Serious Issue

The whole of our civilization and the biosphere are at stake here. Let’s all throw our power together.
http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/19073-risky-repair-of-fukushima-could-spill-15000-times-the-radiation-of-hiroshima-create-85-chernobyls

Holy Molly, we gotta start changing things faster or we’ll end up as a cosmic trash can

Aren’t we kinda already a cosmic trash can?

Also, the Japanese Government and that Electrical Company are to blame as always. Mostly because they are corrupt and like cover-ups.

It does not fucking matter one bit who is to blame here at the moment! What matters is that the possible consequences of this mess will be a disaster for mankind and the whole planet. An irreversible one.

I’m already on this one.

I’m planning on building eco houses here on Europe, just need time to move (already praying spirits for that)

I got an idea, anyone want to make something like the FWB topic except for this we’d pour all of our power in trying to make sure the whole fukushima shit goes ok. already did alot for this situation, but I think it could always use a bit more energy put towards it.

I personally believe this whole situation was engineered by certain groups who wish to see the human species as a whole put in decline. Lets not let them win, it’s time to take control of destiny and not let it be steered by villains and idiots as it has been in the past.

It’s all one big cosmic chess game my man. Ordo Ab Chao…Through the fires of the trials of hardship mankind evolves. Isn’t that the job of Chronos on the realm of Saturn? Thus have seen my scrying eyes anyway…

You can bet your ass everything that is going on has been planned for many years. Just wait until they roll out the really fun stuff…you ain’t seen nothin yet.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7l0ptKRVO1rblawto1_400.jpg

Everyone just send any spirits out they see fit for this situation, please.

Ok guys, count me on, I’ll pray the Spiritual Allies

We also need to consider that these events are being magickally pushed as well. In trying to push certain global events, I have noticed in some of them a push-back from others. This is why it is so vital to come together and combine our focus on these goals. I have already been doing this with you, and you with me, and as we move forward we’re going to push this beyond what any of us are capable of imagining.

I think it’s not as much of a problem as it appears to be. I don’t take anything I hear now too seriously, especially if it is released to the general public. I mean, the only solution to this is what it has always been, self-empowerment. You’ll see a lot of shit to distract from that, but when it’s all said and done, if people just focused on that, then all this nonsense would be over with. That’s how I feel.

Well, first of all, the news has not really been released to the majority of people. All the major networks and papers didn’t cover the new developments in Japan at all. And for the record, this is VERY serious. It might seem a bit abstract to read about the details of a nuclear plant, so I will try to make it more vivid. When things go wrong there, within months later, you won’t recognize this planet any more. Bodies being blistered, spitting blood in unimaginable pain until, finally, it’s over. And this happening to everyone around you? And even if a lot of people survive for a long period of time, water will not be drinkable, plant life will be gone and the entire northern hemisphere will practically be a uninhabitable desert. And referring to your statement about self-empowerment: usually I’d agree. But it doesn’t fit the context. Unless of course, you’re talking about honing your subtle energies to the point where none of this affects you, which I doubt you are.

Actually, that is exactly what I am talking about, referring to honing the subtle energies to point where it doesn’t effect you. Now of course, to most people this sounds like bullshit or too far ahead into the future, but really I don’t see how to fix this world without doing this.

For example, the reason I say this isn’t such a big deal is the fact that many of these hidden issues - HAARP towers, chemtrails, GMOs - these are all problems that are still pretty ghostly to the general populace. And yet, they are leaked to enough people where you can find someone who at least has heard of it in a general crowd of people.

Like this, these things are considered game-enders for people: Mass mind-control, genetic retardation, mass enslavement… all really big dramas that never really have the effect people thought they would. Or maybe they did, and it was just so subtle that folks couldn’t even realize it.

The type of disaster you are talking of would take quite a bit more to do what you are claiming it would do. Chernobyl, oddly enough, is having its radiation diminished by plant life, so the fact that nuclear disaster would spell the end of life… it would have to crack the planet in pieces before that happened. I mean, they have been so many planetary cataclysms on this planet, that I can hardly see how this would be the game-ender.

I mean, I have to say that if we cannot protect ourselves from nuclear disaster, why on Earth are we even practicing magic? I mean, making money, finding love, even being healthy… these are all things we don’t need magic to accomplish. However, when something like this happens, and it still worries us this much… I’m just wondering what the point of all this magic practice is when this is still a big problem. Honing the energies to a point where it doesn’t effect me… does that sound like such a far-out concept? I mean, that’s the first option in my opinion… especially since there are more than likely people who are using this for their advantage, and they are probably coming in way higher force than those who don’t want it to happen, both materially and etherically. So fighting to stop this occurrence (which I think won’t happen anyway, as this type of fear-breeding news is very useful for gathering human energy and to cause distractions) is not the first plan of action I would take.

This topic with Fukushima isn’t that incognito; I’ve seen it on facebook at least twice a day from all sorts of “average and sub-average dummies” as my pops used to say. I’m not saying it’s worthless to think about, I’m just saying that it’s probably not the worst thing going on right now, and those are things that most certainly won’t get leaked. HAARP towers and chemtrails are still not mainstream news, and we all know how big of a problem those are supposed to be. Meanwhile, those people spending so much time worrying about them spend quite little time focusing on empowering themselves holistically, which first and foremost means raising your invulnerability by any intelligent means (subtle being the most readily available and what I usually refer to when I say empower).

Now whether or not anyone believes they can be made invulnerable to these things… that’s a personal choice.

[quote=“the1gza, post:14, topic:1854”]Actually, that is exactly what I am talking about, referring to honing the subtle energies to point where it doesn’t effect you. Now of course, to most people this sounds like bullshit or too far ahead into the future, but really I don’t see how to fix this world without doing this.

