Servitor to get revenge

So on the topic of servitors, I was wondering if it’s possible to create one to get revenge on a particular target.

She did me nasty pretty badly so I’d like to fu** her to sleep every night with my servitor. Preferably I’d like her to think of me while she’s being ….

Is it possible?

1 Like

Yes, of course it is. Servitors are only limited by your imagination.

5 Likes

Damn okay. Is there any advice you could give on details. How would I programme such a being to do so. I was reading one post where you said this forum has a servitor attached to it to bring in new users.

So does this mean I could attach it to her mind or her vagina and make it pleasure her every night to the thought of me?

Holy shit what if I attach it to her mind and make it feed off of her happiness :joy:

1 Like

Don’t overthink it. You don’t need to attach it to the target. Just create the servitor and task it with tormenting her with constant thoughts of you. You can create it to feed on any source you want, though an inexhaustible one like the sun would enable it to be unceasing in its task without going hungry.

You have to be careful with having the servitor feed off of emotions because it could start to create them in order to feed, so if the target’s happiness was its supply, then it would strive to make her happy so it has more food, which I would assume is not your intended result.

3 Likes

Ahhhh, so what if I make it’s food source her sexual energy. The more it makes her want me the more it feeds?

I’m probably over thinking but the sun sounds like a good choice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sexual energy is finite unless it is strengthened through practices like the Hindu Kundalini, or the Taoist Microcosmic Orbit. Otherwise, the body will be drained (in fact, the myth of why men get sleepy after sex is because women steal their vitality through sexual intercourse).

Essentially, you would be turning your servitor into an incubus if it is powered by the target’s sexual energy, in which case you could create it to shapeshift into you to have sex with the target.

3 Likes

Damn that’s very true.

I think sun light is a safe bet.

When writing up the task for this servitor can I use her name and birthday.

For example;

Task: make Jane doe born on the 8/11/1995 dream sexually of me every night.

1 Like

You don’t need the birth date. The servitor takes its instructions from you, and you know which Jane Doe you’re talking about.

5 Likes

Sorry for my lack of knowledge.
I’ve learned a lot here and look forward to making my own servitor this week! :slight_smile:

How long should gestation be for my servitor for maximum power.

1 Like

That really depends on you, but since it is your first servitor, I would recommend letting it gestate for a week. That will allow you sufficient time to build it up in your mind, and solidify its existence in your reality.

3 Likes