Sex with Bilal, Asmodeus?

Yeah :confused: these beings are intelligent and have there own personalities and feelings…
It isn’t right to just see them as sexual beings not that I don’t totally understand the curiosity about it.
But you gotta start small and it’s important to know the spirits like you would another person.
Unless, they can connect with a spirit that alligns with wanting just sex but that will still require a steep learning curb

6 Likes

I’ve had sex with Belial through my dream, but looked and felt so real (he was sexually brutal, demanding, and rough) if I wasn’t in the astro plane I would have with no doubt be dead. And I’ve had a sexual experience with him through my meditation to. It was dark and I was in a forest and a thick fog covered the ground. As I made a bon fire and called out Belial and said his enn he appeared and walked from behind some trees. He was beautiful, a body like a boulder, black shoulder length hair, and skin like silk. At the time through my meditation I didnt have anything to offer him. I apologized and said I will give u my body as an offering do with as u sexually please.
He smiled and shoved me so hard against a tree that I almost went through it and began to kiss me roughly. Again I felt no pain during this.
2 black feathered wings sprouted from his back, they felt soft as silk.
He knew what I wanted, because afterthe meditation I went to a gas station to use the bathroom. And saw $31 on the ground. Of course I kept it. ( I was in a car with some friends during the meditation)

10 Likes

Holy shit, I just reread this

1 Like

What did u think??

sounds kinky, but I would never do this with Belial, hes more like a friend to me i think, desbite my bi tendencies lol

2 Likes

It was amazing. He is very intimidating though. His energy is very overwhelming and very strong.
He definitely fits the role as a king and one of the most powerful demons.

If u r interested friend request me on Facebook, Zelest Jones.

2 Likes

yes Belial is a badass lol

yeah maybe i will add you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am in love with Belial, Asmodeus and Lucifer.
But I have a very strong connection with Asmodeus.
Allot of people I talk to who are Satanist or Luciferian feel Asmodeus’s presence and energies near them.

2 Likes

Im close to Lucifer, i consider him a friend maybe (my soul does, maybe as a brother)

1 Like

Lucifer is more like a father figure to me. He knows whats is right and wrong.

2 Likes

he is to many, and a friend to many too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome, sex magick is really one of the most powerful since the beginning of times.

1 Like

Oh wait… wrong vid. No mutants (disappointing as it coulda been awesome).

Ok here we go.

Hmmm might med to that first video…I’ll let you know in

Then maybe

2 Likes

I will admit I did enjoy it.

4 Likes

17 posts were split to a new topic: New member questions

My patron deity is amducias , since asmadeous his twin brother I remember having sex with them at the same time. Okay it was kinda crazy.

asmedous is wild

you had sex with Asmodeus?

Well I believe it was him because he drew his sigil but I can never be sure. All I know that it was wild lol

1 Like

Interesting. Asmodeus is very powerful