Serious serious question i need help

Ok so i have a friend who is a female that i like and there are guys after her that have that rapist feel to them and many other people who are trying to have sex with her and im concerned i want guidance on what demons i can call to protect her from rapists and creeps the details of everything doesnt need to be discussed but i do want my friend protected from all these rapist like men who have ill intentions with her

4 Likes

Bael – Invincibility, Invisibility, Raw power, First manifest god in ancient systems, Air and water

Asmoday – Invincibility, Invisibility, Revealor of secrets (mortal and divine secrets)

Vine – Divination, Protector, Lord of seas, Can crumble towers and fortresses, Overcome all obstacles

These three are some of the most powerful and most easily summoned for immediate aid for that kind of thing.

7 Likes

There is one i called once for protection help who worked really well. I forget his name off the top of my head (its almost 1.30a and I’m at work) but in the goetia he is described as seen with a bow and can cause wounds in people. I had him guard some property of mine and to attack anyone who messed with it. Never had a problem after that and that was about 6 months ago.

4 Likes

Buddy,

I’m getting really strong Mr. Nice Guy vibes from you, that and pussy-whipped. Nice guys come last and no one – especially women – like pussy-whipped guys. So the first thing I want you to do is give yourself a boxing Uppercut. Anyway, this is a lhp group so by calling upon spiritual entities to protect your love interest what do you gain – except some vague, warm inner glow (and the occasional wet dream)?

Tell her in rehearsed, cool terms that you’ve received advice that for her own protection she should carry the (Demonic) amulet/pendant you give her, wrapped in an impressive pull-string bag from some New Age supply shop. If she won’t take it tell her she can give it back when the need for her special protection has passed.

You’ll come across as a real man of arcane mystery. Plus, if you consecrate the amulet/jewellery it’ll have Magickal effects. If she asks questions you can talk. And this will provide you and her with lots to talk about, plus a psychic connexion for exploitation. You may give her a talisman later that draws her to you – but don’t tell her that.

Al.

13 Likes

I concur with @Uncle-Al . I’ve been that nice guy before who would think that all of my romantic competition was “evil” or “predatory”. Come to find out, most if not all, of them were just your average joes. I was just insecure and projecting my nice guy fantasies onto the poor girls. Why haven’t you made a move?

4 Likes

@FraterMagni Their is fulfilment in devotion and service. That I have learnt over the course of my journey in the LHP. I speak of the Spirits of course, but the point remains that I understand the feeling. To be of service out of love and gratitude is often the most fulfilling of tasks.

2 Likes

I learned the opposite. I serve very few spirits. Probably three or four. And I serve myself. I’ve learned that most humans are undeserving of magickal assistance, especially assistance that they haven’t paid for. Spirits on the other hand, almost always give advice or help in return, whether asked for or not. So I suppose spirits are more deserving of being served. There is however, a difference between serving and worshipping.

2 Likes

We don’t worship. We just venerate, respect, learn, make offerings, and advance their cause in this world. They are not per say our Gods. I rather think of them as teachers. Deserving absolute respect in return for the grace they bestow on us. Respect, homage, offerings, even obedience, but generally not worship.

3 Likes

you should just use sitri to bang her out. youd be killing two birds with one stone that way. you’ll get to have her, which is probably what you actually want…and other guys will probably stay clear if they know shes taken

8 Likes

@Verdo NO. Just NO. We don’t do that to people we care about. The dross can burn, but we should not be so consumed with greed that we stab in the back even those we love. Their can never be love without respect. If that’s how we treat those we love, then we will be very much alone in this ever crumbling world.

3 Likes

Roflmao. Love you man. :joy:

“Get Sitri to bang her out”

:joy:

7 Likes

3 Likes

I’m torn on this one. Out of personal ethics I do not advocate targeting someone I care about with manipulation magick unless I have consent, and I generally never advocate love magick against someone I care about (use of the word “against” is quite deliberate). Perhaps find a happy medium by using your power to drive off suitors while at the same time influencing yourself to make you the most desirable man in her life.

1 Like

Why is everyone so concerned about “getting the girl”?!??! Honestly, is an altruistic protection spell (that involves brutally culling everyone who decides to cause her harm of course) beyond the comprehension of anyone here?!??!

1 Like

Because people have different perspectives.

Your perspective isn’t wrong, but neither are their perspectives.

Furthermore, OP implied that he wants the girl. Hence, people are suggesting him a course of action that is in line with his wants.

4 Likes

I agree, it’s ethical and might help her with this problem.

1 Like

and I don’t think it’s wise or right to act on every single desire that comes your way. Also I would say their perspectives ARE WRONG. I am not quite a moral absolutist, but I do believe that certain principles should apply universally.

What’s the point in wanting this girl who seems to have trusted him enough to confide her fears, and not acting on it? Ever heard of being a knight in shining armour? Women love being rescued, it means a man is going to risk his life for us, which we have to do for his genes every time we pop out a kid. It also means his sons are going to inherit that and look after us when we’re old.

4 Likes

Perhaps, but I could also argue that as a God, you could act on every single desire you wanted.

Everything is true, nothing is permitted - so don’t try to make others accept your opinion, because to others YOUR perspective can be wrong.

1 Like

Previous quote: