Serious money trouble

I need some help here, tips on what to do, maybe a good money ritual or the like. I am having all kinds of issues around money, and it seems that every attempt I make to fix it using good old budgeting and balancing the bills is only making it worse.

A while ago a small check I was expecting turned out to be less than it should have been, which set me short on a bill and from there that whole system fell to pot. I’ve missed a payment on a loan and the late fees took away more money from the budget and compounded the problem. Of course my brakes would pick last week to start to sequel and grind, and suddenly the check engine light came on for a still not too obvious reason the other day. Things are breaking down and wearing out at home and need to be replaced soon. The bills keep on falling behind. I have enough sense to know that panicking will likely only make it worse, so I refrain from doing much of that. But what SHOULD I do?

Easiest, fastest way to boost and keep up income I know – It’s not going to make you a millionaire, but it’s pretty damn reliable.

I’ve got links to the images below. You’ll need to print them out. I’ve included a link to calculate planetary hours on-the-fly.

You’ll be working with Nachiel, the Intelligence of the Sun, and the pentacle commonly called the “Third Pentacle of the Sun.” On Sunday, during one of the hours of the sun, open the seal of Nachiel. Call and tune into the presence. Solar spirits are pretty strong, so you will most likely feel something. Once you’re tuned in, turn your thoughts to the things you want to obtain and the experiences you want to have. Shift your attention to the pentacle and command Nachiel to open and empower it for you. Spend a few minutes communicating to him what you want to experience, the kinds of trends you want to set in motion for your life. Imagine it clearly to yourself, and especially imagine what it will feel like to have these experiences. While you are doing this, keep a relaxed gaze on the pentacle. Don’t try to will or experience anything. Just keep your mind focused and relaxed. The whole process should take fifteen minutes max, though if you’re new to this sort of thing it might take longer the first few times. The most important thing is to be as calm and relaxed as possible (but still lucid).

Now here’s the key here - you want Nachiel to use HIS energy to open and empower this talisman. If you’re used to doing things the Chaos magic way, i want to make clear - you should not be pushing your own energy into this talisman, or willing it open yourself. If it helps, you can set the pentacle on top of Nachiel’s sigil to make it easier for you “conceptually.”

Keep this talisman on you at all times, especially while you’re sleeping. Figure out a way to make this work so you don’t have to think about it and remind yourself. Repeat the ritual above every Sunday during the hour of the Sun for as long as you want the effects to continue. If you like, you can use the latest hour of the Sun and leave the pentacle on top of Nachiel’s seal overnight, though again that’s more of a psychological thing. If you can’t believe it’s charged unless you leave it overnight, then do so. If you miss two weeks in a row, the results will dissipate.

Do NOT wear this pentacle directly against your body. The energy is too intense. You will find that it magnifies however you’re currently feeling, so if you’re feeling sick you might have to remove it until you feel better. Also, if you find yourself getting dizzy or have an aching sensation, that means take it off for a few hours. Again, solar energies are quite strong and you won’t be wondering whether this thing is working.

[url=http://rsnr.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/roynotesrec/62/3/271/F9.large.jpg]http://rsnr.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/roynotesrec/62/3/271/F9.large.jpg[/url]

[url=http://www.keyofsolomon.org/part2.php]http://www.keyofsolomon.org/part2.php[/url]

[url=http://www.lunarium.co.uk/planets/hours.jsp]http://www.lunarium.co.uk/planets/hours.jsp[/url]

I’ve noticed when I did sigil magic for money out of thin air it worked like finding$ 120 on the ground lol but what’s that do buy me and my wife dinner? It wasn’t enough I’m lazy so that was my goal get money easy, when I started evoking I would not so much ask for money as much as I would ask for opportunities that would lead to financial freedom it worked so well that I haven’t had time to be on here for almost a year made over probably $75,000 and am still rolling hard.
Make sure your specific, demons deliver things in the most un thought of way imaginable and they will hurt people or worse if your not clear of how your goal should come to fruition.

1 Like

Hey Blazewind… If I were you I would create a sigil… I’ll tell you what I did and I ended up manifesting a small fortune (well over 5000 thousand dollars) with this technique…

This is based off the assumption that you know how to create a sigil…

Grab a piece of paper, and write down what you want in the present tense… Take out the reoccurring letters and vowels and with what is left create a sigil out of it…

As you are drawing the sigil, focus in your mind what it is you want to accomplish, don’t forget to draw a circle around the sigil… If you feel that you need some sort of help, state aloud or in your head, for a deity to help you on manifesting your desires that is capable of doing such…

As you are drawing the sigil, picture in your mind a wallet stuffed full of bills and feel the happiness it will bring you, remain confident that this will work till the end get excited and gitty.

Light two green candles to each side of you. Look at the sigil while holding it… Don’t strain your eyes, just relax and let it go out of focus… Place the sigil on the palm of your hand, with the design face up and hold your other hand over top of it palm down…

With the hand which is palm down over your sigil, visualize a green light beaming from your palm into the sigil filling it completely with the green energy beaming out of your palm… At the same time once again, visualize your wallet stuffed full of money, and/or the massive stacks of bills all around you… Keep this up for a while until you feel and sense that this sigil is charged and you are confident that it done…

Now affirm aloud, your affirmation… Try something like… “I have a massive amount of money.” or “I have obtained a fortune of money.” Than you are done…

When I did this, it took a while to manifest… It took about a month… But this is what I did… and a large sum came into my life in a way that I was not aware of… It left me financially stable for a year… Once completed… Place the sigil somewhere that you will see it often but not be focused on constantly so you think about it… I put it on the wall at the end of my bed but near the ceiling. Once you found your place for it, forget about it… Let it do the work you programed it to do and get on with your life… When you catch yourself thinking about it, just be confident and assure yourself it is already working to meet its means and move on to something else.

Don’t let your negative thoughts overwhelm your working as it will destroy it.
I hope this helps and good luck =)

1 Like

What are you eating that all 120$ gets you is dinner? i can make 120$ last for days.

[quote=“Xukrthul, post:4, topic:4907”]Hey Blazewind… If I were you I would create a sigil… I’ll tell you what I did and I ended up manifesting a small fortune (well over 5000 thousand dollars) with this technique…

This is based off the assumption that you know how to create a sigil…[/quote]

I have learned the concept of sigil work, but I’ve never actually done any of my own yet. As with many things on my path until recently I have only read and considered and never really done. I’ve wanted to practice this skill though, since I am starting to dive in more hands on now. I’m going to go ahead and start work on one of my own.

All of you have some interesting ideas. thanks. :slight_smile:

I recommend Jason Miller’s book on wealth magic, Financial Sorcery. Excellent read.
A quick sigil or whatever is only going to work in the short run, that book actually gives practical and magical advice to work into the long haul.

1 Like

[quote=“Blazewind Bluebird, post:6, topic:4907”][quote=“Xukrthul, post:4, topic:4907”]Hey Blazewind… If I were you I would create a sigil… I’ll tell you what I did and I ended up manifesting a small fortune (well over 5000 thousand dollars) with this technique…

This is based off the assumption that you know how to create a sigil…[/quote]

I have learned the concept of sigil work, but I’ve never actually done any of my own yet. As with many things on my path until recently I have only read and considered and never really done. I’ve wanted to practice this skill though, since I am starting to dive in more hands on now. I’m going to go ahead and start work on one of my own.

All of you have some interesting ideas. thanks. :slight_smile: [/quote]

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rVfqErvqoU]- YouTube Here you go, this could help you… Get excited when you try this.