SERIOUS HELP! I think i might be cursed

I may be wrong and i’m just going crazy, but I seriously need someone to let me know how to solve this.
(Also, english is not my native language, feel free to ask if you didn’t understand something)

So I have this best “friend” that I’ve been hanging with during almost my entire life. (ill try going straight to the point and not write too much) I’ve always felt like i have bad luck around him and whenever I would play sports with him I would always lost and perform very bad, there were times i would jokingly tell to him he is using black magic on me (now I’m realizing its not a joke after all). I have noticed that he influences me very easily, like he asks me things and I would respond without question, or persuades me to do favors, maybe this is just because he is my best friend and i have too much confidence with him, but when i ask him something he doesn’t responds me as easily as i would. Whenever im not with him for like 1 week or more, i feel with lots of energy and less anxiety. I went to spend 6 months in Canada away from my family and country last year and I felt GREAT, I felt more free and with lots of energy around all those months, my mind was more stable and i was working hard at the gym like never before. When I got back to my country I have felt to this day, so fucking bad, I no longer have energy to go to the gym and lost all motivation to do anything, I begged my mom to send me with the psychologist because i suspected i had adhd, because my attention span got fucked and my school grades got so bad, but the doctor said it was just depression and nothing to worry about, and he may be right but I feel something weird is going on, since my friend got a girlfriend like 2 months ago and I’ve been feeling a lot better when he got distracted with her. I got interested in psychedelics (haven’t tried them, but I will soon, I smoke weed sometimes tho) and the spiritual world, and recently discovered magick, felt like destiny. I recently tried summoning sargatanas (i have to say im skeptical with these things but wow I got some results really fast) and got deeply interested in magic. When i learnt about all this stuff I thought I might be cursed after all, and got thinking in who might be the cause of all these, everything clicked when I thought about my him and the weird things he have done, there is always a moment when he snaps his fingers 3 times when I am with him, he took my shirt and many objects of mine that I have asked him to return to me but he hasn’t, my bad luck when im with him, and the past weekend there was this really strange moment when we were going to the movie theater with his girlfriend and other friend, I was going to throw a glass bottle (we were outside of my house and they were waiting for me with my mom in the car) and instead of throwing it in the can like a normal person would do, I immediately threw it in the street like I lost all control, when i got in the car I got so embarrassed and my mom was mad at me, weirdly enough i heard my friend snapped his fingers 3 times. He also doesn’t want me to smoke weed (which is weird because I’d said to him it makes me relax and feel better) and whenever i smoke i feel more normal, conscious and free.

Maybe these are just all coincidences, but i don’t know, that’s why I need your help and opinions.

Aside from this topic, do any of you have constantly watched the number 11? It started appearing when i got hooked with spiritual stuff.

1 Like

Well now thats very interesting Talk about this a bit more.

2 Likes

Friend

He sounds like an energy vampire…can you block him?

Blessings, be careful!

Diogenes

1 Like

Let go.
Walk away.
Seek belial to assist you.
Block your mind and energy. And just Leave.
The Only successful way out for this is to walk Away.
Do not ask for permission do not ask for your things back.

You sounded like Canada was rejuvenating perhaps it is where you belong.

Sure there is magick
But all things are magick
Influence and manipulation are not bad. But it is a skill that you will be needing to acquire.

Ps yeah vampirism is one aspect here. I agree.
I simply vamp back.

Morgana Le Fae

1 Like

Well Morgana cool but you tagged the wrong person.

man, i just looked at your profile picture and almost shit myself, for a moment i thought you looked like my friend, now im feeling a little bit paranoic and scared to death…

Man wtf lmao I live in another continent chill :joy:

i hope so, fuck man that was pure horror lol

1 Like

You have to introduce yourself

These are some things you have got to write about

can I do it later or do I have to write it for permission of this post?

do it whenever you log in next

Are you here to troll? 'Cause I’m confused…

How do you go from this:

To all of a sudden believing you’re cursed?

It’s quite the jump to go from not believing in magick to thinking you’re now the target of it within the space of an hour.

I’m seriously not trolling, im just skeptical since im new to this stuff, thats why im asking for help because i may be in trouble with something i don’t have knowledge about

This doesn’t sound like a hex but daily life, if your not getting along with your friend, dump him and move on. The number 1 or 11 indicates new beginnings and transformation.

1 Like

Opfaal can undo curses. Search for that info.

Lose your friend. Cut him out completely. Do not think about him. Do not say his name. Do not talk about him or anything in connection with him. If someone mentions him to you, make it clear you don’t want to know. Get rid of any items you have that belongs to him. Get rid of photos, etc as well.

Stop handing your power over to him.

Cut the unhealthy cords between you and him. If they reform, cut them again.

Research vibrational attraction and magickal self defense and protections. Apply what you learn. Anything that resonates with you is going to help you.