Serpent In Lucifer Rite

I wanted to share an interesting synchronicity from a rite of Lucifer earlier. I went out to do a rite from Asenath Mason’s Rites of Lucifer. I headed down a trail in the woods behind my house, and about 10 yards from the start of the trail I walked right up on a pretty large snake on the ground. In the high brush and grass I only didn’t see it and came within a couple feet of stepping on it. When I saw it I jumped back like oh shit! So I stood there now trying to determine what kind of snake it was. It quickly went into the wood line and climbed a tree and looked at me. I had the distinct thought that this was related to the rite I was about to perform. Think garden of Eden, serpent in a tree, forbidden fruit. I love when nature gives those little synchronicities!

6 Likes

Oh shit good thing you saw it! I almost got bit by a rattlesnake trying to wrestle my dog away from a bush that it was sitting it.

2 Likes

This is two days in a row I dealt with snakes. One was in the driveway yesterday. The serpent force is in my life right now evidently.

2 Likes

Be careful and don’t get hit! But I’m sure you know that living where you do. I wonder what the signs mean for you? Currently the frog force seems to be in my life and I don’t really know what that means.

2 Likes

I’m working a Luciferian current technically. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

That’s what I thought. But once you jump into the occult, you never know where you’ll end up and who you’ll end up working with!

2 Likes

Mhmm. Same. But I think I figured mine out.

Glad you didn’t get bit bro. If you end up having to kill one of those make sure you keep the fangs. Those can be…quite useful :wink:

1 Like

I need to figure mine out. The fangs, skin, blood, and bones of snakes can be very useful.

1 Like