Sex Dream - Who could he be?

Okay, so last night I had a sex dream. It started when I was walking down a corridor in my pajama shirt and shorts. The walls in this corridor were white, with a cream carpet. I stopped at a door, placing my ear onto it.

I opened the door, stepped inside the room and closed it behind me. A male being was lying on top of the bed. He wasn’t human, I know that. I could feel his energy in the dream, and it was just so pure. Everything in the room was white, even his T shirt and boxers.

He had short, dark brown/black hair, blue eyes that kind of seemed to glow a little, a skin complexion between fair and tanned. He seemed so…angelic. But powerful at the same time. That’s the best way to describe him. His beauty was unbelievable. Had a good body too :wink:

So, I climb on top of the bed, looking over at him. He turned around, and it looked like he was asleep. I made the first move, giving him a gentle kiss on the lips. I pulled away, and that seemed to get his attention, making his eyes open.

The next thing I know, he has his arms around me as we kiss each other, almost like he wanted to be as close to me as possible. He flips me over so he’s on top, and my legs are wrapped around him.

Next thing that came, was the sex itself. It was unlike any that I had before, it was more loving and pure. It was a really good feeling. He knew which spot to hit each time. I climaxed first, and then he did so inside of me.

Does anyone know who this entity could be?

2 Likes

Purson

1 Like

I wonder why he decided to show up, like the motive behind it. I’ll be honest and I mean no disrespect, but I’ve never heard of him until now.

1 Like

It was @AdamThoth for sure.

You might find out soon enough. Or you could contact him and ask.

Yeah think I may do that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Clearly it was an idealized version of your lover. You can work with archangel chamuel to ‘find’ someone like him.

How do you know it was Purson?

3 Likes

I can know lots of things.

1 Like

Let me guess… He told you.

1 Like

Lol yeah! Ha Ha :hushed::smile:

1 Like

Purson would make sense. I’ve always had a more “angelic” feeling with white or colorful lights from him compared to other goetic spirits where I usually feel darkness.

My relationship has never been sexual with him so I can’t speak to that. For some reason I have a very maternal and protective feeling towards him like a mother or an aunt.

2 Likes

Well me personally i only know Nores Gods and creatures. And I think it my have been Balder. I know for a fact that he enjoys that sort of thing and I have told he is a great lover. Also those eyes sound a lot like him the skin color two to a point