Seven Free Dragon Tarot Readings • [7/7] Closed

I’ll pull three cards for seven people. You can ask anything but be specific. I can’t promise the best accuracy as I’m in practice as a beginner. PM me if desired and, kindly, dont shoot the messenger. Interpretations will be provided to the best of my ability.

Feedback is Greatly Appreciated!!!

4 Likes

I’m in. Will I get a promotion the next month ?

1 Like

Im up for one. I’ll dm you

1 Like

I’m down.

What is the biggest obstacle in my Ascent that I cannot see?

1 Like

I’m in. I’ll PM you.

1 Like

What do I need most at this time?
Thanks

1 Like

Ill pm you

1 Like

King of Pentacles Reversed, Judgement Upright, Four of Cups

Theres going to be the end of of stage and the beginning of another but I’d examine your true intentions and means that which will be applied to gain that position. Use aggressiveness and decisiveness as a tool boost you, but don’t be cruel

1 Like

Allright, that’s very accurate. Thank you for your answer !
I already started to be agressive, and sometimes I’m cruel with them lol. I’m gonna calm down a little bit then, but still be aggressive

2 Likes

Yay! I’m so pleased to hear that.

1 Like

Page of Wands Reversed, The Moon Upright, Death Upright

See your projects through to the end and stay grounded and allow YOUR intuition to guide you to the choice you need to make within your path. You’ll need to undergo some sort of transformation to prevent stagnation

1 Like

Thank you, kind sir!

1 Like

Four of Cups Upright, Six of Pentacles Upright, Three of Cups Upright

Dont take your partner for granted and refresh your relationships with something new and prevent appreciation that comes after the loss of someone dear to you. Financial success and gamble your talents. When all is said and done, remember to share with those less fortunate than yourself. Whatever issues you may be facing will be resolved if you put in your effort. Abundance and contentment will be in your hands in economic and relationship aspects of your life

You’re welcome. Hopefully you’ve recieved the answers you were looking for!

1 Like

I was deciding if ask that question or ‘it is too late?’ but I guess is not, rephrasing this:

So I can prevent it
You made my day, thanks a lot :upside_down_face:

This Is truly encouraging.

1 Like

You’re very welcome! May your road lead you to warm sands

1 Like