Severing links to former Christian faith

Hello all,

Is there any effective way to sever any remaining ties or links to my former Christian faith ?

I have interference with certain churches who mess with my communication with demons and it’s irritating!:rage:

Turn your focus to other things and examine your self, i.e. your consciousness, carefully. Whatever you attach your to in consciousness will present itself as an “external” experience. The real interference is your pitting the church and demons against each other in your consciousness.
The best remedy is to focus on other things that please you and meditate etc.

1 Like

Why not performing some sort of solo black mass/sabbath kind of ritual?

1 Like

I was thinking of something along the lines of a dedication style.

I have an issue with the idea of the wording : “I proclaim Satan Lucifer as my one and only God. I promise to recognize and honor him in all things, without reservation, desiring in return, his manifold ”

If I were to say this then all other pagan gods are out the window? I would renounce Zeus , pazuzu, belial as gods ?

I like The main idea of this dedication ceremony:

Before the almighty and ineffable God Satan/Lucifer and in the presence of all Demons of Hell, who are the True and the Original gods, I, (state your full name) renounce any and all past allegiances. I renounce the false Judeo/Christian god Jehova, I renounce his vile and worthless son Jesus Christ, I renounce his foul, odious, and rotten holy spirit.

I proclaim Satan Lucifer as my one and only God. I promise to recognize and honor him in all things, without reservation, desiring in return, his manifold assistance in the successful completion of my endeavors.

Essentially it’s a type of pact where I get something in exchange,

2 Likes

I had a similair idea awhile ago that is on hold for several reasons.
I was raised catholic and during november past year, Azazel told me it was a good idea to perform a kind of dedication rite to oa satan etc, against the christian faith in the lines of a black mass or sabbath or so.
I had to commit an act of blasphemy, criminality and make it far enough behind the lines of the legal system of society.

i did all of these things except the rite itself :stuck_out_tongue:
In the end i thought the road to it would be the most important… but honesty i think its best to continue with it…

Maybe this can give you some insight …

1 Like

I did this when I was 10 I just changed my focus to something else.

3 Likes

There is a good ritual on VK Jehannum’s Web to cut off the link with the christian filth

4 Likes

Make a mojo bag and fill it with banishing and hex breaking items. Belial sigil in gold color charged with the intent of breaking free and a sigil of Cozier to block and shield you diverting their bullshit somewhere else. Put it all together and charge with intent every night. Easy way to defile the religion buy a small cheap crucifix and charge it with pure hatred and add it to the bag. If you’re a woman smear menstrual blood on it to show your dominance for a week each night and guys piss and spit on it the putting it back in the bag. Once you feel ready burn that shit outside releasing the energy to Belial, Cozier, the universe and a big fuck you to the old religion burning the defiled religious item.

Just remember all of this doesn’t mean shit in the end if you don’t do your part and stick to your guns.

1 Like

Same as what Rav posted, as also there is also one affiliated with Diane Vera’s website that is a decent ritual as well.

2 Likes

That sounds like the Joy of Satan dedication ritual. As a guy who worked with that system for quite a long time, I can tell you that, despite what the JoS website may say, that ritual is absolutely meaningless, the demons will not acknowledge it, they will not give you any privilege for doing it. Some people (including myself when I was a teenager) thought it was a requisite to stop being Christian and be on Satan’s side, but later we realised that demons just call the people they deem worthy, regardless of whether they did a ritual or not. Also, I’ve been working with demons, angels (in a qabalistic way) and the Norse gods for 13 years, while still liking and using some Christian stuff, such as some Jesus teachings, the King James Bible to look up the references of some books, medieval music, etc, and the demons don’t mind it, in fact, they encourage me to do so, because it gives me a more integrative understanding.

3 Likes

The ceremony has no bearing on if a demon will recognize it or not. It deals with the person who is performing the ceremony, simply by making a statement of intent to wash away the ichor of Judeo-Christian memory and involvement. It is a personal cleansing ceremony, not a magical ritual.

2 Likes

But it is presented as a ritual that does something magical, tying the person to a certain pact, when it actually doesn’t, that often creates confusion among new people, such as the OP who was worried about not being able to work with other entities.

1 Like

The Flavion Signature on YouTube

Then the issue is not with the intention, but the definition and difference between ceremony and ritual.

Methinks we may need to solidify what certain terms and definitions are for those beginning their walk in this current.

1 Like

Link to the ritual?

Do the Gatekeeper ritual to damn yourself. This will sever all ties, irrevocably.

I wrote the Lord’s Prayer backwards and burned it. I want to know what the gatekeeper ritual is though

1 Like

I feel like people exaggerate their disconnection from their former religion, if you need a ritual to reaffirm your freedom of choice to simply say “I renounce my faith” :thinking:

5 Likes

I think @InfernalUnicorn was referring to the Lake of Fire ritual, discussed in the Book of Azazel (NOT the Azazel compendium, which is something different).

2 Likes

I made a ritual for this very purpose:

2 Likes