Sex appeal

instead of casting spell on someone else

i would like to work on myself if possible

is there any spell or technique which can increase your sex appeal and make you irresistibly attractive to everybody (specifically to all women ) ?

I have nothing against it nor i feel you are doing something wrong but, why is it that the majority seeks, sex, power ( money ) and knowledge ?
I know that all those things are really great but…what i feel about them is really nothing. They are all attached to my humanity, which simply disappears once in a while so yes, usually i don’t feel much attached to those things, even though my everyday life gives those things to me, i really can pass without them.
The best way for you to gain sex appeal ram, is for you not to focus on it.
Focus on everything else that makes you a great person, to gain health and wealth. Being within the limits of what makes you a Great person, through access to basic necessities that most humans have like money or health or the need for emotional stability, is what will make you look great and irresistible to anyone and everyone. Sometimes just the way you smile being you an ugly person or a very beautiful person is what makes the difference between being in someone’s good side or bad side.

Hi Ram.

Short answer yes.

Longer answer, what exactly are you looking to do, lose weight, gain muscles, or just appear more attractive in general? A lot of glamour work can be done to make someone more attractive in general. I have found that using Saturn Energy as a type of “self curse” (not as scary as it sounds it just makes sure you stick with the goal you set) to help me lose weight in the past.

well i wanna appear irresistibly attractive in general

SO that you know Ram, many women don’t really look for an attractive person.
They look for someone confident, someone that they are quite sure, its gonna do exactly what they want. You could be really ugly, but if you are a cool person and you have wits, there is no reason why a pretty woman would not get along with you, but if you have no trust in yourself and the way you look think act and live…you might just forget women in general…lol

[quote=“sunas, post:5, topic:1834”]SO that you know Ram, many women don’t really look for an attractive person.
They look for someone confident, someone that they are quite sure, its gonna do exactly what they want. You could be really ugly, but if you are a cool person and you have wits, there is no reason why a pretty woman would not get along with you, but if you have no trust in yourself and the way you look think act and live…you might just forget women in general…lol[/quote]

Dear Sunas,

I think that Ram want fun with women, no advices about how get a " good" girl or be a “good” guy.
Ram, if you can evoke spirits , I recommend to evoke to Gremory and Sitri ( from Goetia).
If you prefer to perform spells , I recommend you the following book: " Tarot Spells" from Janina Renee, available from Amazon, I have found her spells work fast!, you don’t need to know tarot to perform the spells, but it help! . There are several spells as for example: to enhance attractiveness; sexual attractiveness, to project charm etc…

Yes, there is that option :wink:

[quote=“sunas, post:5, topic:1834”]SO that you know Ram, many women don’t really look for an attractive person.
They look for someone confident, someone that they are quite sure, its gonna do exactly what they want. You could be really ugly, but if you are a cool person and you have wits, there is no reason why a pretty woman would not get along with you, but if you have no trust in yourself and the way you look think act and live…you might just forget women in general…lol[/quote]

You think attractive means looking good? You think women don’t find confident men attractive? Dude, have you ever had any interaction with a woman?

The October Man Sequence looks like the Grail of Seduction, its said it should be forbidden. Ive not practiced it, yet from what Ive read it really uses real magick (psychic stuff and symbolism) yet its as demanding as real magick

I like Gary Brodsky and his teachings for seduction/becoming more atractive for its simplicity and straightness (this is the one Ive used), yet The October Man Sequence its the most close seduction system related with our practices around

[quote=“YogaApprentice, post:9, topic:1834”]The October Man Sequence looks like the Grail of Seduction, its said it should be forbidden. Ive not practiced it, yet from what Ive read it really uses real magick (psychic stuff and symbolism) yet its as demanding as real magick

I like Gary Brodsky and his teachings for seduction/becoming more atractive for its simplicity and straightness (this is the one Ive used), yet The October Man Sequence its the most close seduction system related with our practices around[/quote]

October Man is energy work with added symbolism. I did more simple techniques than the October Man, techniques that just raise sexual energy in a woman and associate them with me and they worked amazingly well, on spot.

Things like “how do you feel when you meet the perfect boyfriend?” Women are very responsive to the word “feel”. It raises the energy inside them. Then, through her own thoughts, you can bind that energy to you. It’s actually extremely simple and effective.

lol, you think women don’t want to fuck someone they find physically attractive? I can tell you this is a straight up lie that dudes like to perpetuate for some reason. Sorry guys, we want someone that gets us all hot and bothered too. Confidence is great and all, but if I don’t look at you and want to rip your clothes off, we’re not having sex, no matter how charming you are.

