Serious Question

Well many pagans used to believe in the 7 deadly sins, but i’m not sure about now. You could ask someone if they are pagan and what the answer is.

1 Like

Yep, thanks. :smiley:

1 Like

no problem, pm me anytime if you have questions.

1 Like

Thank you kindly. :blush:

1 Like

Well, cloning isn’t really the right term.
In order to actively re-incarnate someone else (which i’ve done only once during this lifetime),
you’d need that person to be burned quickly after death,
and actively channel that Soul out during the funeral.
It then haves the ability to choose a new Body to reincarnate in.
(Buddhist method.)

In order to force re-incarnate into a specific Body, you’d need a Birth in preperation and match the Death time with the incarnation of the new Baby, forcing the natrually formed/ bound Soul out of that child and replace it with the one you’ve selected.
In all these cases, there’s no such thing as “cloning”,
you actually transform the Soul into the new Body,
out of it’s old one.

As you notice when reading the discribtion,
it’s a rather violent act to bring someone back into a specific Body,
and as long as you don’t have a coven covering all the work from the public,
it needs a lot of circumstances to be ligned up for it to work.

So you’d probably need the help of several unmanifested Spirits to guide the process successfully.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

Right, well reincarnating wasn’t my question but thank you for the information. I would not wish to do that nor have my soul duplicated like that, for if it was I’d hate to contemplate what fate it would endure.

2 Likes

This just makes me wonder a little bit about the witch burnings, back in the middle ages,
didn’t that allow them to reincarnate in safer places?
Probably…^^
At least those who actually really held Magickal powers…

-well and what fate would that be, in your understanding?

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

I have heard tell maybe those witches were just smart women who asked too many questions and the real witches were culprits in their demise. Who knows…

I would guess, totally guessing here, that fate would depend on legal or nonlegal sins? Fate depends on what the wrongs were and if anyone spoke out about them, then you’re fate would be sealed. But could it be used legally, I doubt it. Only if you switch paradigms, I’m told.

1 Like

Well, to clarify that, the so called “witch burns”, where held by church,
and the core reason for it was to steal their capability of healing the sick and bring it back under man’s control as a buisness, which later turned into the medicine system we have today.
The main reason for killing them was their abilities to use the plants and nature to cure and inflict desease.
Church didn’t just kill weman for that, it also spread word and came to a point where any accusation would result in trials, including tremendous torture, and one of the famous examples of their method of revealing a witch which had slept with the devil was:
Bind her arms and legs, throw her into a lake,
if she sinks down to the ground she was pure and not a witch (but dead),
and was allowed a christian burrial,
while when she kept swimming up on the lake they’d take her out of the water and burn her for being a witch.

In terms of legality and Sins…
You sure you want to stay at this forum?

Becouse a lot of what we do isn’t concerned with the laws written into books. :wink:

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

Yes, I know, laws just popped into mind there, dunno why, just another possibility I guess. I’m not LHP more like gray. lol only do what I have to when it comes to anything black, justice only.

I read that about the trials etc… so I know that much, if tis true, we were not there. lol

2 Likes

Well, the point here is, when the Soul is reincarnated,
there are mechanisms due to growing back up again and everything which basically wash any legal records of what had been done before, away.
They can be reaccessed, but only due to going back into past lives,
(for example with the use of ayuhasca, or Hypnosis),
and then, they may come up again into the new life.
It takes a lot of effort to hold a memory when you’re physically in a different place,
all the people which where attached to that memory aren’t around,
etc.

Well, to be fair, according to some buddhism concepts,
there’s a high likeability for Sins to cause you to incarnate in animal forms and other types of conciousness then human, in between, before you get the next human incarnation, in a sense to cleanse your Spirit.

obviously that’s not what i believe in.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

Maybe I don’t know what kind of ‘template’ you mean. I searched here but I’m not coming up with anything - do you have a link on what this is to clarify? Do you mean the new age template?

As I understand it, you can come in with a template, but in this case, there’s no point copying that to another template because the template they were made from already exists.

Are you talking about a situation where you’ve broken the template? This is possible. I’m not aware that any template is either permanent in one incarnation, or applicable between incarnations. Once you leave the incarnation, the templates used for it won’t affect you any more.

In any case, I don’t see why copies of this would affect the original, as ‘punishment’ or otherwise?

2 Likes

i think he means the karmic layout.
Basically the idea of fixed fate, given through some form of higher plannings and that behaviors which had been participated in would re-create themselves.
If i understood him correctly, it assumed those to be attached to the soul itself and therefore taken forward into the next incarnation.

agreed. I think i tried to explain that.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

Uh sort of understood me, and I’m a she btw. :smiley:
Actually this question concerns real time, not future time, although that could also occur.

1 Like

sorry, wasn’t clear by name or picture. :wink:

By wrong. :sleepy:

1 Like

No worries! I just wanted to be clear about gender. ppfffttt never an issue since I never said one way or the other till now.

1 Like

Do you intend to mean ‘karmic layout’ as @Yberion has been discussing, or more like the templates talked about here (and perhaps they are describing the same phenomenon, I’m not certain):

3 Likes

Thanks for the video, no my question really is pretty simple. Just asking whether a template is made or can be if people thought you did bad deeds, they want a record of your entire life etc…? Why would the Matrix want that info on someone? I guess my question isn’t clear enough but I can’t make it so. A record of all deeds from birth to current time.

I did see this video on youtube but as it looked pretty fake I never watched it. lol

1 Like

Well, just from the first few minutes i can tell it sounds a lot like lightworker mindset,
and that means she’s heavily lead on. :wink:

Ever heard of the Kryon?
It’s similar to the concept of Demons mascarading as Angels.
I had that sensations often with Lightworkers,
and that is not to say there are no legit ones.
But honestly, she feels “fake”, in terms of her name being a made up,
and it’s basically like tarot card reading TV shows to me.
I wouldn’t put my money there. :wink:

Such a record only exists in theoretical form.
Medical records get wiped and changed when moving doctors,
Legal records get cleansed by getting 18 (or 21 depending on the country, but maturity is the breakpoint), then again they’re wiped after a few years for lesser crimes.

Unless you’re not going to someone and giving him a complete storyline,
it’s very maluable.
That’s not to say that bad deeds in records aren’t an issue,
as they increase the chances of being treated badly,
but what’s the first rule of hidden arts:
don’t get caught!
:stuck_out_tongue:

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

Heh magick isn’t illegal unless someone can prove you did them wrong some way only occultists would know, eh?

I did mean a soul template, regardless of legality, this is drawn out from your skull directly, can be felt but not seen, at least not by anyone not knowing how akashic (sound waves too) records work?

1 Like