Serious Issue

so, how can we help this?

There must be a demon, angel, planetary intelligence that can help us out.

shouldn’t we organize some kind of international ritual directed to improve the situation?

or, perhaps, from a bigger prespective this event is going to result in something very good for humanity??

we should use divination and compare answers about it.

and then, act, or not act… all that is needed to help the situation is resources, cooperation, and stuff, world scale events should be programmed magickally if we want to survive or keep living in a planet where we can still enjoy eating fish and surfing

My opinion is that all the sects of Christians who got worked up in recent years about the coming rapture, apocalypse etc have effectively manifested this (unwittingly perhaps) because as RedIce’s description above illustrates, it’s akin to the hell scenario they fetishise, and that might be a good way to start - with the redirection or outright blockage of any human intent which is inviting, manifesting, or facilitating the problems?

There are large numbers of basically good decent people out there who have been raised to literally believe the world must be scourged by fire and diseased mutated animals running rampant on the earth, and they believe this with a level of certainty and faith that we sometimes strive to achieve for our own work.

That may not be the only cause, almost nothing has just one cause, but I think it’s an important part of it.

Are black magicians really sociopaths and anarchists? Honestly, I don’t see a lot of that here with this save-the-world stuff. The truth seems clear to me: human civilization is well on the way to destruction, one way or the other, by a variety of different ways that we have mainly brought on ourselves (and I believe this is natural, also), although there are other scenarios which could occur also (pandemics, natural disaster…etc).

My personal belief is that the ball will start rolling within thirty to fifty years, and that will be the beginning of the end for us. We can’t sustain the machines (political/economical…etc) we’ve put in place much longer. At best, a restart for our species. I welcome it myself.

In my opinion, technological societies/industrialization will always ultimately lead to destruction. I don’t see any amount of magick saving us from ourselves -as a collective-. We’re not as smart as we think we are as a species. We don’t even understand our most base behaviors. We are really just animals, after all. People call it greed, but social stratification is normal, natural behavior. Seeking power and social status is a natural instinct.

Rambling a bit here. In the end, my point is that what you are fighting is our natural human instincts as a collective, and I have serious reservations that’s a battle that can be won with our present technology/knowledge we have about ourselves (which is obviously very limited at this point), magick or no magick. You might be able to forestall it a little longer, at best. This is just my opinion.

My opinion is that all the sects of Christians who got worked up in recent years about the coming rapture, apocalypse etc have effectively manifested this (unwittingly perhaps) because as RedIce’s description above illustrates, it’s akin to the hell scenario they fetishise, and that might be a good way to start - with the redirection or outright blockage of any human intent which is inviting, manifesting, or facilitating the problems?

There are large numbers of basically good decent people out there who have been raised to literally believe the world must be scourged by fire and diseased mutated animals running rampant on the earth, and they believe this with a level of certainty and faith that we sometimes strive to achieve for our own work.

That may not be the only cause, almost nothing has just one cause, but I think it’s an important part of it.[/quote]

You are just as responsible as they are, if not more so. With magick we can overcome destiny.

And if you allow the twisted machinations of others to dominate your planet, and manifest the end of the world on your own watch, then you can go live in that miserable reality tunnel on your own. You live in a quantum illusion, and how it turns out is entirely up to you and the paradigms of the world you adopt.

[quote=“prospero, post:43, topic:1854”]Are black magicians really sociopaths and anarchists? Honestly, I don’t see a lot of that here with this save-the-world stuff. The truth seems clear to me: human civilization is well on the way to destruction, one way or the other, by a variety of different ways that we have mainly brought on ourselves (and I believe this is natural, also), although there are other scenarios which could occur also (pandemics, natural disaster…etc).

My personal belief is that the ball will start rolling within thirty to fifty years, and that will be the beginning of the end for us. We can’t sustain the machines (political/economical…etc) we’ve put in place much longer. At best, a restart for our species. I welcome it myself.

In my opinion, technological societies/industrialization will always ultimately lead to destruction. I don’t see any amount of magick saving us from ourselves -as a collective-. We’re not as smart as we think we are as a species. We don’t even understand our most base behaviors. We are really just animals, after all. People call it greed, but social stratification is normal, natural behavior. Seeking power and social status is a natural instinct.

