Serial Killer Black Magician

The Serial Killer Black Magician.

If a serial killer also became a master at Black Magick and baneful magick, imagine what that would be like. Think about it most magicians on the LHP are psychopaths I mean come on we must be. To always strive for ultimate knowledge, power, sex, money to the point we see our selves as gods. That sounds very psychopathic to me now I understand, that psychopaths don’t have to be murders. However us fellow psychopaths here on BALG might understand the thirst of a psychopath.

They have a hunger which they cannot fill with drugs, sex, partying, power they sometimes reach a point where they develop a bloodlust.

If a black magician became a serial killer, what are your thoughts on this ?.

Sincerely

Connor Kendall.

Interesting, I am sure there are a few psychopaths here, after all the stats say 1 in every 100 people has diagnosable anti social personality disorder also known as Psychopathy.

I find that people that often turn to the LHP have been bullied for being different or wish to take back some power. I know a few people with Aspergers who got bullied and turned to magic for their own protection.

I think the concept of being your own God and the shift you describe so well comes from following the path ,rather than everyone being that way before joining. I was drawn to this path to change myself and become stronger and I was tired of turning the other cheek.

I have no problem causing harm to others,but only if they are out hurting others or myself and need the Universe to kick them up the ass. I don’t get off on the concept or want to harm non stop. I do it rarely and wisely when pushed

I have worked with psychopaths, I know they have little attention span and focus for long drawn out things quite often unless there is a reward straight away for them. Most Psychopaths are Lawyers and Surgeons by the way. They channel the fearlessness the have into ‘good guy’ jobs that require the unique personality traits.

I think the serial killing would definitely limit options in the long run, and possibly tarnish spirits and the way they react to that individual.

This comes from the thought of serial killers having a predator/prey mindset, which may or may not be 100%accurate. However, if that predator-prey relationship encompasses his whole psyche, working with entities could be dangerous because he summons them with that predatory concept, and they’ll act accordingly.

I think a serial killer who uses magick to cloak themselves while they kill is a little bit… trickier. Definitely going to be able to crank those numbers up. I think it mainly depends on the mindset of the killer, and how he operates. Does he destroy out of addiction to it? Or is it to embody the destructive nature contained within?

This is one of my special interest topics, but I think you need to revisit the definitions and do a lot more research, and, you can’t assume peoples motives like that. Maybe it’s true for you? We’re not you.

The definition of a psychopath is that they don’t feel empathy, remorse, fear, or have a conscience. A lot of black magicians as I understand it are on the path to overcome lives where they have been victimised, abused, disempowered, disenfranchised and are doing something to make their lives better, and very few are trying to do that at other people’s expense.

Actually psychopaths tend not to have the imagination or emotional wherewithall to be spiritual at all, and see spirituality as a weakness to be exploited in others. Their worldview is that bleak and limited.
The thing about serial killers who are psychos, is they get off on the reactions.

Now, to do black magic to kill, you need to suspend instant gratification, do your ritual in private, get no reactions, forget out it and maybe in a year your target bites the dust. This couldn’t satisfy a serial killer at all.

To always strive for ultimate knowledge, power, sex, money to the point we see our selves as gods. That sounds very psychopathic to me now I understand, that psychopaths don’t have to be murders.

• No, it really doesn’t. These CAN be traits of narcissism, but not necessarily. All psychopaths are narcissists, not all narcs are psychos.
  • Everybody has narcissistic traits - it’s a matter of extremity and frequency.
  • Who’s ‘always striving’ for this? Speak for yourself.
    I’m not, I got all I need by hard work thanks for asking. I don’t give a crap about sex and I don’t do relationships. I don’t need anybody to feed me, take care of me or be my prey. I’m not that weak that I can’t get it all myself and I don’t need to feed of others to do so.
  • ALL humans ARE gods, there’s nothing narcissistic about remembering where you can from and who you are and having confidence in yourself.

You’re right, very very few psychos get their jollies from murder - only the fairly dim, damaged ones do that. Some get it by liquidating companies without caring who gets hurt, a very high proportion of high level execs and politicians are narcs and psychos - they got there by stabbing people in the back and stepping up on the corpses of their careers… NOT via merit - they’re usually not as good as the people they hurt or they wouldn’t need to play games They are never found out, they get the esteem and aclaim and power they crave scott free.

And by the way, you don’t have to be a psycho be to be a serial killer. All you have to do, it believe you’re right in baneing a few people. Even if you’re targeting serial killers to ‘make the world a better place’, you’re still a serial killer.

Well well,this is really good for my brain cells and Poirot is ready for showdown :grin:
If we start from Karma (and Karma is a bitch!)then you have to count on your archenemy-every superhero has a supervillain and vice versa.
Imagine you consider yourself as such then you have to calculate that someone out there is after you and if two of you are with equal powers then it a classic cat-mouse chase.
You might use your minions to do your will and by using them as your pawns then you might pull all the evil work(if we assume that you can perfectly hide your thoughts and actions in Akasha).
And yes,if you acted as 100% psycho magician then it is safe to say that your archenemy would use any means necessary to stop you…ANY MEANS NECESSARY…
I hope i shed some light on your initial idea :pray:
P.S. White Buffalo - I know you
Google it and enjoy the song

Im not sure actually. As a creative individual I can tell you that staring into the face of a mad man daily can feel psychotic but im not - based on what your own definition of pyscho is. Mine is a different kinda crazy. But if these individuals aren’t satisfied and are adepts at magick then why aren’t they playing on the astral ?

