Serial killer claims to be part of "Satanic Cult"

I don’t know what to say, but maybe someone is interested in this:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/460712/Is-this-the-world-s-worst-serial-killer-Miranda-Barbour-reveals-where-her-victims-lay

what the fuck, any thoughts ?

Well just from the point of view of accuracy, she’s nowhere NEAR the worst serial killer, most of those seem to be south American men who murder children: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_by_number_of_victims.

As to how true her story is, the media’s unlikely to deliver truthful answers…

By worst i think they mean as “stupidest” because of revealing all the stuff so openly to the police.

That part isn’t odd.You’ll find that the psychopathic mind yearns for infamy,and a reputation(a lot of the time).Sure,some of them are zealous maniacs who ‘‘purge the world from sinners’’ or find some other way to justify the murders.

But those who genuinely enjoy it,with no remorse,will brag.Like,a lot.The Zodiac sent all those letters to the police,made a phone call in the vicinity of a police station,made some very cryptic threats,and made four puzzles to reveal his identity(only one of which was ever solved,and is rather unhelpful,and shows he’s deranged)

Jack the Ripper’s victims were works of art.Those mutilations served almost no benefit to him,yet he made them,in such a manner that it seemed like bragging.

The Black Dahlia murders,many of them were not only exsanguinated,but dried of blood.As in,not a drop at the scene of the crime.That’s really just to prove how good the murder is.

The smiley face murder grafittis,human hearts sent to the police…I really could go on forever.

Safe to say,that serial killers really do like the attention.The fact that she admits openly,and blows things seemingly out of proportions,isn’t odd.

But,I have my doubts about her.

For starters,she claims that,the criminals who slip through the legal cracks and crevices are her victims.And yet,she killed a married engineer,who had yet to commit a crime,but was seemingly planning one.

She sure has issues,and seems to have embraced her own ‘‘inner demons’’ as she puts it,but to believe there is a universal truth about good and evil,does not conform to Satanic philosophy.

I’m not that versed in Traditional Satanism,though,but I am indeed well versed with LaVeyan Satanism.So,the ‘‘cult’’ she belonged to,was certainly a group of disturbed criminals,who found comfort in Satan,or at least,their version of him.

We all know some Satanic orders do practice orgiastic ritual,human sacrifice,and drug abuse.Dar Alexander’s gay brotherhood…

BUt didn’t I mention serial killers love being infamous?Who’s to say that she isn’t taking the fact that Satanism is portrayed as evil to make herself look evil?Who’s to say she isn’t exaggerating on that?

Not all devil worshipers out there are drug addicts,serial killers,and prostitutes people!And not all Satanists are devil worshipers!

Yeah i guess if i was serial killing, i would like to have my own twist on it too i dunno would probably depend on the mood lol. But still probably wouldn’t be as straight with it as this person was : D

But yeah, i dunno about the good or the bad - but i want to stay out of jail so lets avoid serial killing as much as we can.
(Although in this country you get very short sentences, i don’t want to waste any time of mine in jail or court…)

But i wouldn’t promise that i will never curse someone with potentially deadly curse, i don’t know i’ll see… But cursing people is not my focus at the moment either. I’m not RHP by any means, but its smarter to focus on what positive i can do myself than what harm i can do to others.

I think she’s pretty for a serial killer.

I can see Hollywood execs DROOLING right now!

Why wouldn’t cereal killers be pretty? i’d like if some of them are - like this was some sort of vote :smiley:

I love how CJ’s avatar is Vampir McKowski (not sure if i got the name right )

Well,that’s because I have yet to meet a person who hates grains and cereal(except for Lady Eva!) so much,that they would wanna kill it.

So cereal killers in general are few and far between,much less pretty cereal killers.

Oh wait,you meant serial killers.Yeah,that’d good to feed sadomasochist fantasies.

Yeah i thought i was being funny :smiley:

Here’s something I don’t understand about mainstream LHP belief systems. They all seem to have doctrines that say murdering people is wrong but in these same books there are rituals for cursing people… Isn’t the reasoning behind cursing your enemy is to Kill them or have them removed from your path? IMO, Killing someone and Cursing someone is pretty much the same thing unless if you state the specifics in your ritual.

There are magicians out there who do baneful magick for a living. If their work is legit wouldn’t that make them serial killers? Also if cursing is a real method of causing harm to another person then what’s the difference between cursing and doing it with your own hands? In all seriousness I don’t see a difference. The only difference is that there is no proof because mainstream science and law enforcement agencies say it’s not possible. What do you think?

Idk, there are things that don’t seem to fit when it comes to this aspect of the LHP community. I remember one of the first satanic youtube videos I ever watched was about Laveyan Satanism. I remember seeing Peter Gilmore in this documentary sending a curse at someone during a black mass. If his curse killed the target wouldn’t that make him a killer? No, no it doesn’t because the only thing I seem to think about when I hear the name Church of Satan is all the years of them being media whores saying that they don’t advocate murder. So what’s the message then? Are curses real or fake? Do you advocate murder and if so is it murder to curse someone?

[quote=“Black Flame, post:8, topic:6085”]Why wouldn’t cereal killers be pretty? i’d like if some of them are - like this was some sort of vote :smiley:

I love how CJ’s avatar is Vampir McKowski (not sure if i got the name right )[/quote]

Lol, I’m a total vamp kid. The Goth kids episode when the summoned Edgar Allen Poe is my favorite!!