Rambling a bit here. In the end, my point is that what you are fighting is our natural human instincts as a collective, and I have serious reservations that’s a battle that can be won with our present technology/knowledge we have about ourselves (which is obviously very limited at this point), magick or no magick. You might be able to forestall it a little longer, at best. This is just my opinion.[/quote]

You know, I might believe that crap if I didn’t see a UFO every 2 weeks at most. I have seen them do things no human craft could possibly do, and if we tried we’d kill our pilots. But you know what, civilizations rise and fall, and many have been on this planet before us. Ours is not doomed to failure, that is a choice, and when you placidly accept it, you manifest it in your universe. When people collectively believe this, they start to manifest it unconsciously. If blindly religious people can group up and materialize an apparition, imagine what a percentage of the population infected with certain ideas and thoughts will manifest.

Because the US and Russian government no doubt has much of the technology of these races, and has done a shitty job at hiding all the technology they have, and hiding the fact they have fought wars and even made treaties without our knowledge that INVOLVE HUMANS AS RESOURCES in exchange for high level technology. It would completely change society and erase the control of the majority of the population that government and religion have on keeping people stupid and ignorant. It would also show that the government isn’t really capable of defending the planet or deserving of the control it has. The tools to fix this planet are already possessed but are not used for obvious reasons.

Now, you can accept that humanity will rightly take it’s place among the stars as it’s destiny. Or you can accept the view that the slave masters, or rather that we will never leave this ball of dirt because we are monkeys who will destroy ourselves with advanced technology.

The only difference really is how the technology we have is applied. It will either destroy our race, or send us head first out into the cosmos.

Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis

I don’t believe personal, individual paradigms really amount to much, honestly. We are what we are, collectively, as a species. No one person is going to change that. Religious and spiritual movements have power, but so far they have done nothing to change our basic natures.

Aliens or not, I’m not interested in moralistic fantasies we create around other possible intelligences. It’s very likely any advanced species would look at us like we look at other primates, or even how Europeans looked at other races as they explored the globes, as lower life forms to be enslaved and exploited. Darwinism… survival of the fittest, likely extends to space as well. I doubt if any intelligence which has inifinite resources is immune to Darwinism and the social stratification we see in our own species when civilizations arise. It really is in our genes after all. Study of other social mammals and primates speaks volumes about our true nature and base behaviors.

Human beings as primates are instinctual predators. We aren’t even close to being benevolent because it’s not in our genetics to be so. If you were to use magick to change that it would require changing our basic evolutionary code that is millions of years old now. And if any of the old genetic code still remained, you would just be looking at the same scenario all over again.

It is probably genetic evolution that enables our species to eventually rise to make and use technology to leave our planet, however it remains to be seen if our present intelligence and technology has any real long-term survival values. We may never make it to another star (and I doubt we will). In fact, it appears to be the opposite. Cockroaches and crocodiles have lived much longer than we have on the planet, and can be considered to be a good example of successful adaptation. We have a long way to go to make a fair assessment for ourselves.

Technology doesn’t mean much in this regard. Ants build anthills without thinking about what it destroys around it in order to build those anthills. We aren’t much different really. Greed is very misunderstood. Eventually we may come to the understanding that freewill is bullshit and utopian ideals are as unrealistic as ideas of heaven and hell.

As Carlin said, I have nothing at stake of this. I’m not a moralist and could honestly not care less. A casual review of human history shows our behavior has never really changed, despite religious and spiritual paradigms. ‘Corruption’ (another terribly misunderstood concept) and revolution are cyclical events in human civilization. They are as natural as breathing air and drinking water. I know a lost cause when I see one. If you want to fight it, feel free. As a primitivist-anarchist, I hope it all comes crashing down in my lifetime. No disrespect intended.

At least this explains why my ‘Black Magick of Mass Destruction’ thread seemed to fizzle. It seems a lot of Black Magicians want to save everything instead of causing mass chaos. evil grin

Tl;dr version? You don’t shit where you eat.

Long version: we have to live in the world as it exists right now, any time a magician summons up a demon to make someone sleep with him/her or give them money, that’s admitting the inability to simply manufacture gold or currency in an account, or a perfect sex partner out of literal thin air, any time you drink coffee or cognac in place of bleach, that’s admitting you can’t just transubstantiate anything into anything else, right?

We may have and be acquiring godlike powers but we’re doing it as embodied beings, and radiation, poisons etc are as deadly to us in these forms as they are to the rest of the human species.

