood and the question meant: can they help you get laid, by finding a suitable human partner, perhaps asmodeus can help, but please approach with respect

14 Likes

I definitely would try different things. I would love to do kinky things like bdsm haah. I could tell I might be more of the submissive type

1 Like

Have you had experiences from Asmodeus? :grinning:

1 Like

Mmmm. I would love to chat more! Are you able to Private message people? I’m fairly new here so I dont have that ability yet

You know, instead of salaciously licking your lips and asking to go to PM for stories about sex with demons, perhaps you might want to make some effort to actually learn about magick, before you wind up being branded a troll. You have no experience, seem to be focused only on sex, and have not even made any effort yet to ask about even the basics that are required.

21 Likes

Should I look into starting out with incubus instead of the gods?

1 Like

Nice. I’ve become super fascinated in the stories thr users have had on here with the gods and incubi

I know I’m not into female humans lol. But maybe I could try it with a succubus once, just to experiment haha

1 Like

Experience and learn from it. Look for one night see how it is :smile:

We are all about learning and experiencing
Even if sometimes requires to be in a less comfortable situation.

You ever had a personal experience with subbubus/incubi?

1 Like

I’ve already have had experienced with some dreams where it feels like I am having sex. Could those have been an early stage of having an incubus?

1 Like

It can be.

:wink: I always hope I have those dreams. I’ve read posts on here where sex with incubus was physical. That sounds exciting lol

1 Like

Use this desire as motivation and practice your meditation daily.
Learn to astral project and you can have amazing encounters with other beings from other planes.

But first you will still need to learn to controll your thoughts and your emotions.
I am not saying stop with the lust, what I am saying is push these feelings to the side and use them back when the right moment comes.

If you just focusing alot on the lust this can become your weakness and other entities can use this against you.

3 Likes

Would any of the gods be able to help guide me through this?

1 Like

I am sure they can.
But you need to be your own teacher and guide at the beginning.
Research about how to controll your thoughts and your emotions.
Check out Ekhhart Tolle on YouTube and check out his book the Power of Now.

Then research about meditation and soul travel and astral projection, research other planes and read about other peoples experiences during this time. Check out Astral Projection on Facebook it’s a private group with 56k members always posting their experiences for others to learn from.

Then look into opening astral senses to be able to hear, feel, touch and see spirits. Then you can ask the Ancient Gods for guidance :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks much! I can PM you once I can in a few days :slight_smile:

1 Like

Absolutely! I will try and answer your question as much as I can.

1 Like

Thanks!! I hope I can have some fun in bed soon :rofl::rofl:

1 Like