Cause I mean if it’s just therapy I would go and see a therapist or psychologist. At least I’ll get some xanex out of it. lol

I can’t speak for anyone else but IMO murdering people for your deity, whether it’s Satan, Allah or Pocahontas, is wrong if it’s done because they simply don’t believe as you do; borderline, if it’s done as a sacrifice (most people can’t do that kind of magick worth a damn so really they’re just expressing their own mental problems); and cursing people because they’ve truly earned it is down to individual ethics.

Remember tens of thousands of people die on the roads each year, many of them children, sacrificed to the gods of fast transportation. Many more are permanently maimed (and psychologically damaged) for the same reason.

If that had never happened before and we were presented with it as the price of car-based freedom, the “required sacrifice” for this exciting new thing, most people would be horrified, but we’ve grown up in a world where it’s a regrettable and accepted part of life, so it’s important to look at the TRUE value we place on a human life and sacrifice, and not just what we think.

I think both cursing people to death, and murdering them is equally okay by me if you have good reasoning to it - but good reasoning can be a relative term.

People are probably going to be shocked that i “accept murdering” but i’d just feel so hypocrite accepting cursing but not physical murdering. Also lots of people are killed in war etc, and that’s just another reason to kill people - so yeah, people with reasons to kill people do that… whatever the method is.

I believe curses are real and I get that it comes down to individual ethics. I’m just saying it is what it is. I personally think it’s contradictory for a group, whatever that may be to say that you don’t advocate murder but you advocate curses. IMO, advocating curses is worse than handing someone a gun and telling them to go kill someone because you can do a curse in the comfort of your own home and get away with murder if you’re successful with it. Idk, it’s just me but I’ve met a lot of occultists who just want to cause harm to others. I get where you’re coming from Lady Eva. I just wanted to bring it up and I didn’t mean to derail the thread either. Personally, if people were good at cursing I think there would be a lot of dead people lying around. lol

made some edits sorry

[quote=“Black Flame, post:15, topic:6085”]I think both cursing people to death, and murdering them is equally okay by me if you have good reasoning to it - but good reasoning can be a relative term.

People are probably going to be shocked that i “accept murdering” but i’d just feel so hypocrite accepting cursing but not physical murdering. Also lots of people are killed in war etc, and that’s just another reason to kill people - so yeah, people with reasons to kill people do that… whatever the method is.[/quote]

I have the same stance on the subject.

I understand that serial killers love attention for their “accomplishments” as I have studied psychology, taken 3 college classes on it. But I hate it when someone admits to killing and claims to be part of a Satanic cult. I’m not Satanic, but religious people believe that anyone who is not like them, anyone who practices magick is Satanic, whether you really are or not because they have been told anyone that does not follow their god is following the devil.

So when they see someone do something as bad as killing for the sport of it, claiming to be of Satanic affiliation, it only further increases their stereotypes that all Satanists are heartless murderers and since they considered us Satanic too in their own minds, it only makes LHP magicians look bad too. I get people on facebook sending me messages asking why do I worship the devil and I’m like, I don’t even believe in the devil and they cannot fathom how I could claim to be a magician yet not believe in the devil or worship him? They don’t see how it’s possible to be atheistic towards the christian religion yet still believe in magick so they think I am just covering up a lie or they become really confused because they have been told we all worship the devil.

And they would much rather not believe that what their church told them all these years is a lie so they instead just assume that people like me are lying. Or they say, you may not think you are a devil worshipper but that’s because the devil has blinded you, he has you in his grip and has fooled you into believing you are not serving him but you really are because you have put god aside. So stuff like this just comes back on all of us as bad.

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:18, topic:6085”]I understand that serial killers love attention for their “accomplishments” as I have studied psychology, taken 3 college classes on it. But I hate it when someone admits to killing and claims to be part of a Satanic cult. I’m not Satanic, but religious people believe that anyone who is not like them, anyone who practices magick is Satanic, whether you really are or not because they have been told anyone that does not follow their god is following the devil.

So when they see someone do something as bad as killing for the sport of it, claiming to be of Satanic affiliation, it only further increases their stereotypes that all Satanists are heartless murderers and since they considered us Satanic too in their own minds, it only makes LHP magicians look bad too. I get people on facebook sending me messages asking why do I worship the devil and I’m like, I don’t even believe in the devil and they cannot fathom how I could claim to be a magician yet not believe in the devil or worship him? They don’t see how it’s possible to be atheistic towards the christian religion yet still believe in magick so they think I am just covering up a lie or they become really confused because they have been told we all worship the devil.

And they would much rather not believe that what their church told them all these years is a lie so they instead just assume that people like me are lying. Or they say, you may not think you are a devil worshipper but that’s because the devil has blinded you, he has you in his grip and has fooled you into believing you are not serving him but you really are because you have put god aside. So stuff like this just comes back on all of us as bad.[/quote]

If anything the christians have all the murdering nut jobs on their side. History is proof of that.

So uou thinm there are good reasons for killing? Well, then that means this world is full of people with Good Reasons.

From a magickal perspective some of you can stop thinking like a christian. When it comes to killing (via occult means) people are already xoing it everyday. There are many ways we die, this includes the expenditure of energy. Example… sexual life force. There are many people thay happily give it up of their own free will. So when it comes to “magickal lilling” just think that is a double edged sword and people afe already, and have been doing this for a long tims anyway. Such is a part of natural life.