Sex in the astral

Can you get pregnant if you have sex in the astra,l I heard about others having astral children but is the pregnancy done in a certain way. And is there a way to have astral sex without the chance of getting pregnant??

2 Likes

You cant get pregnant without your permission ,as far as I know

3 Likes

I believe I may have had sex with Pan and been pregnant for a while and now have a spirit child that stays with him. A son.

That is a crazy-sounding thing to say but I had dreams to confirm this as well as feelings. I didn’t feel hindered by what happened or was even consciously feeling anything and I don’t think the “pregnancy” lasted long either. Apart from my own experience I don’t know much about being astral pregnant. Perhaps my situation was different somehow, I don’t know.

2 Likes

You can get pregnant from astral sex but it is more of a choice thing.

I have fucked plenty of women Astrally and have only gotten the ones pregnant that I chose too lol

And it’s also a thing about the Womans energetic health and chakras
If her Sacral has that Astral Egg ready, it’s a go

If he Sacral ain’t made for that, then nah LOLOL

3 Likes

And Astral Condoms exist Lol

2 Likes

Well, its not immaculate conception in the sense people make out Jesus to be born from

And yeah I pulled off a immaculate conception before
LOL JK

Okay but how does someone chose to be pregnant??

Simple
“Do you wanna have astral babies?”

Yes

“Cool.”
Proceeds to nut like a Tsunami in her

“Do you wanna have astral babies?”

No

“Cool.”

Holds back Nut, and skeets in her mouth

3 Likes

Lo and behold the Power of Choice

2 Likes

This entire thread is making my day so far. Keep it up. Worrying about making ghost babies. I wish thats all I had to concern myself with. What a life!

3 Likes

Wanna make some Ghost Babies Purple?
JK
lol

2 Likes

Why am I thinking about Casper right now :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Yoooo :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

You could give a cum dump tribute to the forum in my honor if you wanted to. Surround that evil seed all over this place in my name would greatly please me.

2 Likes

ROFLMAO this entire thread makes me think about what I’ve done in my sinful past :joy::joy:

6 Likes

You’re an informant.

So in astral realm i can have dick or am i wrong ? :woman_shrugging:t2: never tried but want to try :joy:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Yoooo :rofl::rofl: no words hehehe :rofl::rofl:

1 Like