Seriously Worried About My Pact With Belial

I have made a pact with Belial and honestly don’t know if its working. It has been about a week and I think its starting to work. My question is maybe Belial didn’t take me seriously, he wanted a drop of bleed and I gave him some. I just felt like that was too easy, so to show my dedication and seriousness I began to hit myself on back with a belt while holding his sigil above my heart. Showing him that I’m willing to harm myself to get what I want, the middle area of my back is red right now. Do you think this would help me?

2 Likes

You might be going a bit overboard. If he said you’re even, take him at his word. The uneasy feeling is your own paranoia. And as I usually say, talk to him yourself and ask for straight answers as reassurance.

6 Likes

Its just that I don’t want there to be any reason to not get what I want. Literally this is a life or death situation.

1 Like

I appreciate the seriousness of the situation. But your added desperation could be interpreted as a sign of weakness. He may also take this as an offense that you have no trust in him. You’ve placed it in your partner’s hands( Belial is an ally, not a master or loan shark). Meditate, relax, and let him see to it.

10 Likes

Thanks.

1 Like

I edited your topic title, there are so many “help” and “seriously help” kind of posts made and it may get drowned out.

3 Likes

I saw that, thank you. I just didn’t know what to call it.

2 Likes

Self flagellation is kinda kinky. This could’ve been his plan all along.

Edit: wait nvm, wrong god.

4 Likes

Belial is a king and not just any holiday workings demon someone forgot to put back into the demon stack after christmas.
Maybe he is offended that you don’t trust in the abilities of a king? Don’t worry, he will do his job - but maybe not in a way you expected him to do (have you been specific about how your goal shall be fulfilled? If not, he’ll might throw in some of his personal opinions about what is good for you).
I know that you’re in a dire situation but try to use your “waiting time” for meditation and train your senses.
P.S.: I’m glad that you’re here, I was a tad worried after your last posts :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well have you evoked him to ask? Pacts aimed at larger or long lasting effects tend to manifest progressively over time.

5 Likes

That’s what I’ve been doing lately is just meditating and trying to forget about it. Thanks for telling me that too btw. I didn’t know that people were actually worried about me. Makes me feel loved. Anyways thanks again.

1 Like

I hope that you’ll soon receive the signs and messages you’re looking for. That something happens that might show you that your efforts have been noticed, so you can hang on to your goals.
I never worked with King Belial myself on something but I trust him, anyway :smiley:

1 Like

@Ajc1 Life or death ? Shoot me a pm and its be happy to help .

I am sorry to hear you’re in a dire situation. However there is no fast instant fix if there was we would all use it. Hard thing is to now trust and put it in Belial hands. Now I don’t work with him but not sure if he wants people to harm themselves he just likes blood like many demons it is a life form.

Trust Belial and maybe in the meantime see if there is another entity that can help you cope. Lucifer is a fan favorite for great reason he has never let me down and literally said he does not want anything in return. One time I tried to evoke him and he was busy but sent Azazel instead he also seemed very helpful and kind.

Lilith if respected is great with self empowerment. I have started working with her and it is very intense in a good way.

If you play your cards right she can relieve some stress too if you catch my drift. Now don’t go with the mindset of a frat guy, but if it happens it is a wild ride. She brought one of her daughters along when I evoked her today and holy shit may have to go in the spirit sex thread.

There is a lot of talk about being on the wrong side of her but I find her very loving, and healing.

2 Likes