There’s being someone who doesn’t feel the need to bow to an externally created conscience, which could be called sociopathic, when you put yourself and your own desires first and are willing to literally kill or harm without remorse, but that doesn’t mean you HAVE to kill, which in itself is a drive that exists in a minority of clinical sociopaths, since basically why bother killing (in the normal way, with all the risks involved) unless you’re weak enough that you’ve allowed someone to get under your skin?

It’s like the fact most child abusers were abused themselves as kids, so their own choices have been warped by being victims and never surpassing that event, or the way most rich people don’t go in for petty theft, and when they do it’s usually coming from a pathological grudge or yearning for thrills, both of which are disempowering… truly powerful people don’t go round stepping on ants, they have better things to do and since I for one am in the business of acquiring mastery over (my) manifest universe, why would I want to kill one of my own ants?

And if someone pisses me off enough I think of killing them (something I just don’t manifest in my life) I’d see it as my weakness, not theirs, for allowing it to happen, because I don’t get off on conflict with mortals - though I have to add, that last point may be a gender thing, it’s probably a bit more normal for men to want to compete and kill, but there’s nothing about becoming a god that requires an ongoing body-count in itself.

Human beings as primates are instinctual predators. We aren't even close to being benevolent because it's not in our genetics to be so.

Evolutionary biology says otherwise, given that humans always exist in their natural form as a society, not as lone wolves, and that the threat of ostracism is perceived to this day as highly threatening and even in this individualistic digital era we’re here, aren’t we, building (or at least taking part in) a community of sorts online for mutual and personal gain?

Every last cave and hut excavated indicates that we evolved to this point through co-operation, through nourishing our feeble young who don’t amount to much of anything for years so they can grow nice complex brains and have a vast understanding of abstract concepts, and then they in turn do their bit feeding us when we’re old, or when the females are pregnant growing a baby with that huge cranium and are therefore not able to hunt: our species exists in its present form due to a willingness to invest in others, sharing our resources, because they bring something to the tribe other than just killing ability.

We also want to pass on our own genetics, which (to generalise) is why men have a drive to acquire multiple sexual experiences, whether or not they’ve got a partner at home, and women tend to want to guard our biologically costly reproductive systems a lot more, making sure if we undergo the energy expense and risk of death childbirth brings, we’ve at least got some damned fine genes enhancing our own. All the social engineering of the past 100 years hasn’t completely changed this, and it’s the state we’d default to any time the props of our modern culture fell away.

The only truly individualistic “sod everyone but me” animals seem to be at the lower end of the scale, the spiders and snakes, even the larger mammalian carnivores have a strong pack instinct, most avian predators mate for life and when one mate dies, they’ll join another mated pair to help raise their young.

Individuality is about what’s inside you, not about rejecting community and even the communal good (within reason).

If someone - I’m not saying you, I don’t know you - thinks the only way they can ascend (what they believe to be) their own limiting human state is to cast mass destruction on the human race, that’s more likely to be about a fear of their own humanity, a bit like setting fire to the building you’re in, in the hope that when you get up trapped on the roof, some miracle will happen that will allow you to fly completely away from the mess - when it’d be simpler just to go with the created reality around you, and if you want to fly, buy a plane ticket, or your own aeroplane.

Doing a spell or evocation for a fancy sports car is going to fall flat on its arse if you’ve just invoked the bubonic plague in your country for lulz and there’s no-one left to weld the thing together for you, dig the petrol, and maintain the roads…

And yes, Frater Apotheosis, I basically agree with you, but this reply’s long enough already so going to leave it there.

I see it like this

If someone attacks you, either physically or magickally in your place or a place near you that you like, like a nudist beach, what would you do?

I know that if something happens in Japan my country will be the last to be affected since we’re literally in the other “corner” of the world, but what about tuna? and other tasty fishes? and surfing? the fucking ocean man, is going to be trashed and thats bothersome for my neighborhood, and it doesn’t has to do with being a black magician or not…

I don’t want to save the world, or even made this world “a better place” but I want to use my powers to have a fucking awesome life, radiation seems bit of a trouble there

[quote=“prospero, post:45, topic:1854”]I don’t believe personal, individual paradigms really amount to much, honestly. We are what we are, collectively, as a species. No one person is going to change that. Religious and spiritual movements have power, but so far they have done nothing to change our basic natures.

