Serious Issue

I wasn’t attacking anyone, so I don’t know why there was a need to defend. And I didn’t say it was worthless, I’m just saying that it is another issue on top of a mountain of issues. Nor did I say I could do these things, I was merely saying that this is my focus on how to deal with these things, that’s it.

I was stating that in my position, with the power I had, it was as ridiculous to try using magic to stop a problem that, more than likely, was agitated by magicians who have been honing their power for quite some time. That’s what I was saying… I have no idea why it was so angering.

However, I do make these statements based on the fact that, well, my family has been in the business of not only studying, but engineering this type of propaganda for the past 30 years. So when I make these statements, it’s not just sweeping theories; my uncle and father did this shit up until I was born. So I don’t talk about it like a theorist, I’ve got people who know how to engineer these types of things for the purpose of controlling minds.

All I posited was that we might be better off looking in a more personal direction of self-empowerment rather than choosing to wipe out plans made by people who are definitely using magick to accomplish their goals. Moreover, many of these dudes have been transferring their consciousness from body to body for hundreds, even thousands of years. So for me, with many of us not having that type of ancient experience… it doesn’t sound good to pick a fight. But if you do, I respect that, hell you got more courage than I do.

That’s all I said, I wasn’t really attacking anyone. Whatever you do is fine, I was just posting a particular view on it with the options we got available. To me, trying to combat the plans of age-old magicians is as far out as channeling power to become invulnerable (which was just one thing I mentioned), so I’d rather take the stance that is more under my control from my perspective. I never said anyone (here) was stupid, dumb, or naive for trying to do things their way. And if I did… my bad, that was a fuck up.

Ive already been throwing my lot in But i love that you posted this :slight_smile:

It’s all one big cosmic chess game my man. Ordo Ab Chao…Through the fires of the trials of hardship mankind evolves. Isn’t that the job of Chronos on the realm of Saturn? Thus have seen my scrying eyes anyway…

You can bet your ass everything that is going on has been planned for many years. Just wait until they roll out the really fun stuff…you ain’t seen nothin yet.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7l0ptKRVO1rblawto1_400.jpg[/quote]

What you fail to grasp is that where there is the will of a single sorcerer, there is a way. You are not subject to the placement of the stars and planets, rather they are subject to us. And, through magick, we can overcome destiny.

Also, I’d like to remind everyone that as horrible as radiation is, organisms and the planet can deal with this in time. They used to do experiments to genetically remove the eyes out of fruit flies, and within 4 or 5 generations at most, the flies had regenerated their eyes.

As much as it threatens the planet, it can be dealt with, provided it is dealt with correctly. We don’t have to endure this forever, and it’s also not a complete end game. And if anything has been proven lately that magicians can sway almost inevitable outcomes in situations that were planned by very powerful parties. I am reserving judgement for how this quantum illusion plays out, but I am more than willing to lend a hand because I believe any individual with magick is capable of creating the holographic reality tunnel they want to live in.

If you don’t feel like participating because you don’t know what to do, or if anything can be done at all…Then you have absolutely no place in the upcoming rituals we will be performing, and you should question why you come to this forum at all.

I guess a lot of people would like to let the planet get to the brink of destruction before trying to help in some cases, but we aren’t people, we’re gods, and we plan history in the realms WE LIVE IN.

E.A. has told us that this is possible, and encouraged us to use our powers, and because we are gods, WE WILL.

We are worthy of this Legacy,
-Frater Apotheosis

[quote=“Frater Apotheosis, post:23, topic:1854”]As much as it threatens the planet, it can be dealt with, provided it is dealt with correctly. We don’t have to endure this forever, and it’s also not a complete end game. And if anything has been proven lately that magicians can sway almost inevitable outcomes in situations that were planned by very powerful parties. I am reserving judgement for how this quantum illusion plays out, but I am more than willing to lend a hand because I believe any individual with magick is capable of creating the holographic reality tunnel they want to live in.

If you don’t feel like participating because you don’t know what to do, or if anything can be done at all…Then you have absolutely no place in the upcoming rituals we will be performing, and you should question why you come to this forum at all.

I guess a lot of people would like to let the planet get to the brink of destruction before trying to help in some cases, but we aren’t people, we’re gods, and we plan history in the realms WE LIVE IN.