ANYWAY, I learned this great little spell over from someone at (gasp) Evocationforum. Basically before you go out, you sit and mediate and infuse your aura with this bright pick color (for women), or red (for men), or whatever color makes you think of sex. Great for those of us who are a little shy, as it makes you more irresistible to approaching. Easy and painless way to send off some sexy vibes.

I used to tell guys this all the time, less competition for me with the ladies and the weights at the gym :slight_smile:

I just wanted to be nice and i was thinking that maybe he was just having some existential crisis and i wanted to cheer him up by telling him that he Can. IT doesn’t really matter which way he chooses to do so, but he can do it.
Of course i do know and many people do know that men and women are becoming more and more fit physically and looking better in many different ways so it is normal that it starts to grow in everyone’s minds the desire to be with someone from the opposite sex that represents exactly that, the evolution of the human body in its perfection. Simply because it triggers great amounts of lust and desire, how perfect we think a person to be.

I found a podcast about glamor magic. Ram you should give this a listen, they’ll start you off down the right path.
http://deeper-down-the-rabbit-hole.com/2011/05/episode-6-art-glamour-magic-business-love-success/

I used to tell guys this all the time, less competition for me with the ladies and the weights at the gym :)[/quote]

Haha, is that what it is? Suddenly it all makes sense! Maybe I should try it too, the guys are always hogging the cables when I want to use them xD

Thanks for the podcast link, by the way. I’ve enjoyed their other episodes and missed this one somehow. Looks good!

Gremory is insane. The Queen of the Deserts. If you have power to evoke her, prepare for outstanding results.

PS.: (dont try to bind/command her, you will get ignored, or at worst RAPED. Make offerings according to her realm)

guys thank you for your answers, and pls keep giving your suggestions, its awesome

what i have noticed is that usually beauty and make me attractive type of magic is kind of frowned upon and influencing someone is considered awesome in most of the magical communities

but i prefer on working myself, why not make yourself so attractive that girls just fall for you, you dont even need to do any spell on them

my ideal seen would be

i am so irresistibly attractive and sexy that girls are approaching me, flirting with me, fighting for me, and asking me out, even the hottest ones

pls dont ask me why, its just a desire similar to asking for money etc, whats wrong in this ?

attractiveness is a very strange thing and i believe its non physical

because i have noticed that many girls who are perfect in features and body but still they dont have the appeal, and i will never propose them

i think its not about your body or something, attractiveness and sexiness should be a subjective thing

so somehow it should be possible to raise your attractiveness to insane levels

you gotta “plant” into your subconscious being attractive (and that means, getting fit, learning how to flirt, how to speak, how to act in every situation). Look also for Cory Skyy Magnetic Mindset, also rocks

[quote=“Ram, post:17, topic:1834”]guys thank you for your answers, and pls keep giving your suggestions, its awesome

what i have noticed is that usually beauty and make me attractive type of magic is kind of frowned upon and influencing someone is considered awesome in most of the magical communities

but i prefer on working myself, why not make yourself so attractive that girls just fall for you, you dont even need to do any spell on them

my ideal seen would be

i am so irresistibly attractive and sexy that girls are approaching me, flirting with me, fighting for me, and asking me out, even the hottest ones

pls dont ask me why, its just a desire similar to asking for money etc, whats wrong in this ?

attractiveness is a very strange thing and i believe its non physical

because i have noticed that many girls who are perfect in features and body but still they dont have the appeal, and i will never propose them

i think its not about your body or something, attractiveness and sexiness should be a subjective thing

so somehow it should be possible to raise your attractiveness to insane levels[/quote]

Once time I tryed to perform an evocation to seduction, I get it, but it was only a fun and exercise to my “unvaluable” ego;-), what is the prize in my opinnion?, get really the attention of a interesting woman, as I suffer evolution through meaningful magic and vital experience, there are more and more women that in my oppinion are not interesting or appropiatte to me. As I change my likes change too. Really I currently don´t care if I like or don´t like to women, I prefer be myself!. Really do you need a spell to charm girls? why don´t you try to charm yourself first? this is the secret to attract appropiate woman, your charism pull magical energy out and sensible women will notice about it!.

who ever mentioned Gary Brodsky should know that he is a super- charlatan.