Aliens or not, I’m not interested in moralistic fantasies we create around other possible intelligences. It’s very likely any advanced species would look at us like we look at other primates, or even how Europeans looked at other races as they explored the globes, as lower life forms to be enslaved and exploited. Darwinism… survival of the fittest, likely extends to space as well. I doubt if any intelligence which has inifinite resources is immune to Darwinism and the social stratification we see in our own species when civilizations arise. It really is in our genes after all. Study of other social mammals and primates speaks volumes about our true nature and base behaviors.

Human beings as primates are instinctual predators. We aren’t even close to being benevolent because it’s not in our genetics to be so. If you were to use magick to change that it would require changing our basic evolutionary code that is millions of years old now. And if any of the old genetic code still remained, you would just be looking at the same scenario all over again.

It is probably genetic evolution that enables our species to eventually rise to make and use technology to leave our planet, however it remains to be seen if our present intelligence and technology has any real long-term survival values. We may never make it to another star (and I doubt we will). In fact, it appears to be the opposite. Cockroaches and crocodiles have lived much longer than we have on the planet, and can be considered to be a good example of successful adaptation. We have a long way to go to make a fair assessment for ourselves.

Technology doesn’t mean much in this regard. Ants build anthills without thinking about what it destroys around it in order to build those anthills. We aren’t much different really. Greed is very misunderstood. Eventually we may come to the understanding that freewill is bullshit and utopian ideals are as unrealistic as ideas of heaven and hell.

As Carlin said, I have nothing at stake of this. I’m not a moralist and could honestly not care less. A casual review of human history shows our behavior has never really changed, despite religious and spiritual paradigms. ‘Corruption’ (another terribly misunderstood concept) and revolution are cyclical events in human civilization. They are as natural as breathing air and drinking water. I know a lost cause when I see one. If you want to fight it, feel free. As a primitivist-anarchist, I hope it all comes crashing down in my lifetime. No disrespect intended.

At least this explains why my ‘Black Magick of Mass Destruction’ thread seemed to fizzle. It seems a lot of Black Magicians want to save everything instead of causing mass chaos. evil grin[/quote]

Dude, if you believe in the collective will supremacy, then why on Earth are you even doing magic? You just admitted that it is a waste, or at best a pure muse of entertainment that might as well equate to advanced masturbation. If this were the case, the collective idea of ugly people would always mean certain people would never get laid because of the way they look. However, “ugly” folks get laid all the time, so that’s pretty damn stupid.

If humans were going to die off, in my opinion they would’ve done it a long time ago. Unlike other animals, humans can willingly act in manners that are completely against survival protocol, and not only live, but continue about their lives as if they couldn’t have easily killed themselves. So yea, what’s the point in doing magic if not to break the collective supremacy, which is a lot less powerful than everyone makes it. I mean, why does everyone seem so entrapped by this lame ass construct that our species has created; even without magick it isn’t very hard to break away from.

It has already begun:
http://www.thesleuthjournal.com/radioactive-water-from-fukushima-is-systematically-poisoning-the-entire-pacific-ocean/#

[quote=“cloud9, post:49, topic:1854”]It has already begun:
http://www.thesleuthjournal.com/radioactive-water-from-fukushima-is-systematically-poisoning-the-entire-pacific-ocean/#[/quote]
Not to down play this situation at all, but that article is apparently loaded with nonsense to cause alarm – just read the comments. The photo at the top has nothing to do with radiation but rather the wave heights resulting from the earthquake.
http://www.noaa.gov/features/03_protecting/images/Energy_plot_japantsunami.png

This Fukushima case, some bloggers or websites are just making it more polemic that what it is to draw attention. Really… there are better sources.

(anyway, #FAIL JAPAN)

You know, only one person has responded to you, because this was the first thing you wrote. Since you don’t believe in morals, you won’t be offended when I tell you that was the most horrifyingly ignorant thing I’ve read here in a while. And that’s why I’m gonna give it to you straight mister no morals. I have dedicated the last ten years of my life to the study and practice of magick, and I come here to share my insight and experience with people so they don’t have as many horrible experiences, or time bashing their head against the wall going no where.