E.A. has told us that this is possible, and encouraged us to use our powers, and because we are gods, WE WILL.

We are worthy of this Legacy,
-Frater Apotheosis[/quote]

I agree, as bad as this could get, my gut feeling here is that were going to be able to pull through this. Their not just going to give it to us though, so lets do our best everyone. Awhile back I heard a tornado almost hit Fukushima which brings me back to remembering the tornado that hit the printing facility when boa was coming out. I think someone wants it to go off, but the good news is we can push back against them.

On the llighter side of things, anyone remember this bit of propaganda about the fukushima situation?

url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sakN2hSVxA# Nuclear Boy うんち・おならで例える原発解説[/url]

Looks like they really underestimated nuclear boy, that fucker took off his diaper and began throwing his poo like some kinda monkey. Lets all make him put on a better diaper, and also give him a time out for throwing his poo.

I just keep wondering, who the heck has so much interest in letting the plant go boom when they’ll be sucking in radioactive particles somehow, somewhere as well.

I just keep wondering, who the heck has so much interest in letting the plant go boom when they’ll be sucking in radioactive particles somehow, somewhere as well.
[/quote]

Well remember what the1gza said about focusing on making it so this sort of thing doesn’t effect you? Could be at least some of these indeviduals have perfected that process. There are quite a few among those in power who have expressed interest in culling the human population. If that does go boom it could do so extremely effectively.

[/quote]

Well that’s part of the reason I say that’s it’s not as dangerous as it might appear. If this is planned, which it probably is, then there’s no way that it is going to be a species destroyer, at least for humans. No matter how tyrannical a person is, be it an Earthly person or a person who may not be from Earth, you need your working population to not only be alive but also in sufficient numbers.

Also, consider that there has been chemical doping of a mass variety within our society for at least the past century, along with carious forms of energetic doping. Due to all the chemical doping, who knows exactly how people would react to it now? It could all be a plan to engineer some sort of forced evolution in people, as much as this may seem contrary to the appearance of this plan. These guys are so out there and committed to their plans, that they would kill without caring about who dies, as long as it gets the job done. So even if the plan is to “save” or “help” humanity, they’d knocked off even a few hundred million if it meant that their plan would work.

In the end, it’s probably somewhat of a waste to speculate why these guys are doing what they are going to do. Rather, just knowing what they are doing is enough to do something about it. How a person wishes to handle it is up to them.

To stand on the other side of the fence, the other side (which isn’t trying to prevent this). There are a few very small ideas about the present circumstances. Most persons would be affected in the hypothetical scenario where it blows up, some will be in the way of the radioactive particles, some won’t. Of course, the motivation to do something about it when you ARE in the way of those particles would rationally be greater than if you are not.

It is true however, that the planet will have the means to recover and that this won’t kill all humans (especially since there are already so many around.) To not be politically correct, in the big picture it probably won’t mean too much except that it can inconvenience, harm or kill a fair percentage of even the people here if it were in its worst case scenario (I’m included).

But again, it is hypothetical speech. Given some here can reach a little ahead and see the most likely possibility that will transpire or push to that.

While it will probably require its own line of questioning eventually, I am fascinated by how the forces summoned by one party will push against that of another since each party will expect that their result will be the one that prevails. Not to mention, there isn’t just one party involved but quite a few I would expect.

Thats what Freemasons and Illuminati are supposed to be doing atm right?

Ive only worked with another mage but results were astounding

Here’s how I see this: weather or not this is the end of all life or not isn’t really the question here. Either way, if things go wrong, it will be a huge damage to the environment and a lot of people will die. But again, this isn’t even the main issue here.
The real issue is, if we have the guts to take actions that justify the reason we are working on our ascent and are members of this community.
I read people talking down on the majority of mankind here, that they essentially call lesser beings. And I certainly know that most people are sheep. But the line where leaders and those who are lead split is not in what they say, but in their actions.
Saying that something doesn’t effect me directly so it’s of no concern to me, is exactly the sheep mentally that enables a control system to thrive in the first place. On a daily basis we hear about some obscure things going on around the world. And, on a daily basis, most people make the choice to just simply ignore it, because it doesn’t effect them directly. “Let somebody else take care of it”- that’s the mindset of a sheep, not of someone aspiring to become something more than a human being.
So again, I ask everybody on here, that sees avalue in this cause to take action, in any way they see fit. Just take action. And those who don’t, well, just don’t. That’s your choice.