For example, the reason I say this isn’t such a big deal is the fact that many of these hidden issues - HAARP towers, chemtrails, GMOs - these are all problems that are still pretty ghostly to the general populace. And yet, they are leaked to enough people where you can find someone who at least has heard of it in a general crowd of people.

Like this, these things are considered game-enders for people: Mass mind-control, genetic retardation, mass enslavement… all really big dramas that never really have the effect people thought they would. Or maybe they did, and it was just so subtle that folks couldn’t even realize it.

The type of disaster you are talking of would take quite a bit more to do what you are claiming it would do. Chernobyl, oddly enough, is having its radiation diminished by plant life, so the fact that nuclear disaster would spell the end of life… it would have to crack the planet in pieces before that happened. I mean, they have been so many planetary cataclysms on this planet, that I can hardly see how this would be the game-ender.[/quote]

What you are talking about is very possible to do. Though I’ll warn anyone who decides to try to pursue that not to talk about what you are doing unless you have full mastery. Because when it comes to stuff like making yourself immune to stuff thats normally leathal , countering aging, etc thats a place where the fourth law of the magus could really fuck you up if you aren’t on the ball.

But that being said, even if you personally achieve this if everyone around you is dying of radiation poisoning that’d kind of suck. Maybe we can be like occult versions of Mad Max, but I think before we get to that we might want to try avoid having this go off.

Will the fukushima disaster be that bad? Honestly I don’t know I’m no expert, though there are people who claim the title of expert who say it will be if it happens. Whether or not that is exagerated I can’t say. One thing I can say though is I don’t want that shit blowing up. Even if its just a chernoble level disaster it would be pretty bad. I’m half japanese and I don’t want to see the place fucked up like that, and its already kind of fucked up as things are.

Yea, I get what you mean, it would suck for that to happen. However, I don’t really see the greater human populace evolving, and there are about 85 ways that humans can get wiped out within the next 2 years. So for me, this is no more certain than the degeneration of food, environment, or inter- and intranational relations. That’s why I’m not so worried about it; after a while it’s like, “Well here goes wipe out method 1,000,001…” and the solution is overall the same for me. Not just for me, for everyone, and right now I certainly don’t have the power to be trying to save the world.

So I just don’t waste energy worrying about something that I can’t change, but rather change the stuff I can. Even if I got wiped out physically, I can at least train other parts of my body that aren’t so rooted in the dense perception so that I can retain my awareness and travel somewhere else, transfer my consciousness into surviving microbes (and life will continue even if the planet was blown to smithereens) and restart humanity here or somewhere else… folks got options. But trying to pick fights with folks who honestly put in way more work than I have (thousands of years of planning vs. a few months) to get what they want… fuck all that. And while I do like people overall, I can’t be too sad at the idea of most people getting wiped out… humanity has had a whole lot of chances to get wise before now. That’s just how I feel, I respect anyone going in there to fight against these things. I just don’t think it’s really as big a problem as it is played out to be, and that it is only one of hundreds of very close and possible ways we can get demolished, so worrying about it like it’s new doesn’t really fit with me personally.

I am very well aware that honing your subtle energies to a point where its abilities look miraculous is possible. I’m talking about a very short time frame though. I’m not talking about the possibility of attaning Siddhies in the future. Iassume you are not at a point in your attainment where you could survive a toxic dose of radioactive radiation. The reason for me posting this is to inform other magicians of this occurence. So we can all work on the same goal of preventing an urgent problem.

I’m sorry, but I don’t see any logic in this comment. Or maybe, if you are trying to imply that, because some people have heard of the Fukushima incident, it isn’t as important anymore and I shouldn’t have posted about it, please rephrase that. But even if you did, it would still make no sense.

Wow! You really like sweeping statements, don’t you. There is a necessity for minds, if you want to do mind-control. (Which isn’t a new phenomenon by the way. It’s been and is practiced by any religion state or media.) It’s a game of consciousness. The contol system needs to hold the minds of people at a low level of consciousness. But it needs people. So it has nothing to do with our topic.

Oh really? I said I wanted to make my point more vivid. But what do you want to read? The amount of species that will go extinct, the number of people that will die? That’s ridiculous. Even if it isn’t as bad as I portrayed it, it will still have a lasting, very very bad effect on mankind and nature. I never said it’s the end of all life by the way.

Why the fuck do you think I posted this on the forum? Because I know that magick can stop this from happening. But as a magician i also know that a couple of sorcerers working on the same goal can accomplish more.

You make very bold statements my friend. Talking about invulnerability. Your physical body, at this point, is deeply integrated into the biosphere, in ways you don’t even recognize. But you sit there theorizing about things, I’m 1000% sure you’re not able to do. I’m not saying it’s impossible, I’m saying you can’t.

I’m down, are we going to have a corrodinated attack or just everyone work on it by themselves? I for one would love to set a time and place where a group of us can evoke the same spirit at the same time and put our combined energies into it.

Come on guys, you don’t have the luxury to rail at each other over this or that. For those who recognize that this is an issue to them, take action and make sure that the action will push circumstances towards a suitable end.

For those who don’t see any value, they can just sit around and do whatever is it they do.

All the knee-jerk reactions can come later if it does explode.

Besides, even if we do anything about it. We can just keep quiet and wait for events to unfold.

[quote=“Kokuto, post:19, topic:1854”]Come on guys, you don’t have the luxury to rail at each other over this or that. For those who recognize that this is an issue to them, take action and make sure that the action will push circumstances towards a suitable end.

For those who don’t see any value, they can just sit around and do whatever is it they do.

All the knee-jerk reactions can come later if it does explode.

Besides, even if we do anything about it. We can just keep quiet and wait for events to unfold.[/quote]
I agree. This was the last comment in which I discuss my motives. But I had to defend myself. Let’s put ego aside.