If you don’t believe that a paradigm counts, you certainly have never practiced any real feats of magick, because they require a paradigm shift that allows you to think of things that would normally be impossible for a normal mouth breathing knuckle dragging “hu-man”, you do this to BECOME A GOD.

Your comment about Europeans looking at other “primitive” races is completely factually inaccurate, racist, and leads me to believe you had no understanding of the beliefs and society of any of the indigenous peoples around the world, or why the European religious institution felt so threatened by them that they had to routinely exterminate these people across the globe and destroy every single piece of writing and knowledge they had, as they spread to new areas. Mayans, Gnostics, Every religious group in the Roman empire was exterminated, and the Library of Alexandria burned by these same people WHO POSSESSED NONE OF THIS ADVANCED KNOWLEDGE. You’ve got history backwards if you thought those people are advanced, THEY FUCKING SUPPRESSED SCIENTIFIC THOUGHT AND ANY SOCIAL PROGRESS FOR OVER 1000 YEARS.

Technology doesn't mean much in this regard. Ants build anthills without thinking about what it destroys around it in order to build those anthills. We aren't much different really. Greed is very misunderstood. Eventually we may come to the understanding that freewill is bullshit and utopian ideals are as unrealistic as ideas of heaven and hell.

Seriously, after I read that, I had all the confirmation I need to know you don’t really practice magick. And if you do, you sir are a troll and a bullshit artist flinging crap around in a place of learning.

Human beings as primates are instinctual predators. We aren't even close to being benevolent because it's not in our genetics to be so. If you were to use magick to change that it would require changing our basic evolutionary code that is millions of years old now. And if any of the old genetic code still remained, you would just be looking at the same scenario all over again.

your lack of morals comes from the fact that you are a sociopath, and you are a malevolent and predatory person trying to hide in the cover of this forum thinking that we will accept you for it because we practice black magick.

As Carlin said, I have nothing at stake of this. I'm not a moralist and could honestly not care less.
He was speaking that way because he knew he was about to die, he was 71 years old, and even he would admit he was an old jaded fuck. He also said that about the decline of the white race, and said that would make the next 100 years very amusing, he said it was amusing rather than horrifying because he had no stake in the outcome...because he was going to die... BUT FUCK HIM BECAUSE I'M ALIVE...AND I HAVE THE NEXT 100 YEARS TO MAKE THE BEST OF MY LIFE.

If you have no stake in anything, you have no reason to practice magick.

I’d show you the door, but I have a feeling you will find it very soon.

Well, this didn’t go very well, did it?

Humans aren’t predators according to evolutionary biology? I’m a sociopath hiding on the forum?? You were going to show me the door, but I’ll find it myself???

LOL - thanks for that. Best laugh I’ve had all day.

It’s clear you didn’t understand half of what I stated, twisted many of my words around, and are full of shit about most of your half-baked suppositions.

I stand by everything I wrote.

I couldn’t give two shits whether anyone responds. I said that spiritual and religious thoughts and paradigms have not changed anything about our most basic (BASE) natures. Reading comprehension. Look into it. I don’t care how long you’re studied anything either.

Again, this has nothing to do with what I stated about our base natures and how religion/spiritual paradigms have never changed them. They never have. Period.

I disagree and agree with some of this. But I have a feeling debating with you about this would be akin to me banging my head against a wall over and over again.

It’s just my philosophical opinion, one I came across after many years of searching myself. Ad-hominem… that’s about all you have for this most part, isn’t it?

Well, even your well-respected Timothy defines a Black Magician as a sociopath and an anarchist. I assure you, I am not hiding from anyone, and certainly not from the likes of you. I couldn’t give a rats ass whether one person accepts me here or not. You can take that to the bank, sir! You are a funny guy, though!

Carlin said that well before he was an old man, and in many different contexts, but I digress. Intelligence-wise, I doubt you would hold a candle to him, really. (What’s good for the goose, is good for the gander! Make of that what you will.)

Now who is ignorant.

You won’t be showing me jack-shit, I assure you. >:)

[quote=“prospero, post:54, topic:1854”]I stand by everything I wrote.

I couldn’t give two shits whether anyone responds. I said that spiritual and religious thoughts and paradigms have not changed anything about our most basic (BASE) natures.[/quote]

Any religions that claimed to do that kind of mystical work to actually change the spiritual status of mankind like the original christian gnostics, bogomils, and cathars have been violently erased by religions of ignorant people like christians and muslims who mostly teach a blind obedience to their god. Now, if you had actually studied that set of ancient religions, you would know that they actually believed in saving the soul of man and dedicating intense mysticism and devotion toward this, rather than pay lip service to it like the Whore of Babylon you know as the Catholic Church.