What it can be more accurately called, RedIce is the bystander effect. The idea that responsibility is diffused the more people there are in any particular situation when faced with something troubling.

But I would like to put some food for thought for you as well. The concept of ‘sheep’ and ‘aspiration’ exists too for humans. Shouldn’t we whittle it down to ‘do it’ or ‘don’t do it’ as opposed to bringing up this little rhetoric?

Still, further food for thought is that… the tendency to talk down to the rest of humanity, its again the ego that has yet to reach the next step in its development. I experienced that before myself, where you think you can bend the world to your whims and everyone else can’t. That too is a very ‘human’ tendency, if you study how quite a few people in positions of importance act like. Quite ironic, if you consider it all.

But, back to the spirit of the topic.

Do it, or don’t do it. It is what it is.

Though, it is good chance for practice.

I hope you understand that it’S not me talking down on other poeple. That’s not my intent.

Oh that I surely know! Just stating a general observation on my part.

[quote=“RedIce, post:30, topic:1854”]Here’s how I see this: weather or not this is the end of all life or not isn’t really the question here. Either way, if things go wrong, it will be a huge damage to the environment and a lot of people will die. But again, this isn’t even the main issue here.
The real issue is, if we have the guts to take actions that justify the reason we are working on our ascent and are members of this community.
I read people talking down on the majority of mankind here, that they essentially call lesser beings. And I certainly know that most people are sheep. But the line where leaders and those who are lead split is not in what they say, but in their actions.
Saying that something doesn’t effect me directly so it’s of no concern to me, is exactly the sheep mentally that enables a control system to thrive in the first place. On a daily basis we hear about some obscure things going on around the world. And, on a daily basis, most people make the choice to just simply ignore it, because it doesn’t effect them directly. “Let somebody else take care of it”- that’s the mindset of a sheep, not of someone aspiring to become something more than a human being.
So again, I ask everybody on here, that sees avalue in this cause to take action, in any way they see fit. Just take action. And those who don’t, well, just don’t. That’s your choice. [/quote]

If you want to sit in your chair and discuss magick that’s fine, but doing magick is the goal of being here. Becoming a god is as much about the powers, as the mindset acquired by being the rewriting the destiny of your species closer to harmony when it could have teetered into oblivion.

Why not keep your ass glued to a cushion full of beer farts when you could possibly be saving tens of millions of people and preventing untold environmental devastation to 3 continents and the largest body of water that also supports the largest amount of aquatic life in the world? You are unwilling to do what exactly? Save the world I suppose? I guess we should instead watch netflix while weighing the pros and cons…

I really missed out on what you guys had to loose by offering any help to anyone. If you didn’t feel any need, you should still be able to DO the magick just for the sake of doing it, and it would probably be more successful since you have no emotional stake in the outcome. The biggest deciding factor, is how many of you join in, and that should be obvious to all of you.

I remember how enthusiastic everyone was when we were doing magick to get your old debts repaid, get into new careers, find new cash flow in your lives…But if you find it this difficult to help anyone else, you will find your journey with magick will be a very short and unadventurous one.

“When all the trees have been cut down, when all the animals have been hunted, when all the waters are polluted, when all the air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money.”

― Cree Prophecy

Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis

Could we stop to discussing IF we do something and begin talking about WHAT and HOW?
Like formulating a common will and everyone works with the entity he sees fit?

http://enenews.com/typhoon-tracking-toward-fukushima-forecast-to-hit-area-in-two-days-threat-of-mudslides-flooding-soaking-rainfall-predicted-after-storm-photos

What to do: find any spirit that you see can help with this and send it out to do your will;
When to do it: as soon as possible- time is running out;
You can also just project your will and intention towards a not so bad ending of this crisis.

I’ve been checking around the internet but can’t find anything about what effect this had when it hit. I’m assuming no rods blew up or someone probably would be saying something about it.

[quote=“defectron, post:38, topic:1854”]I’ve been checking around the internet but can’t find anything about what effect this had when it hit. I’m assuming no rods blew up or someone probably would be saying something about it.

I agree with your assumption.

Just a heads up, in case you really like tuna.

http://topinfopost.com/2013/10/10/fukushima-is-here-all-bluefin-tuna-caught-in-california-are-radioactive