Setting up my Altar/Magick Room

Hi guys,

I am new to black magick, i decided to start my practices already, and therefore it came to my mind that i will be needing a ‘‘Magick Place’’ where to work.

I have a small room in my backyard which would be perfect for the job, i will make sure to seal all openings so nobody can see inside, and will have it locked at all times, even tho’ my house is always full of ppl even tho i just live with 1 roommate, but ppl is always visiting My brothers, friends, girlfriends, etc. I know that by just telling ppl to stay away from that room, they will, but that wont stop their curiosity to at least talk among them asking what i might be doing there… So i decided that all my workings there will be at 3:00AM perfect time for magickal practices and perfect time cuz all neighbers including my roommate are asleep, so at that time i have the privicy needed.

My question is, is there a spell i could cast on the room to at least keep ppl’s curiosity away from the place?

Or is there any suggestions you guys can give me in regards of my situation?

thanks in advace,

[quote=“Onyx, post:1, topic:6713”]My question is, is there a spell i could cast on the room to at least keep ppl’s curiosity away from the place?

Or is there any suggestions you guys can give me in regards of my situation?[/quote]

There are many demons credited with granting “invisibility” which probably didn’t mean as in TV/movies “Invisible Man” but meant keeping your practices, equipment etc unseen by others - Ba’el is one of the main spirits for this, if you use Search inside the doc linked here you can probably find more.

You could also always convince people that you use the space to meditate (which would also legitimise blacking it out) - I posted some sneaky ways to BORE people out of prying in this post and they might work quite well?

If you need symbols and items, hide them, if you need stuff on the walls then paint it onto paper or cloth you can roll up and hide once the work’s done. Secrecy has always been a large part of magick so you should be able to get plenty of support from spirits on this.

1 Like

[quote author=Lady Eva link=topic=7042.msg75163#msg75163 date=1448121413]

Thanks for the advice and the help, that is the exact excuse i use to black it out, they already know i practice meditation so that will help me to stealth my practices out more, i will follow your advise, and when im able to i’ll work with spirits to stealth things out even more.

Thanks again,
I really appreaciate it Eva :slight_smile: