Servitor question- Damon Brand

I am a baby witch and I am studying Damon Brand’s book about creating a servitor and I wanted to ask if anyone had success with creating a servitor to drive an enemy away or give nightmares to an enemy?

2 Likes

I never worked with Damon Brands book exactly though I have read it, I think it is awesome that you are starting out and working with servitors, that is where I started really, I believe it is a good place to focus on. Anyways you could try that, it could work. If not another area you might try is Ukrainian rituals like wax pouring and the one with the ashes worked when I was a child, if you can find that one.

1 Like

Thankyou for the insight.

1 Like

I’ve used Brand’s methodology for a few servitors. I have not used them to bring nightmares or to drive an enemy away, though I have created one for someone else to act as a protector, and eat any baneful magick or spirits sent against them.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your experience.

I accept his money making formular that bring money instant

1 Like

I used his method once but it didn’t work in making a servitor for me, instead it almost made a thoughtform, so from then I kind of just stuck with the energy work manner of making a servitor.

1 Like