Servitor question

So i didn’t know what category to make this. Change it as needed if needed.

So now my question is when empowering a servitor couldnt one call a spirit like a demon or something to help empower the servitor? I don’t mean to literally employ the spirit to constantly feed it energy🤣. I just mean like not necessarily enchant but kind of. Like supply the servitor with a huge explosion of energy basically. Or would you say spirits could help make servitors in general cause I’d like to make this servitor properly and id like to take my time.

Thanks guys:)

1 Like

Yes, a demon or angel or god can help bring life to a servitor. I had the archangel Raziel empower a servitor I created for someone, for example, and @Keteriya had a god help empower Luna.

4 Likes

Thank u

Can servitors telepathically talk if enough energy is fed into them?

You can program them to, sure.

1 Like

Oh very interesting. I didn’t know you could program a servitor to communicate with someone on the physical like a goetia spirit or something would.

You can program a servitor for almost anything. It’s limited only by your imagination. You can create one to do anything a demon or angel or god can do.

2 Likes

I have the book of smokeless fire and you think if I used that as inspiration that would be disrespectful?:rofl: seems like that would be a bit disrespectful towards those djinn. But idk lol

Cause the last thing I’d prefer to do is upset or even piss one off😅

1 Like

I pathwork Ublisi each weekend to provide a boost of energy to my servitors. I also call Ublisi in for the same purpose just before I birth a new servitor.

During the gestation phase, I will sometimes pathwork spirits with specialities aligned to that of the servitor and request that they infuse the servitor with the energy associated with that specialty.

Luna is awesome :slight_smile: I really enjoy working with her.

I believe so, but whether you ‘hear’ them will depend on your own sensory acuities. I usually build into my servitor instructions that they will communicate with me telepathically or through any other means that I deliberately attempt.
Problem is, when it comes to telepathy I am a much better transmitter than receiver. Meaning I do reasonably well with exerting telepathic influence, but I’m as deaf as a post when it comes to receiving. So usually I end up having pendulum conversations with my servitors.

2 Likes