Serious Question

If someone does a curse on another person can their soul be made into a template for later cloning in a new life?(as punishment) I also need to know whether a template is permanent or will become so if wrongs are repeated.

Thanks for any information about soul templates, all I do know is that it is not a good thing to have happen to you and can cause other issues or force your mind into a reincarnated body/mind. The body won’t be mine but if someone gets it I feel sorry for them. I don’t believe in reincarnation so I know I can’t come back as it would only be a “fake” self not the original self.

You lift up the Sword, you die by the Sword. That simple in this life.

4 Likes

Well, that doesn’t totally answer my question but okay, I digress, I’m not old school though.

Meaning, if you use your right hand to pick up the sword, inevitability arises. There is no reincarnation, we discover immortality or we die forever. Only our memory remains forever. No living things, no entities, no thought forms. This can be seen after one has conquered the subconscious mind and the 24th dimension.

4 Likes

But the Law of All is Mine supersedes the Law of Rhythm or can if you know how to make it so. I don’t believe in that many dimensions as I feel they may be infinite but I don’t really care about that. Only this life matters to me but I do hope to be more than 3D, of course.

1 Like

Yeah, after the 24th is inifinite, indeed.

1 Like

Well that’s depressing.
On a serious note, I believe that IF someone has a template copied while they are either at the highest point in life or lowest you should be able to copy that version but nothing else. So if you do copy it to i don’t know how about a newborn baby you could bring about an eternal darkness for the person who’s template you stole in the new being although the real person will not be affected. Or if you use the happy version that person will be eternally happy… but that’s not the question you asked.

1 Like

Nope. lol

1 Like

It’s theoretical tough. If you try it i can’t guarantee it will work that way.

1 Like

I would not even know how to copy my own soul… or take back the one copied from it… no idea. All that could be hoped for is to destroy the template and let life flow on naturally as it always has? hmm

1 Like

It could be copied once again THEORETICALLY by bringing them to the astral plane or any other plane of existence and using some sort of spell and or evocation while they are doing so.

1 Like

Yeah but who does that? I mean, I thought a template is only made if the person in question did evil deeds??

Food for thoughts, anyway, thanks.

1 Like

no problem, also they would.

1 Like

Who would? :joy: I take that as a yes though. Oh.

1 Like

*they would have to

1 Like

Whys that? Sorry if I sound redundant or whatever but this is stuff I never knew about till lately.

1 Like

Well in your question you asked to make them feel eternal pain, so to do that that person would have to cause someone else pain or sin in another way, opposite goes for a good eternity.

1 Like

No I never said anything about pain just punishment, for the one having the template made of their soul, for whatever sins they did. Hmm only if you’re xtian or does that matter?

1 Like

All religions have some sort of sin that you can commit. If they are that religion use that if they have done it. And for punishment i feel pain would be in that category.

1 Like

Yeah it occurred to me only after I replied what you meant. lol So how would that affect a pagan lets say?

1 Like