Serena Alora Rosier Aken

Months ago, I was very intensly “pulled” to work with a Demon Lord who specifically ruled enduring long term love relationships but as i searched books and internet I found nothing. Fast forward to about a week ago, while working out the idea struck me like⚡️⚡️

I felt almost possessed. I use my phone to click through various links. I found some names of Demons but none ruled Long Term Relationships then out of nowhere i saw the name
Lord Rosier.
The instant my eyes read his name, i felt a nurturing masculine & warm fuzzing cloud descend into my upper torso. A tear came out, I knew i had found him. I found his sigil, en and relaized that the offerings i had been using the past months were offerings typically use for
Lord Rosier.

It has been a week now that I have been working with him. I put his sigil in my pillowcase and although my sleep has been interrupted, it has been some of the most restful sleep i’ve ever had. He is of a humaniod shape, and his demeanor is soft, shy, reserved but sooo pleasant to be around. His energy is a very loving embrace. Subtle at first, it makes my whole body feels comfort almost like a warm dream, a very homey feeling.

This past week mostly has been just me spending time with him and his energy; his embrace I want to get to know him before I ask anything of him. I want to create a lasting connection with him and even though I haven’t spoken to him about what it is exactly that I am would like to learn from him and his specialty of long term love relationships, my relationship with my partner is blossoming and deepening. My partner and i have reached a new level of connection and honesty, it is soo beautiful.

Has anyone else worked with Lord Rosier?
If so, I’d love to hear all about it.

With warm regards; Mars

-even as I write this post, I can feel Lord Rosier standing next to me while simultaneously merging with my energy. He is so pleasant and freeing :cupid:

5 Likes

I haven’t worked with him but I actually made a post a few days ago asking why I kept seeing his name. From what you say he sounds pleasant to be around and perhaps he could help me as well. Relationships aren’t my forte.

A few hours after I made this post, I was researching him again and something I read that he said stuck with me. That you have to love yourself. It’s such a simple concept and yet we go day to day with being neutral or worse with how we act with, not only others, but also ourselves. We may even SAY that we love someone, but many of us do not treat ourselves in a way that’s indicative of real love and, as an effect, we can’t treat the ones we “love” exactly how they need to be treated because we don’t have the foundation of self-love. If we can’t love ourselves, how may we truly love another?

I felt so at peace after reading that. Even though it will be somewhat difficult to put into practice, the obvious epiphany put my spirit at peace. I couldn’t stop smiling the entire night.

1 Like

I’d say Lord Rosier is trying to get in contact with you :blush: :sparkling_heart: He is definitely shy so start off slow. Maybe write his sigil down next to Rose Quartz and see what happens. Or just say his En once or twice. Always keep an open heart. I’ve had only very positive experiences with him and I continue to be amazed by his heartfelt aura. My experience is that he is definitely working on me. His presence does something to the thoughts of self doubt and not worthiness that echo in my mind. He somehow makes me look at these thoughts from an outside perspective and shows that they are not true. In that realization, my self love brightens and so all my other relationships brighten too. I will keep you posted to my experience with him.

3 Likes