What I was saying is that religious people like any others, impact consciousness with their numbers. When they go out to sacred places and wait for an apparition that they believe and know is coming, they will subconsciously be doing a group ritual with any others who came with this intent to produce crazy results. Lourdes would be a good example of such.

I said that spiritual and religious thoughts and paradigms have not changed anything about our most basic (BASE) natures

Now, I can point to another group of religions.

Hinduism, Shintoism, Taoism, Buddhism.

Does this comment apply to these religions also? If you believe so, maybe you should educate me a bit.

Do you know what the world was like before religion? Imagine a giant cave man with a club saying, “rape, it’s what’s for dinner!!!” You were likely to find positive shamanism, but there was also extreme evidence of ritualistic cannibalism present in many ancient cultures that existed before any major religions.

Maybe you should become well versed in anthropology and archeology and learn about cultures and history before laying claim to such statements that no religion or spiritual movement has in any way impacted the spiritual development and nature of man. YOU LIVE IN A SOCIETY OF JUDEO CHRISTIAN VALUES and you want to tell me that religion has in no way effected the nature of man. When’s the last time you had to worry about anyone in your family being taken by a tribe of cannibals to be ritually sacrificed and eaten? Never you say? Well the people of the ancient world were clearly not so lucky, and there’s a lot of skeletons you should examine if you don’t believe me.

Religion matters, just look at how much it has poisoned the thoughts and history of the West with ignorance and needless violence. If not for the plague of Islam and Christianity humanity may have already reached Mars and settled on it. These groups acted in the opposite way plunging the world back into darkness and ignorance by destroying all the advanced knowledge of the ancient world. The religions that came before them were different, and that’s why the church tried to exterminate them and burn all of their writings with hundreds of years of inquisitions targeting these different gnostic groups. If not for these 2 particular negative religions, your world would look very different.

The Catholic Church and Islamic Fundamentalists are in place because they keep people stupid and ignorant, which is exactly the kind of control the leaders of (then) local (now global) governments wanted when they gave these religions protections of the state, and sanctioned their exterminations of other groups as heretics. These institutions are in place not to change the nature of mankind, but to control mankind as a whole.

If spiritual things didn’t matter, then why has this obsessed the civilized world and has been integral to every single civilization since the dawn of time…Atheism is only a modern invention, so clearly there was something in religion that at least gave mankind a survival advantage genetically.

Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis

Yet, we do that so well as a species.

Right now. But we don’t have to accept that.

Yet even E.A. in his own written material has admitted to doing just this sort of thing, several times apparently.

I’m seeing a lot of black magicians, including E.A., again, who have done just this sort of thing. In one of his books (title escaping me at the moment), he literally picks someone out of a crowd randomly to curse. Is E.A. weak??

False. Benevolent to whom? Other humans. I wonder what the rest of the life on this planet would think about this. Homo sapiens is a vicious, brutal predator. The apex predator of the planet, in fact.

Yes, as hunter-gatherers. When civilization arose, social stratification arose with it. Since then we have only ever lived in dystopias (my opinion).

An interesting paradigm, but I’ll have to disagree. When the communal good cares little about shitting where they eat, as long as they can eat, and shit out more humans to do the same (those base instincts… still not being changed by even the most profound spiritual/religious paradigms, are they?), it’s not a community that I’m going to get behind. No thanks.

I would never say such a thing about ascension. And I disagree with your supposition. Anarchy has it’s uses, especially regarding global industrialization (you know, that thing you guys seem to be railing about in this very thread which has lead humanity down a path of destruction). But I never stated I was going to do such terrible things (disclaimer!).

Blah, blah. I can agree with most of what you’ve written. The problem is it is has nothing to do with the point that I’m done trying to help you to understand.

LOL - I never stated any such thing. Again, reading comprehension. In any case, I studied anthropology and human ecology in college. It’s something I was quite interested in when I was younger. Not even going to bother with the rest of your drivel. Stop making wild, defensive-based assumptions. It doesn’t work very well for you, especially when debating.

Showing myself the door (lol)… I’m going to bed. We’ll try this again tomorrow.