You mean me? It’s not my definition.
The official diagnosis is called Antisocial Personality Disorder. I do think the process for whether a professional diagnoses someone at this is highly subjective, and would vary depending on the persons life circumstances.
Here are the criteria, and how to tell the differences between narcs and psychos:

DSM-IV-TR Diagnostic Criteria for Antisocial Personality Disorder (301.7)

Published Online: 2 Jan 2004 https://doi.org/10.1176/pn.39.1.0025a

A. There is a pervasive pattern of disregard for and violation of the rights of others occurring since age 15 years, as indicated by three (or more) of the following:

1.|failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest
|2.|deceitfulness, as indicated by repeated lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure|
|3.|impulsivity or failure to plan ahead|
|4.|irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults|
|5.|reckless disregard for safety of self or others|
|6.|consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honor financial obligations|
|7.|lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another.|

B. The individual is at least age 18 years.

C. There is evidence of conduct disorder with onset before age 15 years.

D. The occurrence of antisocial behavior is not exclusively during the course of schizophrenia or a manic episode.

https://psychnews.psychiatryonline.org/doi/10.1176/pn.39.1.0025a

I understand the predatory mindset but I also understand the importance of not shitting where you eat. There have been black magicians throughout history who have committed multiple murders. They eventually get caught.

So on the issue of being a serial killer the question is why would you want to in the first place. To absorb life energy? Unless you live in complete isolation, you are surrounded by prey and can feed until you burst without doing harm.

No, I think the serial killer is looking for power and control. More accurately they want to feel powerful and in control. There is the difference. A black magicians has actual power, not merely the fleeting feeling of it.

Wasn’t Richard Ramirez a black magician? Also, Thomas Sheridan recently said something about an occult connection to Myra Hensley (sp?).

Richard Ramirez dabbled in his own idea of satanism. And he was caught. There have been others who fit his mold who have also been caught.

The nightcrawler was a self proclaimed ‘satanist’ as was the ‘Son of Sam’ who said a demon possessed dog which whispered to him to kill. Both had mental disorders.

Yes, and they all had their own dumbass versions of satanism which amounted to little more than reverse Christianity.

The interesting thing for me as an ex qualified psychiatric professional is that ‘magical thinking’ is part of the diagnostic criteria for schizo affective disorder. Basically what we do or admit to could be used against us in a psych evaluation as it is deemed odd enough to be in the ICD10 and DSM IV.

According to those documents everyone is mentally ill in some way. But you’re the expert. Am I mistaken here?

Yes, you are right in many ways. I quit 8 years ago. The staff were crazier than the patients by far. I loved patients.
If I was to be assessed in modern psychiatry myself,withholding I was also qualified I would be admitted if I told them I thought I could bend reality with spells, spoke to demons and sometimes they spoke back. Heaven forbid, It would be Section 2 time.
Anyway, I don’t want to take over this thread, just making a comment or two as it is interesting.

Order of Nine Angles ( O9A ) , Drakon Covenant, Lilin Society, etc.
These people engage in Criminal Activity, like human sacrifice, etc. ( Or so they claim )

OK here is something ya’all might consider strange but has been true to my experience. I’ve been part of the Neo-Pagan, Wiccan, Witchcraft and Magical subcultures for over 3 decades. Only recently have I become involved specifically with the LHP folks.

It has been my experience (and only my experience) that the RHP folks seem to have more psychopathy than the LHP people. Surprisingly I find the few LHP people I’ve met to be more ethical.

Case in point (Warning Trigger Alert) http://sarahannelawless.com/2018/09/28/sexual-trauma-in-the-pagan-community/

Personally I was 25 when I came to magik not a naive teenager of which I am glad. There are so many megalomaniac would be teachers/leaders/elders in the RHP . Also there is a loud contingent of the “your not really pagan if you have sexual boundaries” people even though the vast majority of RHP people prefer monogamy or at least live that way.

Also check out the following: https://www.amazon.com/Last-Closet-Dark-Side-Avalon-ebook/dp/B0787XLK4H

Also: https://wildhunt.org/2010/04/child-abusing-druid-sentenced-to-12-years-in-prison.html

Many black magicians are psychopathic murderers,they use magick to kill people and they know what will happen,I don’t have problems with that some people deserve death,even tho I like helping people,there are some people that deserve death,I don’t care much about some people and they can die if they deserve it…Sounds weird when I say it outloud…

"Today people think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."

All murdering does is make you a murderer… nothing else.

There is nothing to be gained either physically, mentally, spiritually or philosophically.
(outside of self defence of course)

If you think being a black magician is all about serving and catering to humans base animalistic tendencies, I’m just gonna have to disagree, I don’t see these things being related to ascent at all.

We are not savages, and we should not strive to be one.

Ascent requires discipline mentally, spiritually and physically.

To rise above our base selves and forged into something GREAT

These :point_up: and murder are the opposite of what a TRUE MASTER is about. IMO

But hey maybe I’m wrong. :man_shrugging:

Maybe I didn’t word myself correctly.

What I’m saying is the individuals who might get the tendency to be bloodthirsty and have fantasies of murders.

What if they used magick to become the ultimate serial killer. That’s what I was discussing for example many psychopaths do many dangerous sometime unorthodox things for pleasure and self gratification. Many push themselves and start to murder people just for the sake of it, they get like a power rush from it.

Imagine a Black Magician like this what are your thoughts on that.