Blah, blah. I can agree with most of what you’ve written. The problem is it is has nothing to do with the point that I’m done trying to help you to understand.

LOL - I never stated any such thing. Again, reading comprehension. In any case, I studied anthropology and human ecology in college. It’s something I was quite interested in when I was younger. Not even going to bother with the rest of your drivel. Stop making wild, defensive-based assumptions. It doesn’t work very well for you, especially when debating.[/quote]
you said

said that spiritual and religious thoughts and paradigms have not changed anything about our most basic (BASE) natures.

And the one section that you didn’t finish quoting ended with a very relevant question you completely dismissed.
THE REST OF WHAT I SAID IN THAT PARAGRAPH

YOU LIVE IN A SOCIETY OF JUDEO CHRISTIAN VALUES and you want to tell me that religion has in no way effected the nature of man. When's the last time you had to worry about anyone in your family being taken by a tribe of cannibals to be ritually sacrificed and eaten? Never you say? Well the people of the ancient world were clearly not so lucky, and there's a lot of skeletons you should examine if you don't believe me.

Unlike you I actually responded to what you wrote instead, and expanded upon it in great detail, and you dismissed all of it like a worthless piece of shit and a spoiled brat.

It is true, you should never cast pearls before swine LEST THEY BE STOMPED IN THE MUD.

oh and by the way, cultural anthropology and archaeology would be the relevant subjects to discuss the impact of ancient religions on the nature of man, rather than Human ecology which is study of the relationship between humans and their natural, social, and built environments. You study the way the world was built by the people who are in charge now, that’s completely different than what was built and believed by the ancients now even you can admit that should be apparent at face value.

EDIT:
Also, stop projecting your “defensive based assumptions” onto me. To be honest, I am quite angry at you, but it’s because everything I wrote save in this paragraph I edited and wiped clean was fairly relevant.

Showing myself the door (lol)..
It would be good if you just GTFO once and for all, I doubt you will last here.

Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis

Yet even E.A. in his own written material has admitted to doing just this sort of thing, several times apparently.[/quote]

You’re speaking to me, not him - this just about sums up the furballing of nonsense you’re posting.
But I’ve said what I wanted on the main topic and don’t see any point in repeating it, worded differently.

That bit I wrote about having better things to do than petty conflict?

This is it in action. :wink:

[quote=“Frater Apotheosis, post:58, topic:1854”][/quote]

You are completely misunderstanding me when I talk about homo sapiens base nature and genetic instinctual behavior. Human ecology is relevant in regards to my argument. It seems this is completely lost on you. And when I wrote my reply I was responding to one paragraph. You seem to have edited your post since then.

But, since trying to debate with you reasonably and civilly wasn’t effective, I have no problem stooping to your level and speaking to you as you speak to me.

What are you even doing here?

The BALG is a LHP movement. You’re about as LHP as fucking Tinkerbell. You despise sociopathy. Anarchy is abbhorant to you. You’ve made that very clear. Again, what the fuck are you even doing here?

You have a conscience. You’re a moralist. You know it. I know it. And anyone here who isn’t an idiot can see it as well. Your conscience is firmly in place, wrapped around your neck like a chain, choking all the common sense right out of you. Your bleeding heart liberalism is a stench that surrounds you. Your laughable utopian idealism destroys any illusion you try to portray of yourself as being a true follower of LHP ideology.

When faced with an opposing viewpoint you crumble like a little bitch, point fingers, and toss out ad-hominem desperately in a vain attempt to make yourself feel superior to others, an obvious sign of your powerlessness and insecurity. Self-projection is the main weapon in your puny arsenal! You won’t challenge your own opinions. You won’t question everything. You lack the intellectual fortitude, and just plain fucking cajones, to even attempt such things because your ego would fall apart like a wet paper bag. Noone gives a smelly shit about how long you’ve studied anything. LOL Get real, sir! What’s next with you? A whose-got-the-bigger-dick contest?

I see you. You don’t fool me.

I laugh at you, and I shit on your flimsy, arbitrary, sheep-like moralism. I’ll bet your fuming now, huh? Gonna throw out some more troll accusations and capitol letters? Gonna show me the door now, tough guy? LOL

You’re not much more than poop someone stepped in.

Put that in your pseudo-intellectual pipe and smoke it.